AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this.. Gary Johnson was doing a town hall event last night, and when asked, could not name a single foreign leader! Idk how someone running for president could remain so uninformed about foreign affairs. Anybody off the street who casually watches the news could do better than this.

This interview to a Bernie Sanders supporter who claims she saw first hand many evidences that the primaries were stolen from him was interesting. I don't know if Bernie Sanders would have had the support needed to secure the primaries if it had been a fair voting process, but the democratic party rigging the primaries is not only cheating Bernie Sanders out of the support he did have, they cheated american voters out of their votes.

I was never a fan of Bernie Sanders, I know where his alliances lie, but at least he had ideals. I find the intersection of Bernie/Trump voters really interesting. Many of Bernie's supporters who hated Trump are now openly for him.

Did the DNC rig the primaries? I'm not convinced. The more I read about it, the more it sounds like some of the "BENGHAZI!!BENGHAZI!!" garbage. It would take a little more than a video put out by InfoWars to convince me. After I broke free of their little 9/11 Truth movement about a decade ago, I vowed to work on being less gullible. I'm not saying the video you posted has no value at all, mind you. It does show that InfoWars has raised their reporting standards to at least that of grade school gossip. It also gives propagandists something to pass around that stupid people will view as credible without a second thought.

I believe Bernie's ideals proved to be "I'm a Democrat first, then an American". Mirrors much of the "I'm a Republican first, then an American" behaviour we see on the other side. Not to be confused with the "I'm Trump, you are all disgusting fat pigs" displayed by that big piece of deplorables flypaper who huffs and bloviates his way through debates.

For "millennials" and liberals who might still be considering Gary Johnson (via Kevin Drum):

Gary Johnson makes his pitch:

What would government be like in a Johnson administration? First, we would begin the conversation about the size of government by submitting a real balanced budget. Every government program would have to justify its expenditures, every year. Cuts of up to 20 percent or more would be on the table for all programs, including military spending. Changes to Social Security and Medicare must also be considered.​
Cuts of 20 percent or more. Conservatives will hate this because he's including the military. Progressives should hate it because it includes everything else. That means no spending on universal healthcare, climate change, student debt, Wall Street regulation, infrastructure, pre-K, or pretty much anything else. And if you care about helping the poor, you'd better be prepared to care about 20 percent less.

Is all of this an acceptable price to pay for having a president who favors marijuana legalization and a little less military intervention? YMMV, but it sure doesn't seem like it to me.​
Personally, Gary Johnson lost me with his "Aleppo? What's Aleppo?" comment. Shortly after that happened, I read an interesting blog comment suggesting that third parties would do better by starting at the bottom--i.e., get elected and established at the local and state levels, and develop a track record, before making a serious run for the presidency. As it is now, if Gary Johnson were to become president, he would have no automatic allies in Congress, and would find it almost impossible to staff his administration with Libertarian party members (it would probably end up being mostly Republicans, which sort of defeats the purpose of electing a libertarian.).
If I wind up doing a protest vote for Johnson or Stein, it won't be because I'm sold 100% on their views.

I really can't imagine Johnson making cuts like this without severe economic upheaval (though to be fair, that's probably coming anyway). I also despise this privatize everything mentality, especially with regard to prisons.
Just saw this.. Gary Johnson was doing a town hall event last night, and when asked, could not name a single foreign leader! Idk how someone running for president could remain so uninformed about foreign affairs. Anybody off the street who casually watches the news could do better than this.
Saw that. Cringed. Brace yourself; pot jokes are coming...

Reactions: Osmia
A lot of unconstitutional things could have some sort of positive affects on society as a whole but that doesn't change the fact that they are unconstitutional and therefor,
Un American.
Stop and frisk was deemed, for obvious reasons, to be unconstitutional so trump can just fuck right off.

And yeah... At a time like this in america when being unfairly targeted by the police is the root of a national civil rights movement lets... Plan to unfairly target people by police.
Ok. Yeah. Seems cool. Real good plan there screaming soggy Cheeto.

If you think good street cops don't stop and frisk known gangbangers on a somewhat regular basis, think again. Good street cops are a rare breed and need a law in their favor. Then again, my mentality may simply be a symptom of the decay of society, law, and morality as a whole.

If you think good street cops don't stop and frisk known gangbangers on a somewhat regular basis, think again. Good street cops are a rare breed and need a law in their favor. Then again, my mentality may simply be a symptom of the decay of society, law, and morality as a whole.
just because you think it's ok doesn't make it constitutional.

Technically, it was a sort of bait and switch, because no, the question was "name a foreign leader you respect." To which he came up with one person, but forgot the name. It's being presented as 'Gary Johnson couldn't name a leader!' but that wasn't the question.

That said, Gary Johnson is a tosser and I really dislike him.

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Gen
just because you think it's ok doesn't make it constitutional.

This!

It would be great if the police, ATF and Patriot Act officers followed the Constitution. No body wants to be stopped and frisked (gangbangers or just regular citizens minding their own business). It is odd and scary when it happens to you. Makes one wonder about the system and question the police. If it has never happened to you then I don't know if you know the fear and how much it messes with the mind. I often wonder what Jewish people felt like in Germany pre-world war II just because it can seem so real (and my thing was sooo minor--but it messes with your head).

I know it is lazy for me to not want to feel the fears of those in past, but I never wanted to have to do that. Sucks having that stuff in your head.

Last edited:
The Washington Post has a long article profiling a 52-year old white woman in a small town in Pennsylvania. She's a strong Trump supporter, and the article attempts to shed some light on why this former democrat is now backing Trump.

For much of the profile, she is a sympathetic figure. She worked her way up the ranks in a railroad, eventually becoming a locomotive engineer. As the first and only woman in that position, she experienced a lot of teasing and even outright sexual harassment. She was eventually fired after running a red light on the track (My grandfather drove freight and passenger trains for 30 years, and ran a red light once. He was suspended without pay for a month or so. So, I think there must be more to the story--perhaps she tested positive for drugs).

Her life started going downhill from there, with a succession of lower-paying, less secure jobs; involuntary psychiatric hospitalization; anxiety and the drugs to treat it; compulsive social media activity; and paranoid/delusional behavior. One of her online rants called for Obama to be hanged, and that predictably resulted in a visit from the state police. She's almost a caricature of the extreme Trump supporter. The Post took the unusual step of disabling comments on the story because of the story's tragic nature.

I wish the author had chosen someone more "normal" to profile. I'm always trying to understand the motivations of Trump supporters, and profiling someone who isn't frankly, mentally ill would be much more enlightening. It still looks like Trump will lose, but Trump-ism and its causes, and Trump's supporters will still be here and will have to be dealt with (i.e., they have valid issues that need to be addressed).

I wish the author had chosen someone more "normal" to profile. I'm always trying to understand the motivations of Trump supporters, and profiling someone who isn't frankly, mentally ill would be much more enlightening. It still looks like Trump will lose, but Trump-ism and its causes, and Trump's supporters will still be here and will have to be dealt with (i.e., they have valid issues that need to be addressed).

Here is far more sympathetic view of Trump supporters from of all place Mother Jones. I've read and watched probably 1/2 profiles of Trump supporter and I think its the best certainly my favorite.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen and Osmia
Here is far more sympathetic view of Trump supporters from of all place Mother Jones. I've read and watched probably 1/2 profiles of Trump supporter and I think its the best certainly my favorite.

Yep, I've read that and thought it was quite good; much more realistic and relatable. BTW, I can't remember if it was in the same issue, but MJ also recently had a really good investigative report on private prisons.

First we're a “Basket of Deplorables,” and now Hillary refers to Bernie supporters as #BasementDwellers. This woman is beyond words. Seems like shes on a self destruct course when she, in theory, should be trying to win Bernies supporters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mila_
First we're a “Basket of Deplorables,” and now Hillary refers to Bernie supporters as #BasementDwellers. This woman is beyond words. Seems like shes on a self destruct course when she, in theory, should be trying to win Bernies supporters.

It's such a joke though.. Bernie Sanders is now rallying for Hillary even when she cheated him out of the primaries, its some next level cuckoldry. But when you dont think shit could get any more depressing Bernie gives an interview to say he agreed with her, that his followers are indeed living in their parents basement.

If anyone actually thought Bernie was fighting the establishment.... feels bad man

but .. but... but... say its not true !!! LMFAO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...black-lives-matter-graffiti-article-1.2815024

This is terrible!

We can't have Trump's properties being defaced! They will fall in value, cause him to lose another billion dollars, then that fat swine won't pay taxes until he's in his 90's! just kidding, that m-fer has no intention of paying taxes regardless of what happens...

Funny how I saw an article this weekend that said Hillary used the exact same tax laws trump used in her 2015 file. Oh, and it also said she "donated" something like 1.7 million to charity. 1 million of that was to the clinton foundation.

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_
Funny how I saw an article this weekend that said Hillary used the exact same tax laws trump used in her 2015 file. Oh, and it also said she "donated" something like 1.7 million to charity. 1 million of that was to the clinton foundation.
While Trump may illegally pay himself and use funds out of his charity organization for personal gain... it is actually not standard nor is it legal to do so. What IS standard is giving to your own charitable organization instead of owning one only to never contribute to it yourself.

so your point?

By all means, post a link to that bitch where I can read it. Just dying to see how Hillary managed to lose 1 billion. Or how we know what she did in her 2015 tax filing. Or whether or not her sleazy assed "charity" is buying up portraits of her, or covering her business expenses, or bribing people.

After all, I don't want to view her with contempt if she is actually a genius.

But even if she is a genius, she doesn't have cool squinty facial expressions and aweseome hand gestures...

tumblr_mwmygnI6FO1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Reactions: ACFFAN69 and Osmia
By all means, post a link to that bitch where I can read it. Just dying to see how Hillary managed to lose 1 billion. Or how we know what she did in her 2015 tax filing. Or whether or not her sleazy assed "charity" is buying up portraits of her, or covering her business expenses, or bribing people.

After all, I don't want to view her with contempt if she is actually a genius.

But even if she is a genius, she doesn't have cool squinty facial expressions and aweseome hand gestures...

tumblr_mwmygnI6FO1s2wio8o1_500.gif

or paying off her laysuits...

• Funny!
Reactions: Vera
I have a question for you staunch Hillary supporters... how do you justify Hillary's abuse towards the women her husband sexually attacked, raped, and took advantage of? She was complicit in all of it and even ran a "war room" to tackle "bimbo eruptions" like she called them. How do you justify all of this?

As much as people accuse Trump of doing shitty things, it is all just words. Trump says mean things, sure. But with Hillary, she has a track record of doing really scary and nasty things while holding positions of power. And yet all you talk about is comments by Trump, speculation about his tax records, and just general vague statements: "omg literally hitler", "xenophobic cinnamon donut" etc.

So my question is... why is Trump despicable and Hillary Clinton good when her actions are much worse than anything Trump has ever said or done?

As a Bernie supporter who now plans on voting for Hilary, if you listen to that quote in context it's actually not insulting at all. She's basically saying that many of Bernie's supporters went to college, worked hard and now the majority of us are left with a horrible job market and not many good jobs to get into without any promise of advancement and a good portion of us moved back home into our parents basements. I mean, that's pretty damn accurate for most people in my age group.

She's not saying "hurr hurr Bernie supporters are losers" she's saying that millenials feel at a loss so it makes sense that they/we wanted to be involved in a political revolution and to have some empathy for us.

As a Bernie supporter who now plans on voting for Hilary, if you listen to that quote in context it's actually not insulting at all. She's basically saying that many of Bernie's supporters went to college, worked hard and now the majority of us are left with a horrible job market and not many good jobs to get into without any promise of advancement and a good portion of us moved back home into our parents basements. I mean, that's pretty damn accurate for most people in my age group.

She's not saying "hurr hurr Bernie supporters are losers" she's saying that millenials feel at a loss so it makes sense that they/we wanted to be involved in a political revolution and to have some empathy for us.

The quote is pretty condescending if you listen to the entire speech, she was talking about Bernie supporters buying into a delusional promise of free college, free healthcare, free everything because shit didnt turn out like they expected.

The quote is pretty condescending if you listen to the entire speech, she was talking about Bernie supporters buying into a delusional promise of free college, free healthcare, free everything because shit didnt turn out like they expected.
They were in the primaries when this was stated, when they were in fierce competition with each other. What was she supposed to say "Bernie's ideas are great and totally realistic! I just don't like them"

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/hilla...d-criticized-parents-basements-hack-coughing/

Whole speech on this page. Hardly condescending. Not that it's going to mean much to a worldview shaped by cartoons, Pepe memes, and twitter hashtags.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SexySteph
I have a question for you staunch Hillary supporters... how do you justify Hillary's abuse towards the women her husband sexually attacked, raped, and took advantage of? She was complicit in all of it and even ran a "war room" to tackle "bimbo eruptions" like she called them. How do you justify all of this?

As much as people accuse Trump of doing shitty things, it is all just words. Trump says mean things, sure. But with Hillary, she has a track record of doing really scary and nasty things while holding positions of power. And yet all you talk about is comments by Trump, speculation about his tax records, and just general vague statements: "omg literally hitler", "xenophobic cinnamon donut" etc.

So my question is... why is Trump despicable and Hillary Clinton good when her actions are much worse than anything Trump has ever said or done?

Or her jokingly bragging about how she managed to get a rapist off, even knowing he was guilty: "Forever destroying my faith in polygraphs". Her main argument was using the accusation that the twelve year old was "asking for it". The poor girl had "severe internal and external injuries" and knocked unconscious into a coma, to give you an idea of the damage: She required stitches to her genitals. The woman, now 52 says her life has never been the same.

Let's not get into her flippant attitude toward drone strikes she approved in the Middle East and the deaths she caused in Libya. I'm not a psychiatrist but to me this sounds like sociopathic behaviour.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I've been hiding out because I bash Clinton quite a bit and don't want to get on a list

lololol. jk that's not why. (or is it?!?!)

I have one big bernie fan in my real life, that earns 6 figures... BUT does have one of those super fancy expresso machines so I guess that counts as "baristas" lolol. But that comment was not appreciated.

I'm surprised, but not really, that Bill's possible black son is coming out of the woodwork again. I'm not sure if this is true, but don't doubt for a second that if it is Hillary would have been complicit in making sure he never had access to the family. Does kind of look like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.