AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
Even though there are many models on the front page but it seems that 70% of them earns less than 10000 tks every 6 hours. Some better off models earns 12000-16000.

The biggest earners I've seen are Sammyfloodxxx who can earn as much as 40000 tks /5 hours and emilyjooneschat who I saw earns 30000tks in one show.

What surprises me is that the models on the first line of the front page don't seem to earn much???? Then why are they on the front page the first line????

Do you know any other big earners or bigger ones?

Yes its illegal but that wasn't the point the persons friend has already been a cam model so has no problem with the legalitys

Chaturbate are happy to accept ANY philippines models either located there or from there without issue as long as they have their passport i.d. As for that foreigner model in Thailand.. she poked her head up and made far too much noise about her activity.

There are several Thailand located models on CB working without issues

Upvote 0
Yes its illegal but that wasn't the point the persons friend has already been a cam model so has no problem with the legalitys

Chaturbate are happy to accept ANY philippines models either located there or from there without issue as long as they have their passport i.d. As for that foreigner model in Thailand.. she poked her head up and made far too much noise about her activity.

There are several Thailand located models on CB working without issues

Yeah, and their friend is breaking the law. But if y'all wanna keep encouraging "friends" to continue breaking the law and risk the consequences because "Well nothing has happened to her so far" (Which is the same thing I've heard when models use PayPal for camming/adult stuff...), have at it.

Upvote 0
Yeah, and their friend is breaking the law. But if y'all wanna keep encouraging "friends" to continue breaking the law and risk the consequences, do you. I give up.

Unfortunately, as with most things, it's that whole mentality of "it won't happen to me".
I am sure they are aware of the consequences (I mean the actual models), and if they wish to continue and risk being caught then that is on them.
Although if it's illegal I am surprised CB accept them. They accept this yet deny other models for stupid things? It's ridiculous

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, as with most things, it's that whole mentality of "it won't happen to me".
I am sure they are aware of the consequences (I mean the actual models), and if they wish to continue and risk being caught then that is on them.
Although if it's illegal I am surprised CB accept them. They accept this yet deny other models for stupid things? It's ridiculous

It really is ridiculous. You'd think a popular cam site like that would have enough sense to familiarize themselves with Philippine (and other countries) laws. While they're so quick to ban models willy nilly for everything else.

Re: the "It won't happen to me" thing...yup, like with the 'Accepting PayPal for cam shows" thing. As many times as we've warned models (And told members) about this, some people just don't care.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate doesn't have to BAN or block any region from signing up and using the site. Chaturbate isn't breaking any laws, the internet police are not coming after them.

As long as they have a legit passport then nothing else matters

Laws around camming in Philippines were only adjusted around 10 years ago and that was pretty much to do with stopping trafficking and underaged. The NBI (police) are not kicking down models doors etc it was about shutting down activity from illegal cybersex dens. I know a lot of girls there working in sites and they never hear of raids anymore. When previously it would be all over the news.

All the major camsite are NOT blocked in the Philippines the country gets most of its income from overseas workers..the online cyber stuff also contributes a great deal to the economy.

One philippines friend was working in MFC and she hooked a big fish and was doing 4 hour truepvts every day with him.

She got a call from her bank , they wanted her to come to the bank and explain about the large amounts of money she was receiving and asking about who was the sender.

Upvote 0
Yes, keep telling yourself that nothing else matters. Now we're talking about checking the IP addresses of models' rooms. Great.....

Exiting this thread (and gonna watch Friday's episode of General Hospital) before it gets any more weird and invasive.

Imma Head Out GIF by memecandy

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, fucking weirdo stalker alert! This ain't kosher.

E.T.A; These mofus probably have corpses in their closets... and they probably fuck them. Regularly.

GIF by JoyPixels

Upvote 0
Only 2 ways that I know of:
1/ Get employed by the CB IT team ;)
2/ Assuming the room allows music requests, tip then link to your hosted mp3 and check your logs.
Yeah, that’s not fucking cool. Shady af. There’s literally no reason why a member should be doing this or would need to know how to do this. Fuck off.

Respect a model's privacy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J.F. Christ, calm down you three :wacky:

It's a curiousity thing for me; comparing claimed and actual countries. While I admire your healthy cynicism, you can sleep soundly tonight in the knowledge that there is zero stalking-motive involved, and there are certainly no hidden corpses anywhere (at least not within the statute of limitations :haha: )

And for those interested, survey says...
- "Colombian" rooms are invariably based in Colombia
- "Russian" rooms are invariably based in the Netherlands

Upvote 0
and if he was one of those maggot dicked mofus do you think he would admit it...
or do you think he'd try to pass it off lightly in a joking comment, such as, for example;

there are certainly no hidden corpses anywhere (at least not within the statute of limitations :haha: )

Suspicious GIF by SVU

Last edited:
Upvote 0

It's a curiousity thing for me; comparing claimed and actual countries. While I admire your healthy cynicism, you can sleep soundly tonight in the knowledge that there is zero stalking-motive involved, and there are certainly no hidden corpses anywhere (at least not within the statute of limitations :haha: )

You seriously don't realize what you did, did you?

Let me explain it to you. For those members who want to stalk and creep and become invasive to a model's privacy, you have just told people of a way of how to do it. That's the problem.

Edit: I'm going to add on to the severity of this. What may be a curiosity for you, maybe a very unhealthy obsession from a member who might take it beyond the keyboard sorta speak. That's outright dangerous. We already get death threats from members, who's to say that an unstable member would take that information you just posted of how to find a model's ip address and use it to harm a model.

We as models are aware of those dangers, but people like you who think what you shared isn't harmful, make it that much harder for models to feel safe because someone uses that info for the wrong intent. And that pertains to anyone outside of the sex industry as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lol. We most certainly will not "calm down." You've only been a member of this forum for a month, so here's a suggestion before you put your foot in your mouth even further...don't come onto a cam model forum bragging to other dudes (Not to mention the 429 guests lurking this forum when I last checked) about how to find cam models' IP addresses. It's gross, and your little condescending posts to us doesn't change that.

Also, "Never tell a girl to calm down." - iCarly :p

Upvote 0
2/ Assuming the room allows music requests, tip then link to your hosted mp3 and check your logs.

Smart! Thus, with some delay, I finally understand your original observation actually makes sense:

Russian rooms must use VPN.

Putin knows his citizens will forgive him his autocracy, the total corruption, the luxury he enjoys while keeping them in poverty, everything, as long as he proves his moral integrity by ensuring the great Russian nation will never be stained by webcam work.

That's why the largest city of Sweden, Germany, France, Poland, Estonia, Latvia and, of course, North Holland is Санкт-Петербург.

And that's why you never see a Russian IP access your mp3 server. Chaturbate is blocked in Russia. They can't stream from a Russian IP address.

Upvote 0
Putin knows his citizens will forgive him his autocracy, the total corruption, the luxury he enjoys while keeping them in poverty, everything, as long as he proves his moral integrity by ensuring the great Russian nation will never be stained by webcam work.

Rather than put the blame on one part of the planet, I think we should be a little more cynical.

To paraphrase a comedian from the last century: "those most wanting to be in power should, on no account, be allowed to do so"

Upvote 0
You seriously don't realize what you did, did you?

I did neither, when I quoted him. I understood when reading your post. I reported my post and asked for it to be deleted as well.

My apps will soon show something like "hint of the day", and after reading your comment, I'll add one hint about not following links.

Upvote 0
I did neither, when I quoted him. I understood when reading your post. I reported my post and asked for it to be deleted as well.

My apps will soon show something like "hint of the day", and after reading your comment, I'll add one hint about not following links.
First and foremost, thank you for understanding.

Cyber safety should be practiced by everyone no matter the app, site, e-mail, etc. especially by new models in the industry. So adding in cyber safety tips on your app will be a helpful reminder to anyone.

Chaturbate is known for hacking and phishing scams. We see threads of models being blackmailed or hacked on it all the time here on the forum. Members experience the same thing as well if they aren’t being careful.

not to DP, but to anyone who is curious about the vpn of a model, just stop. Keep your curiosity focused on between what the model is doing on your screen and what she is about to do next, they could break out a plate pancakes and just start eating then nude.

That’s more interesting than trying to find her location. AND If you’re still that tempted to know about her location, stop, step away from the keyboard, go outside and touch some grass. Go ride a bike, take a culinary class, play with legos, anything but don’t be an invasive fucking creep.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's already a known thing, that's why we tell models never to click any links in their room or PM or mail from members. Not deleting posts.

Upvote 0

how about you focus your curiosity back on your weenie instead of gossiping about sexworkers' location and use of a vpn? 100% more productive and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Upvote 0
That chaturbate top 100 website is total bs. I cashed out over $20k worth of tokens this month and according to the website I haven’t even made $5k so idk what that scam website is even used for

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.