AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad that the "Thanks, Obama!" meme will soon be a thing of the past. :bigtears:
I could actually see this being a long term thing, maybe an idiom people are still using 100 years from now. Yeah, it's been that ridiculous...

Reactions: Osmia
Love it!

Regardless, in the end, people are still gonna vote for this man. Maybe not enough to get him elected, but still: it’ll be in the tens of millions. (Note to the people causing the polls to fluctuate: What the fuck is wrong with you? I gotta meet the five percent of people who saw Hillary come down with pneumonia and were like, “Forget her, gimme the dictator with dryer lint hair.”) Nothing that Trump says, no damning piece of Trump reportage, and certainly no opinion piece like this one will stop his voters from pulling the lever. Nor will anything stop Trump from being the officious, braindead goon that he is. He will never answer for his crimes, and there’s a frighteningly large portion of the electorate that will always love him for that.

And so I’d just like to say to that portion of the electorate: Fuck you. No, seriously. Go fuck yourselves. I’m not gonna waste any more time trying to convince you that you’re about to do something you’ll regret forever. I’m not gonna show you old clips of Trump saying rotten things. I’m not gonna try to ANNIHILATE Trump by showing you records of his hypocrisy and greed. I’m not gonna link to a John Oliver clip and be like, “THIS. So much this.” Nothing’s gonna take down Trump at this point, so I’m not gonna bother. No no, this post is for ME. I am preaching to the sad little choir in my soul here.

Because while Trump is a miserable bastard, YOU are the people who have handed him the bullhorn. YOU are the people willing to embarrass this nation and put it on the brink of economic ruin all because you wanna throw an electoral hissy fit. YOU are the people who want to revolutionize the way America does business by voting for its worst businessman, a disgusting neon pig who only makes money when he causes problems for other people instead of solving them. YOU are the thin-skinned yokels who clutch your bandoliers whenever someone hurls the mildest of slurs at you (“deplorables”), while cheering Trump on as he leaves a bonfire of truly hateful invective everywhere he goes. YOU are the people willing to overlook the fact that Trump is an unqualified, ignorant sociopath because DURRRR HILLARY IS BAD TOO DURRRR.

Plus more at...

http://www.gq.com/story/a-word-for-donald-trump-voters

http://www.wsj.com/articles/no-fortune-100-ceos-back-republican-donald-trump-1474671842 [sub. req.]

No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Republican Donald Trump
Democrat Hillary Clinton has 11 contributors and 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney had far more
By
REBECCA BALLHAUS and
BRODY MULLINS
Sept. 23, 2016 7:04 p.m. ET

No chief executive at the nation’s 100 largest companies had donated to Republican Donald Trump’s presidential campaign through August, a sharp reversal from 2012, when nearly a third of the CEOs of Fortune 100 companies supported GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

-------------------------------

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html

A Week of Whoppers From Donald Trump
By MAGGIE HABERMAN and ALEXANDER BURNS SEPT. 24, 2016

All politicians bend the truth to fit their purposes, including Hillary Clinton. But Donald J. Trump has unleashed a blizzard of falsehoods, exaggerations and outright lies in the general election, peppering his speeches, interviews and Twitter posts with untruths so frequent that they can seem flighty or random — even compulsive.

However, a closer examination, over the course of a week, revealed an unmistakable pattern: Virtually all of Mr. Trump’s falsehoods directly bolstered a powerful and self-aggrandizing narrative depicting him as a heroic savior for a nation menaced from every direction. Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist, described the practice as creating “an unreality bubble that he surrounds himself with.”

The New York Times closely tracked Mr. Trump’s public statements from Sept. 15-21, and assembled a list of his 31 biggest whoppers, many of them uttered repeatedly. This total excludes dozens more: Untruths that appeared to be mere hyperbole or humor, or delivered purely for effect, or what could generously be called rounding errors. Mr. Trump’s campaign, which dismissed this compilation as “silly,” offered responses on every point, but in none of the following instances did the responses support his assertions.

However, a closer examination, over the course of a week, revealed an unmistakable pattern: Virtually all of Mr. Trump’s falsehoods directly bolstered a powerful and self-aggrandizing narrative depicting him as a heroic savior for a nation menaced from every direction. Mike Murphy, a Republican strategist, described the practice as creating “an unreality bubble that he surrounds himself with.”
Watched several of Trump's rallies so far. Not soundbites, not edited excerpts, but the whole thing (including some lame ass electric guitar music while waiting for him to come out). Every speech the man gives confirms this quote. He's the biggest lemming herder to ever come along.

I can understand why foreign instigators, or racists/bigots of any description, or fretful 2nd Amendmenters, or religious dullards, or someone caught up in a SJW cyber-riot would voice support for this man; but there is only one logical reason that can excuse a vote for him, and that is you want to f*ck some shit up.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elec...-with-russian-propaganda-20160808-gqo044.html
https://theintercept.com/2016/09/16...ice-moscow-focuses-campaign-trashing-clinton/
https://meduza.io/en/lion/2016/07/2...ti-clinton-rally-outside-us-embassy-in-moscow
http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

A propaganda war conducted by trolls under the spell of the Kremlin.
Aided and abetted by media outlets that have spent several decades dumbing down as much of the American populace as it can.

These are interesting times.

I keep feeling really confused when people compare the two options as picking between either crooked or crazy...

Because Trump is also HELLA crooked. like... crooked as FUUUUUUUUUCK. It almost seems like focusing so much on what a crazy megalomaniac he is has successfully distracted people from what a crooked piece of shit he is as well...

The more I read about both candidates, the more I feel like America has found itself in the middle of a Saw movie and is being forced to decide whether it wants to eat broken glass or have sand rubbed in its eyeballs. Politically speaking, ya know?
It is not that bad really.

Reactions: SoTxBob
I keep feeling really confused when people compare the two options as picking between either crooked or crazy...

Because Trump is also HELLA crooked. like... crooked as FUUUUUUUUUCK. It almost seems like focusing so much on what a crazy megalomaniac he is has successfully distracted people from what a crooked piece of shit he is as well...

I saw a recent poll showing that Trump is seen as being slightly more honest and transparent than Clinton. This seems absurd until you realize that Trump and his supporters don't respond to truth, they respond to "truthiness," something Trump has a natural gift for. That's why MSM interviewers often seem at a loss when questioning Trump: the reporters are fact and truth based, a mindset that can't comprehend truthiness. As Stephen Colbert said in 2006,

Truthiness is tearing apart our country, and I don't mean the argument over who came up with the word ...

It used to be, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts. But that's not the case anymore. Facts matter not at all. Perception is everything. It's certainty. People love the President [George W. Bush] because he's certain of his choices as a leader, even if the facts that back him up don't seem to exist. It's the fact that he's certain that is very appealing to a certain section of the country. I really feel a dichotomy in the American populace. What is important? What you want to be true, or what is true?...

Truthiness is 'What I say is right, and [nothing] anyone else says could possibly be true.' . . . There's not only an emotional quality, but there's a selfish quality.

Interesting news story about the huge extra costs Trump's campaign bills to the US government as a result of Trump's insistence on using his own airplane and his insistence on returning to NYC at the end of each campaign day. This also puts a lot of money in Trump's company coffers, and since Trump's companies are privately held, that essentially means that it goes to Trump personally.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15?section=politics

If Hillary Clinton (or, really, any normal politician of either party) did this, it would be severely criticized and would rise to the level of a scandal. Trump is impervious to criticism and normal expectations of propriety. For his supporters, this is a feature, not a bug; it shows his strength and ability to define his own reality, to set the rules of the game.

Interesting news story about the huge extra costs Trump's campaign bills to the US government as a result of Trump's insistence on using his own airplane and his insistence on returning to NYC at the end of each campaign day. This also puts a lot of money in Trump's company coffers, and since Trump's companies are privately held, that essentially means that it goes to Trump personally.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-luxury-jet_us_57e6bc0ee4b08d73b8319f15?section=politics

If Hillary Clinton (or, really, any normal politician of either party) did this, it would be severely criticized and would rise to the level of a scandal. Trump is impervious to criticism and normal expectations of propriety. For his supporters, this is a feature, not a bug; it shows his strength and ability to define his own reality, to set the rules of the game.

Nicolae Ceausescu
Saddam Hussein
Muammar Gaddafi
Viktor Yanukovych
Donald Trump

What is it that draws corrupt leeches like this to golden bathroom fixtures?

Random thought popped in my head, maybe it needs its own poll, dunno...

How many people do you think would vote for Obama to be in office for another term vs voting for either Hillary or Trump this year? Because so many people seem to hate Obama... but I feel like more people hate the current likely candidates more. Thoughts?

After watching Trump's mesmerizingly bad performance in the debates, it blows my mind that people would consider voting for him. It's not even like Hilary looked good, just that Trump looked so staggeringly bad.
There was no ISIS until you posted that bob, believe me...believe me...I know...

• Funny!
Reactions: Osmia and Gen

How many people do you think would vote for Obama to be in office for another term vs voting for either Hillary or Trump this year? Because so many people seem to hate Obama... but I feel like more people hate the current likely candidates more. Thoughts?
Oh, I think Obama would take it easily. He was hated beginning when he won in 2008...but those aren't who voted for him. :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_approval_rating

Obama's current approval ratings range from 50 to 58 percent, depending on the poll. That's significantly higher than Trump's or Clinton's current numbers, which suggests that he has support from some independents and Republicans. However, people seem to want change, even if it's just from one Democrat to another Democrat. So if Obama were to run for a third term (if that was constitutional), he would probably lose to the Republican nominee. This is especially true since Obama acts like he's ready to leave office.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Most telling moment of the debate for me was tax return issue. The amount of hot air Trump expelled trying to run circles around that was astounding.

I think the Republican emblem shouldn't be a elephant, but a sick little cat since they've now hacked up a slimy hairball.

I would never condone letting any president serve more than two terms. Once that door is open then you never know what will come through it in the future. I like knowing the candidate I hate will not be able to stick around longer than 8 years if they win.

Reactions: ramblin and Osmia
Caught this on Last Week Tonight this weekend, and thought it was a really helpful comparison of the candidates scandals. It's 20 minutes but it's entertaining so it flies by.

Not really a fan of this being a political issue. Mainly because the corruption/integrity/preparedness issues should have kept Trump from ever getting this far. But then, modern Republicans are more interested in propagation of their mythical dogma than improving things here in reality...

I'm working on some new skinny jokes for Trump and his 1% crowd, so they can properly mock us from their ivory towers for failing to make America Great Again once we are all starving to death after his pro-disparity economic plan further wrecks our economy. It will be our fault, after all.

Reactions: Nordling
it blows my mind that people would consider voting for him.

One thing about Trump supporters that i've come across - and these are many, although not all, of his supporters - is that they have rather abrasive personalities who are the "get shit done, ask questions later" types. It probably makes sense given how Trump carries himself, thus he appeals to that crowd.

Reactions: Nordling
Caught this on Last Week Tonight this weekend, and thought it was a really helpful comparison of the candidates scandals. It's 20 minutes but it's entertaining so it flies by.

"waking up in the middle of a colonoscopy..." Actually happened to me. :-(

Oliver was quite funny, and he did a good job weighing the relative magnitude of both candidates' scandals. However, like most of the stuff we lefties post on the forum, it's preaching to the choir. Trump's famous quip about being able to shoot someone and not lose support (see link to video clip below) is probably accurate. After all, the constitution doesn't prevent a felon or someone under indictment from running for and taking office as president. Maybe with his army of lawyers, he could stay free on bail long enough to complete a 4 year term. Or if not, he could run the country from his prison cell, like a gang leader.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-votes-video

• Helpful!
Reactions: SexySteph and Gen
According to polls, Trump "won the debate". Mind-blowing.

I can only liken it to watching an episode of X-Factor or American Idol. There's a contestant called Hilary. She can sing. It's all very obvious and cliché though. Not remotely original, predictable song choice, no real invention, little nuance and less spontaneity. It feels rehearsed to a fault and you never get the impression that she truly feels the words she's singing. It's rote. She's just doing what she thinks will impress the judges enough to get through to the next round. But at least she can sing.

Then there's a contestant called Donald. Donald doesn't sing. He can't sing. He just grunts and goons like a clown and then takes a dump on the stage and points to it with a big smile on his face, evidently very proud of what he made. He's... different? Kind of funny, although not in any way he intended. And from the crowd there are murmurs of "well... he's not like the typical contestant. If he won and got to make an album it would be... awful. But at least it's something different and it opens the doors to different types of winners in the future".

And I kinda sorta understand the root of those murmurs, but fuck Donald, ya know? This is a singing contest and he can't sing. He's not a singer, never has been, and if his performance and past are any indicator at all, he never will be. Or at least never should be. If he wins, his album will be nothing but fart sounds and violent screams and smug moans. Hilary's album would likely be boring and disappointing, typical radio-fodder that's not designed to do anything more than maintain the status quo, but at least it'll have actual music on it. If her single comes on the radio, at least it'll be listless enough to comfortably ignore. Trump's single would be tantamount to noise pollution, a brash, aural attack on the senses that's impossible to ignore. Like a Frank Zappa double LP condensed in to a 3 minute blast of impenetrable noise.

Last edited:

I can only liken it to watching an episode of X-Factor or American Idol. There's a contestant called Hilary. She can sing. It's all very obvious and cliché though. Not remotely original, predictable song choice, no real invention, little nuance and less spontaneity. It feels rehearsed to a fault and you never get the impression that she truly feels the words she's singing. It's rote. She's just doing what she thinks will impress the judges enough to get through to the next round. But at least she can sing.

Then there's a contestant called Donald. Donald doesn't sing. He can't sing. He just grunts and goons like a clown and then takes a dump on the stage and points to it with a big smile on his face, evidently very proud of what he made. He's... different? Kind of funny, although not in any way he intended. And from the crowd there are murmurs of "well... he's not like the typical contestant. If he won and got to make an album it would be... awful. But at least it's something different and it opens the doors to different types of winners in the future".

And I kinda sorta understand the root of those murmurs, but fuck Donald, ya know? This is a singing contest and he can't sing. He's not a singer, never has been, and if his performance and past are any indicator at all, he never will be. Or at least never should be. If he wins, his album will be nothing but fart sounds and violent screams and smug moans. Hilary's album would likely be boring and disappointing, typical radio-fodder that's not designed to do anything more than maintain the status quo, but at least it'll have actual music on it. If her single comes on the radio, at least it'll be listless enough to comfortably ignore. Trump's single would be tantamount to noise pollution, a brash, aural attack on the senses that's impossible to ignore. Like a Frank Zappa double LP condensed in to a 3 minute blast of impenetrable noise.

Which polls are you referring to?

The most reputable poll I've seen is CNN's. There were a lot of instant/online polls that are more for fun and viewer engagement, but are not "scientific" polls.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-tell-different-story-debate/#lPZn0MzW3Zqj

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...which-means-shes-likely-to-gain-in-the-polls/

Last edited:
According to online polls, from what I've read.

http://mashable.com/2016/09/27/online-polls-tell-different-story-debate/#b1CTV6pG6ZqU
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-donald-trump-won-the-debate-hell-endorse-it/

I sort of view it as propaganda leaflets dropped from an airplane. Disinformation. Part of the campaign. Open to any and all, including people like myself that hope Trump can destroy the American political system.
Only a fool would like either of these candidates more than Obama imo. That said, I wouldn't vote for him if he was running again. It's either Trump or third party for this American voter, even if Jesus himself runs with my mama as his vp candidate.

Reactions: Osmia

Not really a fan of this being a political issue. Mainly because the corruption/integrity/preparedness issues should have kept Trump from ever getting this far. But then, modern Republicans are more interested in propagation of their mythical dogma than improving things here in reality...

That was a damn good ad. As was the recent "Mirrors" ad. With Trump, the ads just write themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.