AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which tipping site makes the electric razor-like buzz sound?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
I hear this tip sound sometimes on Chaturbate and StripChat coming from another site. Just wondering where those come from.

Hard to describe but it's kind of a harsh "bzzzttt bzzzttt bzzzttt" sound with the length of the last buzz extended somewhat at times.

I hear this tip sound sometimes on Chaturbate and StripChat coming from another site. Just wondering where those come from.

Hard to describe but it's kind of a harsh "bzzzttt bzzzttt bzzzttt" sound with the length of the last buzz extended somewhat at times.
that sound is certain one of the lovense toys Osci most probably:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Why do you want to know? Just enjoy the person where you found them ❤

Ha : ) No, but I suppose that probably is typical here.

Just curious. Hearing that one in more rooms lately. Seems to generate some tipping traffic. Most of the others I know by now. Just thought some here might recognize. Wish that I could describe better but a razor is about the closest that comes to mind.

There is almost a constant stream of bleeps, boings, bloops, dings, dongs, rattles, buzzes, fanfares and hums in rooms. Message alerts, phones humming, tip sounds, OS alerts, Lushes going off, random noises from the next model over, dildos being lubed, creaky beds and seat cushions, water bottles crushing, the city in through the window, clothes rustling, curtains whispering, tits being oiled, tripods being adjusted, keyboards clacking, nails tapping, cameras being moved, hair brushing against microphones, coughing, sneezing, queefs, sloshing, wimpering, laughing, shouting and talking.

Humans are great ;)

There is almost a constant stream of bleeps, boings, bloops, dings, dongs, rattles, buzzes, fanfares and hums in rooms...

Background music, dogs and cats... One girl I remember had a rooster that was always crowing outside the window at the time that I'd talk with them.

I really kind of dislike most of the tip noises. Most don't fit the mood very well. StripChat's aren't too bad I guess. CamSoda not too bad. Chaturbate's bell gets kind of annoying after a while. The buzz that I'm trying to describe is harsh as hell when someone has it turned up high.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
There is almost a constant stream of bleeps, boings, bloops, dings, dongs, rattles, buzzes, fanfares and hums in rooms. Message alerts, phones humming, tip sounds, OS alerts, Lushes going off, random noises from the next model over, dildos being lubed, creaky beds and seat cushions, water bottles crushing, the city in through the window, clothes rustling, curtains whispering, tits being oiled, tripods being adjusted, keyboards clacking, nails tapping, cameras being moved, hair brushing against microphones, coughing, sneezing, queefs, sloshing, wimpering, laughing, shouting and talking.

Humans are great ;)
Just as long as no one farts or burps! 😵

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
I did fart not long back showing my ass had to many rivita the day before I know my members must of heard but were to polite 😂😂😂😂😂😂so the show went on bless them

I think this and many other things that happen by accident, it's just best to laugh it off and say "shit happens" (no pun, promise).. and then most likely everyone else will just laugh too and move on easily

Tonnes of models out there taking lovense tips with an empty choochoo
200.gif

tits being oiled
I wonder how that sounds :)

I must say that in some rooms I have to mute the audio because of the tip-sounds. It's a pity because many models do have a beautiful acoustic setting (voice, music) I know there is the settings tab in CB but obviously that doesn't help with the audio in the models room.

I must say that in some rooms I have to mute the audio because of the tip-sounds. It's a pity because many models do have a beautiful acoustic setting (voice, music) I know there is the settings tab in CB but obviously that doesn't help with the audio in the models room.
Wait-- there was a settings tab in CB this entire time?! I never knew. I'll have to check that out. It will play in the model's room still, but at least turning off the sound from my end would take out half of it.

I'm happy when people tip the model whose room I frequent, but the sound does bother me a bit when someone decides that they're going to tip a large amount but all in 1 token tips. It's maybe one thing in a lovense room, but I'm talking about no lovense or anything. The closest equivalent I can imagine is like going to a strip club and throwing a single nickel at the dancer every second or two for some minutes. :haha:

its probably a tip activated toy sitting on the desk that is connected with whatever site they are sliptstreaming on. that shit sounds like an electric razor.

It's definitely a tip sound effect. But I have heard plenty of Lush and Domis loose on their own too. lol

I'll have to try to ask next time I hear. Probably the worst of the tipping sounds that I've heard but then I guess it sounds like money so good for them.

Last edited:
Could be a cellphone that's been set on vibrate on a table top. When a person gets a text message or notification, it makes that kind of sound.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's definitely a tip sound effect. But I have heard plenty of Lush and Domis loose on their own too. lol

I'll have to try to ask next time I hear. Probably the worst of the tipping sounds that I've heard but then I guess it sounds like money so good for them.

The tip sound on MyFreeCams is loud as fuck! Lol. I think the tip sound on ManyVids Live is better. So when someone on MyFreeCams starts doing those 1-token tips back to back, I turn down the volume because it'll drive me crazy, and I don't want it waking up my son in the other room.

If I recall, when I cammed on AdultWork and used the JustCamIt software, the sound of a private show request was sort of a cash register with coins sound...or something?

Reactions: NotYou and Missy48
Just to close the loop...

The site is Amateur.tv. Seems to be mostly a Spanish language site.

The tip sound on the user end is a variety of cash drop type sounds. The super irritating buzzing sound is played on the model's side in response. No, it's not a Lush or anything else vibrating. It's a sound effect played on the model's end. You can hear it somewhat in the background on the site but much louder and more obnoxious on other sites where they also may be streaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.