AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of insightful quotes from this clip of "Morning Joe."

Around 13:50, the CEO of the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce said, Trump's version of "Immigration reform is a monster [Trump] created so he could slay it."

Around 19:00, Mike Barnicle (a columnist) said (referring to Trump's hard-line Phoenix immigration speech) "You saw a man who was absolutely willing to be captured and fueled by an audience in a hall, not the country."

The theme for the whole discussion was how Trump is still playing to his base, and is not expanding it like he would need to do to win.

The delight I take in watching Mika's reactions borders on sadistic.

The delight I take in watching Mika's reactions borders on sadistic.

She's even better in this clip:

She quite disgusted and comes out and says that she can't discuss Trump objectively. I don't normally watch Morning Joe, so I haven't kept up with what's happened between Trump and Joe/Mika, but there is definitely some bad blood. Earlier in the year, it was just the opposite.

This article has some background. Sounds like it's mainly Trump being too sensitive. If someone doesn't think Trump is "the best," then Trump regards them as the worst. It's all or nothing.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I voted for Gary Johnson in the 2012 election, and I'll do so again because I believe in him and Bill Weld. I'm guessing they don't do the bidding of their donors AS much as other options who seem to be so money hungry, even at the expense of the people. I really love Jill, and the message of the green party but she has very little political experience. #garyjohnson2016
Gary Johnson. Strikes me as a very likeable guy. But is he a "great judge of character" like Donald Trump is?
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-mark-burns-walks-out-cnn-interview-2016-9

Fringe elements of the Libertarians really turned me off to that party. But while I don't agree with some of the Libertarian platform, some of it I strongly agree with. And let's face it, it's time to replace the Repubs, unless we want a completely Democrat run government (shudder).

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Here's some more detail on Trump's doctor and medical health letter. Rachel Maddow's discussion of Trump begins around 4:30.

[13:20] Reporter:
So, you think Donald Trump is healthy enough to be president.

[13:23] Dr. Bornstein: I certainly think he is physically healthy enough to be president.

It's odd that the doctor would qualify his statement that way, by saying Trump is physically healthy enough, as if to suggest that there might be a problem with his mental health. Another interpretation is that Dr. Bornstein limited (or was asked to limit) the scope of his letter to address only physical health. Even though he's not a psychiatrist, if he is being asked to testify to Trump's overall health, that should include psychiatric history, obtained by consulting with the psychiatrist or other mental health professionals.

It's probably wise not to read too much into this. Dr. Bornstein seems not to be inclined or able to express himself with the precision and detachment we normally expect from doctors, so that's probably all it is.

Reactions: Nordling
Two intelligent minds have a spirited debate about the importance of voting against Trump. Enjoyable.

It has been a pretty eventful day on the race to the White House.

Hill had another violent coughing attack this time in Cleveland:

Then, our Lord manifested his will and gave his blessing across the sky to the next US president:

1473043506155.jpg
1473048824742.jpg

Hillary is sick and Trump will win.
God bless America

So there is a chance Hillary will drop dead. And Trump's image was finally shown to be something that completely changes appearance with every breeze. Been a long time since I have felt this optimistic...

Also, Texas is a dead heat, according to this WaPo poll. I think Trump will still win, but it's quite unusual for it to be this close (or close at all).

Of all the states, Texas provided the most unexpected result. The Lone Star State has been a conservative Republican bastion for the past four decades. In 2012, President Obama lost the state by 16 points. For Democrats, it has been among the 10 to 15 worst-performing states in the past four elections.

The Post-SurveyMonkey poll of Texas shows a dead heat with Clinton at 46 percent and Trump at 45 percent. Democrats have long claimed that changing demographics would make the state competitive in national elections, but probably not for several more cycles.

A comparison of the current survey with the 2008 Texas exit poll (there was no exit poll there in 2012) points to reasons the race appears close right now. Trump is performing worse than 2008 GOP nominee John McCain among both whites and Hispanics, while Clinton is doing slightly better than Obama.

Among men, Trump is doing slightly worse than McCain did eight years ago. The bigger difference is among women. McCain won a narrow majority of women in Texas while Trump is currently below 40 percent. That’s not to say Texas is turning blue in 2016. Given its history, it probably will back Trump in November and possibly by a comfortable margin. But at this stage, the fact that it is close at all is one more surprise in a surprising year.

Been conducting an informal poll of people I interact with in my community, striking up conversations about the election, being nosy about what they think.

Local police officer... based on Trumps speech last week, I asked roughly how many illegal immigrants she thought we might have. She said no idea, she hadn't looked at the census. Tried to pry her open a little, see if she might know "where these people are", as Trump alleged. She kind of hinted I was sounding like a bigot, so I dropped the subject, got my coffee and left.

Cashier... Told me she was voting Trump, and she had been having terrible arguments with her father-in-law about this. Said she really wants to vote Libertarian, but she is afraid to. Said she thinks the Evil Plan is for Obama to hope Hillary gets elected, then before she can be sworn in he will have her indicted and use it to remain in power. Tried to point what I saw as the folly of this theory, namely that it would backfire horribly due to sheer outrage. But, like many on the Republican side, she seemed pretty emotionally invested in her conspiracy theory, so I just got my stuff and left.

• Funny!
Reactions: SexySteph

Also, Texas is a dead heat, according to this WaPo poll. I think Trump will still win, but it's quite unusual for it to be this close (or close at all).

Of all the states, Texas provided the most unexpected result. The Lone Star State has been a conservative Republican bastion for the past four decades. In 2012, President Obama lost the state by 16 points. For Democrats, it has been among the 10 to 15 worst-performing states in the past four elections.

The Post-SurveyMonkey poll of Texas shows a dead heat with Clinton at 46 percent and Trump at 45 percent. Democrats have long claimed that changing demographics would make the state competitive in national elections, but probably not for several more cycles.

A comparison of the current survey with the 2008 Texas exit poll (there was no exit poll there in 2012) points to reasons the race appears close right now. Trump is performing worse than 2008 GOP nominee John McCain among both whites and Hispanics, while Clinton is doing slightly better than Obama.

Among men, Trump is doing slightly worse than McCain did eight years ago. The bigger difference is among women. McCain won a narrow majority of women in Texas while Trump is currently below 40 percent. That’s not to say Texas is turning blue in 2016. Given its history, it probably will back Trump in November and possibly by a comfortable margin. But at this stage, the fact that it is close at all is one more surprise in a surprising year.

There is no fucking way in hell Hillary is going to win Texas. It is true that Texas was for Ted Cruz, but now that Trump is the nominee they will vote for Trump and he will win more than comfortably.

Lol at this poll calling Texas for Clinton with a 1 point difference. Lol at all polls, really. The leftist establishment has the pollsters in their donor lined pockets.

The same shit happened with Brexit, all polls predicted "remain" would win, some even predicted a landslide. Common sense folk laughed all the way to the ballot box and, what do you know, 52% of the UK voted to leave.

1472364915655.gif

There is no fucking way in hell Hillary is going to win Texas. It is true that Texas was for Ted Cruz, but now that Trump is the nominee they will vote for Trump and he will win more than comfortably.

Lol at this poll calling Texas for Clinton with a 1 point difference. Lol at all polls, really. The leftist establishment has the pollsters in their donor lined pockets.

The same shit happened with Brexit, all polls predicted "remain" would win, some even predicted a landslide. Common sense folk laughed all the way to the ballot box and, what do you know, 52% of the UK voted to leave.

View attachment 65440

I know. It's extremely unlikely that any democrat, much less Hillary Clinton, would win Texas. Maybe in 10 years or so, after the state has turned purple. Not there yet.

"Leftist" polls. Please.

I don't doubt that polls can be wrong. But when the next damning Clinton release comes, and the numbers move again, how many hard right fanatics are going to be complaining about the "leftist" controlled polls if Trump is ahead? My guess is none.

Watched an interview on Wolf Blitzer today. Something is hideously wrong when I find myself agreeing with Lindsey Graham. What an election.

• Funny!
Reactions: Osmia
I was reading some reader comments in WaPo about the national security "debate" (or whatever they called it) last night. One guy made the following comment:

Gary Johnson on Morning Joe just asked "What is Aleppo?" Joe and Mika's eyes about popped out of their heads.

Can we do a CTL-ALT-DEL on this election and start over???

That's how I feel, though I'm not sure that rolling the dice again in the current climate will yield a better crop of candidates.

Here's the clip. After his faux pas, the rest of his answer wasn't too bad. [edited to replace broken MSNBC clip with youtube]

I was reading some reader comments in WaPo about the national security "debate" (or whatever they called it) last night. One guy made the following comment:

Gary Johnson on Morning Joe just asked "What is Aleppo?" Joe and Mika's eyes about popped out of their heads.

Can we do a CTL-ALT-DEL on this election and start over???

That's how I feel, though I'm not sure that rolling the dice again in the current climate will yield a better crop of candidates.

Here's the clip. After his faux pas, the rest of his answer wasn't too bad. [edited to replace broken MSNBC clip with youtube]

That's some bullshit.

I've spent easily hundreds of hours reading about the minutiae of the Syrian war. Even with my interest in it, I still am not sure if I would have immediately realized what he was asking myself. His question went from "What is your opinion of the Nader effect?" <answer> "what would you do about Aleppo?". It's such an awkwardly timed question, considering the one before had nothing to do with foreign affairs. Also, the obvious question would be "what would you do about the Syrian conflict". The way Mike Barnicle asked the question was strictly to get a cheap "I got ya!" moment.

Sure Aleppo is the most important battle in the conflict and likely will decide the victor, but it's also just one aspect of it, there are other battles all over Syria (Damascus, Homs, Idlib, etc).

That said I question Gary Johnson's knowledge of foreign relations. In an interview months ago I heard him relate Obama's trade deals with Iran to helping fund "attacks like the one in Brussels" (IE: ISIS). Iran and ISIS are opposed (Shia - Iran vs Sunni - ISIS). If anything a trade deal with Iran would weaken ISIS. It would likely assist other terrorist groups, specifically ones against Israel, but not ISIS. In fact, one of ISIS's main enemies in Southern Syria is Hezbollah, a group that is primarily funded by Iran. That was either an ignorant or disingenuous statement by Johnson that deserved some questioning. This clip seems like a cheap "got you" moment.

Last edited:
That's some bullshit.

I've spent easily hundreds of hours reading about the minutiae of the Syrian war. Even with my interest in it, I still am not sure if I would have immediately realized what he was asking myself. His question went from "What is your opinion of the Nader effect?" <answer> "what would you do about Aleppo?". It's such an awkwardly timed question, considering the one before had nothing to do with foreign affairs. Also, the obvious question would be "what would you do about the Syrian conflict". The way Mike Barnicle asked the question was strictly to get a cheap "I got ya!" moment.
My thoughts exactly.

Was thinking about that afterwards. The man said he didn't know what they were asking about. Didn't try to hide it, he put it out there.

Contrast this with the display last night at the Commander in Chief forum. Trump bullshitting about having a plan for ISIS. He has a plan, a secret plan that he can't divulge, that he will share after he gets elected and gives his generals thirty days to come up with a plan. Wtf?

Even more pathetic has been listening to the supporters/surrogates since then, trying to explain what Trump really meant, or explaining what a great candidate he is. Many even contradicting what Trump said.

Reactions: Osmia and ACFFAN69
I am a woman but very educated with american history and I find it very sad that the highest percentage of voters are for democrat on here and clinton is higher than trump.. Why? do people even know who she is? Do people know what a democrat stands for? isnt this full of ignorance or what! those who vote for her need to join the army and then they might understand what america stands for.
I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

You say clinton has a pretty good track record?? not true at all. Please do your research. If this wretched woman is our next commander in chief our country will not be free anymore period!...She is incompetent and a black soul. Not to mention completely cucu. She is for open borders and that means more terrorists flooding into our country, more immigrants on government money, more poverty. The richer will get richer and the poor will get poorer. She has made very stupid trade deals and has taken money for her own benefit from our enemy. She is way too rich and has never had to work for her money. Since she has been in office our problems have got worse and worse, as well as obama. Being a democrat is worse enough if you dont know what Democrats stand for you need to learn it. Democrats were for slavery and they were the racist corruption not republicans. Democrats dont realize what it means to be on that side if they did I dont think they would claim they were one. Many of american population is low intellect when it comes to our history. If people are going to live in this country they need to know their history that is the only way to understand the reality of whats happening. PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO LEARN THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT. This is sooo true and happens because of idiots who dont use their brain. Im not referring to you just saying. Clinton does not stand for the people and what a republic country is suppose to be..FREE!. She is a discusting example of any kind of leader. The only thing she is good at is being a smooth politician and can tell you what you want to hear..even if its a lie. She talks like a robot because she is fake. Smooth talkers who never really answer the root of a question and beat around the bush they wont ever tell you the truth. She wont ever tell the citizens of america the truth. Nobody in their right mind will vote for this woman or whatever you would call her. Even bernie is a way better choice than that horrid woman who robbed his chance. But the only way our country can stabilize and be whats it suppose to is if a republican is elected. America was designed to be a constitutional republic country not a democracy.Just look up what democracy means look up the clintons and corruption not the media or tv news is crap. But the real problems you can find out all about it and its all true.

Trump and Sanders are basically giving the middle finger to the status quo, which is different. That is kind of neat. :yay

1) Type the names of the candidates in order from the one you like the most to the one you like the least.

Sanders, Trump, Clinton

2) Who is your favorite candidate and why do you like him/her better?

I like Bernie. I did vote for him a month or two ago. Part of me really believes in him and his ideas and wants from a human perspective, and part of me wants to see 'shit' get weird :) (maybe 'change' is a better word?)

3) Who is your least favorite candidate and why do you dislike him?

Clinton. Clinton has a pretty good track record as a politician (she does do a lot of good things that go unnoticed by America; Howard Stern mentioned a lot of cool things she has done, and he really didn't have to do that. I guess he was just being honest) and I'm sure we can expect nothing great but nothing bad--kinda just more of the same as it ever was, politically speaking. Though, I wonder if Trump will ever get anything done if elected. I do like how he exposes the politics and weirdness of the political parties since he can't/doesn't want to be "purchased." He started out not giving a crap about who he offends and that was refreshing. He seems to be trying to pick his words better, but, at least he is transparent. Clinton has more years of experience in politics and it's tough to see what she actually feels.

4) What would you like to see happening during the campaign?

I would like to see the Republicans eat their words and support Trump.

5) From 1 to 10 how involved are you? Going to rallies and volunteering for a campaign would be 10, not knowing the names of the candidates or what they stand for would be 1.

I'm about a 5. I do vote. But I don't rally for anyone (especially politics) and I keep up on some candidates (not just the big elections).

6) Would you say politics is important in your life?

No.

7) How old are you and how many times have you voted in the past?

40ish and I've voted since I was around 30 (like everyone else I thought: "One vote doesn't mean anything."

I am a woman but very educated with american history and I find it very sad that the highest percentage of voters are for democrat on here and clinton is higher than trump.. Why? do people even know who she is? Do people know what a democrat stands for? isnt this full of ignorance or what! those who vote for her need to join the army and then they might understand what america stands for.
You say clinton has a pretty good track record?? not true at all. Please do your research. If this wretched woman is our next commander in chief our country will not be free anymore period!...She is incompetent and a black soul. Not to mention completely cucu. She is for open borders and that means more terrorists flooding into our country, more immigrants on government money, more poverty. The richer will get richer and the poor will get poorer. She has made very stupid trade deals and has taken money for her own benefit from our enemy. She is way too rich and has never had to work for her money. Since she has been in office our problems have got worse and worse, as well as obama. Being a democrat is worse enough if you dont know what Democrats stand for you need to learn it. Democrats were for slavery and they were the racist corruption not republicans. Democrats dont realize what it means to be on that side if they did I dont think they would claim they were one. Many of american population is low intellect when it comes to our history. If people are going to live in this country they need to know their history that is the only way to understand the reality of whats happening. PEOPLE WHO FAIL TO LEARN THEIR HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT. This is sooo true and happens because of idiots who dont use their brain. Im not referring to you just saying. Clinton does not stand for the people and what a republic country is suppose to be..FREE!. She is a discusting example of any kind of leader. The only thing she is good at is being a smooth politician and can tell you what you want to hear..even if its a lie. She talks like a robot because she is fake. Smooth talkers who never really answer the root of a question and beat around the bush they wont ever tell you the truth. She wont ever tell the citizens of america the truth. Nobody in their right mind will vote for this woman or whatever you would call her. Even bernie is a way better choice than that horrid woman who robbed his chance. But the only way our country can stabilize and be whats it suppose to is if a republican is elected. America was designed to be a constitutional republic country not a democracy.Just look up what democracy means look up the clintons and corruption not the media or tv news is crap. But the real problems you can find out all about it and its all true.
What a steaming crock of poo for your debut post(s).

Join the Army? Really? That where your insight comes from? Spare me.

The parties have morphed over time. To insinuate that today's Democrats are synonymous with the Democrats of 150+ years ago demonstrates a level of ignorance that dwarfs your lack of comprehension regarding the importance of paragraph breaks.

Now I am no Clinton fan. I hoped she would disappear after the primaries in 2008. No such luck. But Trump is every bit as bad, in addition to being a complete fraudster with absolutely no qualifications for the office he seeks.

This country needs to understand, we don't need a Democrat. Or a Republican. Or a Clinton. Or a Bush. Or an Obama. And certainly not a clown like Trump.

What we need to do is have an overwhelming turnout this year, and reject both of these parties at the ballot box. Send a message that we are tired of the f*cking games. Then we need to start protesting outside the barricades.

I don't believe in God
We are ideologically divided
Liberty and Justice is based on political convenience
It's going to take more than patriotic rhetoric to make a case for the batshit Repubs.
Selah

This is a very cute clip of the MSNBC folks reading the excerpts of Trump's 2000 book "The America We Deserve".

They can't believe Trump predicted 9/11 down to Osama Bin Laden being behind it.

What? They didn't know that Trump was clairvoyant?

They must have been too busy marveling at his overall general greatness to notice his psychic powers.

Seriously y'all need to take good, close look at Hillary's health. This morning at the 9/11 observance in NYC she "passed out," it honestly looks like she suffered a seizure. Her staff of handlers loaded her head first into a van and whisked her away; this woman has serious health issues.

I know, I know, "but trump is a meanie!" :finger:

Seriously y'all need to take good, close look at Hillary's health. This morning at the 9/11 observance in NYC she "passed out," it honestly looks like she suffered a seizure. Her staff of handlers loaded her head first into a van and whisked her away; this woman has serious health issues.

It would be great if she had to withdraw.

Look, I'm half her age and if I had to stand around in the heat for an hour and a half in a pants suit, I'd need a break too.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Look, I'm half her age and if I had to stand around in the heat for an hour and a half in a pants suit, I'd need a break too.

I agree. She's too old to be running. :p

misdeeds-800.jpg

She's two years younger than Trump.

And Trump doesn't fucking "just say mean things." For christ's sake.

Good point. It's not about age. She's just not fit enough to handle it it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.