AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which one?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 4, 2015
in my own head.
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@OfficiallyLucid
Tumblr Username
Lucid-highh
MFC Username
LucidHIgh
Chaturbate Username
LucidHighxxx
Which site should I start on? I've been reading up on Chaturbate and MFC. They both seem good so far but I still have my doubts. It seems like MFC models get recorded a lot? :sweating: I know when being a cam girl, you are bound to get recorded/snapped. But I'm not too keen on my boyfriend/family to find out about my hobby, not yet, I'm trying to avoid getting caught. :worried:

Do I need a credit card/debit card to sign up for any of those sites? Can I just sign up and start broadcasting and then have a check get sent to a PO Box? Which site have the
nicest members?

I'm sorry for all these questions.. I'm still in the midst of my research! :whew:

Are you verified for the Models Only section? I have heard there are many answers there to these types of questions

Are you verified for the Models Only section? I have heard there are many answers there to these types of questions

No I am not, due to the fact I haven't cam yet. :sweating:

There are plenty of public threads discussing the sites to cam on. I suggest you just take the time to browse and read since what works for one girl will not for another. But to answer your questions ALL models on every site get recorded and posted. You cant stop that or prevent it. If you dont wanna get caught then do not cam. You do not need a cc/debit to work. And every site has both nice and troll members. No way around that either.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NerdyLuna
There are plenty of public threads discussing the sites to cam on. I suggest you just take the time to browse and read since what works for one girl will not for another. But to answer your questions ALL models on every site get recorded and posted. You cant stop that or prevent it. If you dont wanna get caught then do not cam. You do not need a cc/debit to work. And every site has both nice and troll members. No way around that either.
What sites do you prefer for yourself? And ugh, you're 100% right about those trolls. They are everywhere!

Again what I like and what works for my needs and my personality will not necessarily work for you so i'm not gonna suggest anything other than look on the forum and decide for yourself. That's how it works. Your results will vary. I will say the most popular ones are MFC, Streamate, and Chaturbate so go read those threads. Each have huge upsides and huge downsides.

@NerdyLuna Everyone will get recorded at some point. If you want to make sure not to have a pic/recording of you dildoing yourself or whatever, I'd pic streamate. You can't show below waist nudity there, so chances of anyone seeing more than boobs are slim. I work fulltime there at the moment (along side of several clip sites and skype sites).

Only issue you might have is geo-block. SM has it, but you won't show up in search if you use it.

Honestly, by the other thread I read...not trying to be mean, but you likely need to work on your relationship issue before starting. The rockiness will undoubtedly affect your job, as it did mine. Whether you're getting along and great together or split up...I think that should be first priority before camming.

• Helpful!
@NerdyLuna Everyone will get recorded at some point. If you want to make sure not to have a pic/recording of you dildoing yourself or whatever, I'd pic streamate. You can't show below waist nudity there, so chances of anyone seeing more than boobs are slim. I work fulltime there at the moment (along side of several clip sites and skype sites).

Only issue you might have is geo-block. SM has it, but you won't show up in search if you use it.

Honestly, by the other thread I read...not trying to be mean, but you likely need to work on your relationship issue before starting. The rockiness will undoubtedly affect your job, as it did mine. Whether you're getting along and great together or split up...I think that should be first priority before camming.
But SM themselves record you both in free chat and in privates doing shows. They then sell those recordings to other sites to use as advertising as well as using them themselves to be posted on tube sites and used in pop up ads. SM is in no way safer. Ive had this happen many times despite using geoblocking and been outed to friends this way.
MFC doesnt do it themselves but you open yourself up to others recording you and they do every day.
CB has in the past used your info to set up fake dating profiles but it seems they have recently stopped this so now it's just cappers who will record you and again they will.

So yeah like Ann said i'd work on your relationship first. Cause people can and do find out about camming pretty often and you need to be prepared if and when they do. What you do on the internet will be there forever.

@Teagan Ah yeah I haven't been concerned about that stuff for years so forgot about that lol. Yeah, basically just know that you're likely always being recorded all the time by someone of any camsite.

@Teagan Ah yeah I haven't been concerned about that stuff for years so forgot about that lol. Yeah, basically just know that you're likely always being recorded all the time by someone of any camsite.
Im not concerned with it either as I knew what I was getting into but I do think it's worth mentioning if it's a concern for someone. I was pissed after opting out of ads and geoblocking SM still did it though for sure. I took the hit with using geoblocking and they still used me for months on end and they flat out lied about it to girls and girls should know they do that and are not protected at all actually no matter what they do. No amount of watermarking or anything else stops the site or others from recording you.

Which site should I start on? I've been reading up on Chaturbate and MFC. They both seem good so far but I still have my doubts.

From the thread Advice for new models
If you are planning on camming on MFC, you NEED to understand how the camscore system works. I do not believe MFC is a good site for beginner models, which I argue in this post. If you are interested in camming as a career and want to take a more serious approach, I would highly recommend you get experience on a website like Chaturbate before you make the switch to MFC.
So, if your serious aim is MFC, then it's likely you do not want to start on MFC.

But I'm not too keen on my boyfriend/family to find out about my hobby, not yet, I'm trying to avoid getting caught. :worried:
On the internet everything can be recorded, if someone can see it then they can record it. You can only work to reduce a risk, not remove the risk completely. If you don't want to get caught being explicit then consider being non-nude, or non-explicit. And if you don't want to be found out as a cam model, do not cam at all.
Most cam sites have geo-blocking where you can block your state of country.
Less people see you while doing a one-to-one private then doing an open group show, so cam sites which a more private based reduce your risk of being recorded.

Here are some reviews of cam sites with reasonable traffic.
Chaturbate.com
Flirt4free.com
Steamate.com Lots of specific talk can be found on StripperWeb
Cams.com
Imlive.com
Jasminlive.com
Adultwork.com
MyFreeCams.com

If you can speak Russian then BongaCams might be worth considering. There is also a French speaking cam site but I forget it's name at the moment.

• Helpful!
I know there will always be a chance of someone recording me. I was just wondering which sites are less likely to record me/sell it; but it's whatever! I'll just watermark my cam! And you girls are soo right about my relationship issue. Though it won't be an issue in a near future, thanks to my family. But thank you for the answers! Relieved that everyone was nice about it too.

Can't wait until I start camming! :p

@NerdyLuna that's just the thing...they all will do it. There really is no "less likely"

Status
Not open for further replies.