AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
Even though there are many models on the front page but it seems that 70% of them earns less than 10000 tks every 6 hours. Some better off models earns 12000-16000.

The biggest earners I've seen are Sammyfloodxxx who can earn as much as 40000 tks /5 hours and emilyjooneschat who I saw earns 30000tks in one show.

What surprises me is that the models on the first line of the front page don't seem to earn much???? Then why are they on the front page the first line????

Do you know any other big earners or bigger ones?

That chaturbate top 100 website is total bs. I cashed out over $20k worth of tokens this month and according to the website I haven’t even made $5k so idk what that scam website is even used for
fairly certain its an estimation based on public tips. they wouldn't know what you earn on privates or video/album sales. just like how socialblade is an estimation on youtuber earnings. if anything its a good indicator of who you should pay attention to how they run their rooms if you want to earn more in free chat.

Upvote 0
fairly certain its an estimation based on public tips. they wouldn't know what you earn on privates or video/album sales. just like how socialblade is an estimation on youtuber earnings. if anything its a good indicator of who you should pay attention to how they run their rooms if you want to earn more in free chat.
They probably could work out how much you make from privates by looking at your rate and how long you spend in private shows. Also photo/video sales come up in chat or is that only visible to the broadcaster?

I doubt it's 100% accurate but you can get a pretty accurate picture by looking at publicly available data.

Upvote 0
They probably could work out how much you make from privates by looking at your rate and how long you spend in private shows. Also photo/video sales come up in chat or is that only visible to the broadcaster?

I doubt it's 100% accurate but you can get a pretty accurate picture by looking at publicly available data.
it's possible, but from my understanding, most token site models require tips in private to do xyz, so that would be missing from their data. im pretty sure you cant see tips in private publicly, but i could be wrong. i haven't worked chaturbate in over 8 years so im not sure if that is posted in chat. i dont remember that being a thing.

Reactions: George Hardcock
Upvote 0
The following keywords should not help organic SEO, yet affiliates cannibalise them all the time:
Best
Highest ranking
Leading
Recommended
Of <year to date, 2021, 2022>
Covid .
Just my two cents after fighting for ranking and auditing content for websites lately. Comparison tables and leader boards are to be questioned. In addition, when it comes to high intent traffic, the homepage is not always what we should look at. I wish models had access to know how much branded traffic they got, and how much of it converted. You know, a funnel, not just greys and greens and purples:)

Upvote 0
I think people should differentiate anonymous data and personal or specific details. For example, I would find it harmless to have it as a public knowledge in the form of nameless data points: the longest session this year, the shortest session this year, the highest tip this year, the average tip this year, the median, the range etc. That can actually help decisions being made, a model will know the range, and perhaps the probability, but no alias will be attached to these infographics. There are way more useful statistics that can be shared than just gossip. What do I know anyway, I just do data analysis and marketing for a living:)

Some of these anonymized data points (courtesy to CB Cam Insights for the data) I recently tweeted about - Chaturbate tip amount distribution (obviously just the low hanging fruit but still!)

1 token is of course the predominant tip - accounting for more than 73%, but the tip average is much higher with 24.7 tokens. Other common tips in the charts below (with and without 1 token tips).

Chaturbate Tip Amount Distribution_With1.png Chaturbate Tip Amount Distribution.png

Reactions: Smores
Upvote 0
Some of these anonymized data points (courtesy to CB Cam Insights for the data) I recently tweeted about - Chaturbate tip amount distribution (obviously just the low hanging fruit but still!)

1 token is of course the predominant tip - accounting for more than 73%, but the tip average is much higher with 24.7 tokens. Other common tips in the charts below (with and without 1 token tips).

View attachment 89514 View attachment 89515
I would love it if you could visualize this as either a stacked column or a column chart, or even a heat map table. The pie chart can’t tell a time series, and if we don’t have the whole, it creates a clutter:) Thanks!

Upvote 0
I would love it if you could visualize this as either a stacked column or a column chart, or even a heat map table. The pie chart can’t tell a time series, and if we don’t have the whole, it creates a clutter:) Thanks!
Oh a heatmap is an interesting idea! Unfortunately not super straightforward to create in Google sheets / Excel but will look into it.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Upvote 0

View attachment 89514 View attachment 89515

🤔 this is kind of weird though, this is from all the models using cam insights? where is 33 at? 50 is actually more frequent than 33? dice must be going out of style 😭

Upvote 0
Only 2 ways that I know of:
1/ Get employed by the CB IT team ;)
2/ Assuming the room allows music requests, tip then link to your hosted mp3 and check your logs.
Bruh if you tipped for a song request and send a weird url instead of a youtube link or a song title I would probably ban and report you for trying to do exactly what you're trying to do. Fuck outta here with this shit trying to dox models.

Hell half of us already pay for VPNs anyway because of stalker ass dudes like you.

Upvote 0
Bruh if you tipped for a song request and send a weird url instead of a youtube link or a song title I would probably ban and report you for trying to do exactly what you're trying to do. Fuck outta here with this shit trying to dox models.

Hell half of us already pay for VPNs anyway because of stalker ass dudes like you.
OMG the Drama Queen Clique just grew to four! You too have a very vivid imagination, although not quite at the level of the lady on a previous page who assumed I was a necrophilic serial killer :wacky::haha:

PS Kindly refresh your understanding of the word "dox". Spoiler: "Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, financial harm, or other exploitation of the intended victim"

PPS You do know that an IP address is not a home address, and generally only indicates a country/city, right? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK only law enforcement or an ISP insider would have any hope of narrowing an IP address down to a physical address.

PPPS if I was a model I would be more concerned with the possibilty of a corrupt employee of a camming website misusing a broadcaster's details. After all, they have your legal name, DOB, and presumably also your home address.

PPPPS Nothing further to report at this stage ;)

Upvote 0
OMG the Drama Queen Clique just grew to four! You too have a very vivid imagination, although not quite at the level of the lady on a previous page who assumed I was a necrophilic serial killer :wacky::haha:

PS Kindly refresh your understanding of the word "dox". Spoiler: "Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, financial harm, or other exploitation of the intended victim"

PPS You do know that an IP address is not a home address, and generally only indicates a country/city, right? I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but AFAIK only law enforcement or an ISP insider would have any hope of narrowing an IP address down to a physical address.

PPPS if I was a model I would be more concerned with the possibilty of a corrupt employee of a camming website misusing a broadcaster's details. After all, they have your legal name, DOB, and presumably also your home address.

PPPPS Nothing further to report at this stage ;)
Wow insulting women for caring about their safety? Is that a new low for you or did you have to try? Add me to the Drama Queen Clique, I'd consider it a badge of honor to be creeped out by a dodgy bastard such as yourself.

Using the definition to make a point isn't a good look because it wreaks of getting away with something due to a technicality. "According to the dictionary, phobia is a fear of something therefore homophobia is the fear of homosexuals and I'm not afraid of gay people..." But I'd definitely call sussing out a model's IP address to be pretty textbook doxing anyway, so thanks for posting the definition I guess, it's only solidifying the case against you.

Okay so even if the IP address "only" indicates a city, narrowing down a model's location is still an irresponsibly dangerous idea like ?!?!? I don't want anyone to go out of their way to find out what city I'm in and I live in a major city! Depending on the model, the size of the city, etc., it would be easy to find certain people if you narrowed it down by city.

Well you're more than welcome to entertain any hypothetical fears and fantasies you please but you're not a model, we are, so our fears and experiences are more valid than your hypotheticals. There aren't models afraid of corrupt employees in this thread and I doubt any have experience with such a thing. There are however, models who have already shared their very real experiences with boundary crossing fans and stalkers, but you decided a woman that dare be concerned with opening up the possibility of such a thing just has a "very vivid imagination", as if the exact thing we're warning against hasn't happened to models in this very thread! Imagination isn't needed, just open your damn eyeballs or listen to the models!

Upvote 0
@gringo_pete you stupid AF! I was mocking you because I was bored and could tell you were stupid. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Love that you took me literally.

Also BS on only the city, I can (and have) found where someone is within a few hundred feet with their IP.
Just shut up and stop talking, before you make an even bigger ignoramus of yourself. Next...

(Bahahahahahahahahaha this guy either has a humiliation fetish or is one of the biggest fucking morons that has graced the forum in a while. . .)

Upvote 0
@gringo_pete you stupid AF! I was mocking you because I was bored and could tell you were stupid. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Love that you took me literally.

Also BS on only the city, I can (and have) found where someone is within a few hundred feet with their IP.
Just shut up and stop talking, before you make an even bigger ignoramus of yourself. Next...

(Bahahahahahahahahaha this guy either has a humiliation fetish or is one of the biggest fucking morons that has graced the forum in a while. . .)
Both you and the latest DQC member (Ms Montague) have raised some valid and thought-provoking points. 👍 👍

I will retreat momentarily to contemplate these, please stand by...

Upvote 0
Please restrict dirty talk to the tip notes. Thanks!
was a suggestion. you seem like you are having a hard time finding your weiner and still being a creep obsessing over cammodel ip addresses.

anywho its obvious you want attention troll, and i think at this point you need to pay for it. :D

Upvote 0
was a suggestion. you seem like you are having a hard time finding your weiner and still being a creep obsessing over cammodel ip addresses.
I have already given you one polite suggestion, therefore I regrettably inform you that any further dirty talk outside tip notes will result in you being kicked & reported :p

Upvote 0
I have already given you one polite suggestion, therefore I regrettably inform you that any further dirty talk outside tip notes will result in you being kicked & reported :p
audritwo.cammodels.com

Upvote 0
@rockin_rod, @schruti, and to other members who see, understand, and comprehend the severity of members trying to find a cam model’s IP address, thank you for being respectful and understanding of our boundaries and privacy!

If only more members could be more intelligent and use their critical thinking and comprehension skills when it concerns cammodels and our safety and privacy!

Edit: this excludes IP seeking American Peter(s).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If only more members could be more intelligent and use their critical thinking and comprehension skills when it concerns cammodels and our safety and privacy!
you are too kind. you are assuming american peter has any of those.

Upvote 0
I tried to access your site but it was blocked by Norton's firewall as "suspicious" . Dammit, both my weenie and Visa card were locked and loaded, what a letdown! :arghh:

Do you have a backup site?
ahhh i see the problem here, you are a normie moron who uses norton antivirus.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.