AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which lovely model can help desighn my MFC profile 4 the low

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2012
Trying to have my profile look more professional so I can be taken a lil more serious by my fans... xoxo
I dont mind paying but I would really love to get help for not tooo much $$ since Im new ;-) but I will discuss price please
assist asap xoxox Thanks

Katana Starr

Re: Which lovely model can help desighn my MFC profile 4 the

I can help if you'd like.. I've been bored this summer and have time to make some graphics - which I love doing.

I'm not the best but I can give you a clean profile with some nice simple feminine graphics, like my profile, really. So if you didn't like mine you probably wouldn't like anything I could do to help.

Reactions: Nordling

I've looked at your profile before, Lacey, but just looked again to refresh and just want to say I think it's close to perfection. Simple, readable and attractive. When I go to a profile, it's of most importance to me to get information I may be curious about, not to be stunned. :)

I just looked at it && simply adore it !!! I have a few
Ideas that I want to the profile if you want to email me so we could discuss
Them that would be perfect !!! Thanks xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.