AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's two years younger than Trump.

And Trump doesn't fucking "just say mean things." For christ's sake.
Shh.. Just let them keep thinking that we're not intelligent enough to have opinions on policies. We're just whiney cuz he's mean! *eyeroll*

Oh, and in honor of 9/11...

The beloved Drumpfster on 9/11 and how how now his buildings are the tallest!

http://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ing-now-being-the-tallest-in-lower-manhattan/

ETA: Didn't we have a president with polio? Why are we all of a sudden super concerned with physical health?

Clinton's had multiple enemies mysteriously die, has she? If we're gonna play that game of conspiracy idiots, who's to say Trump's Russian mob friends aren't poisoning her?

God damn it. This is serious, for fuck's sake. Show me something legitimate. None of this childish horse shit. Are we seriously comparing her to that unfunny joke of a human???? Really?

Aside from a possible lack of charisma, the hate of Hillary Clinton seems to be based mostly on Faux News propaganda mill and kindred. Fact is, she's an extremely intelligent politician with dozens of accomplishments. What's sad is people on the left seem to buy into the propaganda from the right.

Interesting WaPo article about what might happen if Trump won and started issuing orders to implement his campaign promises. He'd quickly find out that various parts of the federal government would block, or resist, or drag out the implementation. The most obvious example is the federal judiciary, which would be inundated by lawsuits from various interest groups against Trump, seeking to block those actions. Even with the conservative-leaning Supreme Court, it's a good bet that most of Trump's orders would be blocked (at least temporarily while the practicalities and legalities are worked out), because they violate due process or are otherwise unconstitutional.

What's interesting to me is to speculate how Trump would react to not having his way, something that temperamentally, and as the head of his own company, he's not accustomed to. At worst, he might become dangerously erratic, perhaps triggering a coup d'etat by the military (led by the generals he's insulted and ignored). At best, he might resign.

This is the first news article I've read that systematically addresses this question.

When elected, Trump is going to be very busy embarrassing our nation at home and abroad every time there is a perceived affront to his ego. Who will be running the country?

Unknown_copy_2.jpg

I was looking at Trump videos to see whether Trump is being "graded on a curve" and not being treated as a serious candidate by the MSM.

This old video (November 2015) with Bill O'Reilly is quite revealing. In short, O'Reilly is tougher on Trump than just about any MSM figure I can recall, even though (or perhaps because of) the personal friendship between Trump and O'Reilly. He probes Trump on his ties to Putin, and on the mass deportation issue. (The interesting part of the video ends at 6:00, when they start talking about the other Republican primary challengers for the nomination.) Despite the valid points O'Reilly made, Trump gave no ground.

I think Trump is comfortable being questioned by O'Reilly, and O'Reilly is comfortable getting in Trump's face and pointing out his BS.

MSM interviewers definitely need to be more aggressive with Trump, though it's unlikely that he would be any more forthcoming with them than he was with O'Reilly. But at least viewers would know when Trump says something false or questionable, in contrast to Matt Lauer silently letting slideTrump's lie about not supporting the Iraq war.

Reactions: Nordling
You know who else had walking pneumonia? My dad. He died from it.

Anyway, you could tell me that Clinton would keel over the minute after being sworn in and I'd still vote for her. A corpse would be a better president than Trump. I don't know what people think this health bullshit is supposed to accomplish.

You know who else had walking pneumonia? My dad. He died from it.

Anyway, you could tell me that Clinton would keel over the minute after being sworn in and I'd still vote for her. A corpse would be a better president than Trump. I don't know what people think this health bullshit is supposed to accomplish.
Wound up in the hospital with it couple of years back.

Needing treatment for pneumonia isn't exactly comparable to needing to be placed on a psychiatric hold.

Seriously y'all need to take good, close look at Hillary's health. This morning at the 9/11 observance in NYC she "passed out," it honestly looks like she suffered a seizure. Her staff of handlers loaded her head first into a van and whisked her away; this woman has serious health issues.

I know, I know, "but trump is a meanie!" :finger:

All her doctors are saying is she has allergies and now, apparently, pneumonia, but look at the video they shot of her walking out of Chelsea's apartment 2 hours after fainting:

It doesn't look like a woman with pneumonia. Why would she even let that girl get close to her if she did have pneumonia?

Some people on the internet are saying that the woman on the video looks nothing like Hillary, that she is younger and slimmer and Hillary's clothes she is wearing in the video are too big for her, so they think it could have been a double that they hired for the occasion... I am not sure what to think, while the voice sounds exactly the same, the gestures don't look like Hillary's and the words she is speaking are weird. But the video is too small and blurry and she is wearing sunglasses so I don't know what to think.

On the subject of her illness, there have been so many hints that something is wrong with her. First it was the weird head bobs that looked like she was having a seizure. Then it was her being disoriented and lost in Cleveland after she got interrupted by protesters, it took her so long to get back with her speech that her security bodyguard had to tell her "keep talking" a couple of times.

Then the coughing fits and the disgusting green blob she spit into the glass in Nevada. There are doctors who are speculating about her having a really bad neurological problem like Parkinson's:

Then there are emails that leaked of Huma Abedin talking about Hillary's problem: "she is often confused" and Hillary asking her staff to do some research on Provigil. There have been pictures of Hillary's staff carrying around what seems to be a diazepam injector. I don't know what to think about all of this, but she did have a concussion and a blood clot on her brain in 2012.

There are doctors who are speculating about her having a really bad neurological problem like Parkinson's:
I wonder how history would remember a president with Parkinson's. I know with Alzheimer's, we deify them.

All her doctors are saying is she has allergies and now, apparently, pneumonia, but look at the video they shot of her walking out of Chelsea's apartment 2 hours after fainting:

It doesn't look like a woman with pneumonia. Why would she even let that girl get close to her if she did have pneumonia?

Some people on the internet are saying that the woman on the video looks nothing like Hillary, that she is younger and slimmer and Hillary's clothes she is wearing in the video are too big for her, so they think it could have been a double that they hired for the occasion... I am not sure what to think, while the voice sounds exactly the same, the gestures don't look like Hillary's and the words she is speaking are weird. But the video is too small and blurry and she is wearing sunglasses so I don't know what to think.

On the subject of her illness, there have been so many hints that something is wrong with her. First it was the weird head bobs that looked like she was having a seizure. Then it was her being disoriented and lost in Cleveland after she got interrupted by protesters, it took her so long to get back with her speech that her security bodyguard had to tell her "keep talking" a couple of times.

Then the coughing fits and the disgusting green blob she spit into the glass in Nevada. There are doctors who are speculating about her having a really bad neurological problem like Parkinson's:

Then there are emails that leaked of Huma Abedin talking about Hillary's problem: "she is often confused" and Hillary asking her staff to do some research on Provigil. There have been pictures of Hillary's staff carrying around what seems to be a diazepam injector. I don't know what to think about all of this, but she did have a concussion and a blood clot on her brain in 2012.

Now, there's a theory that she was poisoned:

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

Part of me thinks that since her last name is Clinton, she will automatically be the subject of conspiracy theories. However, she brings a lot of this on herself because she is so guarded with the press, and even with her own staff (before her problem at the 9/11 event, she told only her top/inner circle that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia.).

Then, there's the theory that she was suffering from dehydration due to not drinking enough water!

Clinton's pneumonia diagnosis took up much of Monday's news cycle, which was a field day for rampant speculation and conspiracy theories about the Democratic nominee's health. But per Politico's reporting, there doesn't appear to be anything untoward about Clinton's health save for a reticence to hydrating regularly:

"'She won't drink water, and you try telling Hillary Clinton she has to drink water,' said a person in her orbit—who described a frenzied rehydration mission that included multiple bottles of water and Gatorade."

One would think staying hydrated when ill or out in the heat would be a no-brainer, but one of the commenters on the story pointed out that many older women (and older men) have problems with urinary incontinence or urgency, and self-treat by minimizing water intake. This is a common problem and not inherently serious, but it can and should be medically treated.

All of this speculation could be quashed if she would release much more detailed medical records. This goes for Trump as well, of course. Trump appears to be healthy for his age, but as a billionaire and private citizen who wasn't a politician until relatively recently, he's been in a much better position to control how he's perceived by the public. E.g., Hillary's fall and concussion episode a few years ago when she was SoS was all over the news, but we can't assume that Trump hasn't had some serious health issues of his own that he was able to conceal.

I assume you meant Reagan, if I'm not mistaken he was diagnosed after he left office.
Yes, referring to some of the claims that he was symptomatic while in office. Not that I necessarily believe them 100%, but I know from observing a family member that stuff like that is sometimes diagnosed long after it begins to affect thinking.

It would be a handy excuse for Republicans though...instead of pretending not to notice that US debt started a steep upward trek on his watch, they could just write Reaganomics off as a mistake of senility. A wasted opportunity to self-correct if you ask me. Note: I do not lay the blame for our debt completely at the feet of Reagan.

Sick to death of watching these "news" channels. Specifically these head-to-head matchups, where they let 2 opposing viewpoints squabble and try to talk over each other. We've got Jerry Springer news coverage.

Part of me thinks that since her last name is Clinton, she will automatically be the subject of conspiracy theories.
All of this speculation could be quashed if she would release much more detailed medical records.
Not sure I agree with this. The conspiracy theory shit has become too much a part of the Republican party. I think if she released more, there would be conspiracies about that.

Clinton is flawed. But if someone wants to believe all the crap that has been spouted about her (or Obama), they might as well buy into the Nibiru nonsense. Or even more ludicrous, believe Trump is a good candidate.

Last edited:
so I'm sitting there having a snack today when Trump had a press conference to clear up the birther issue...

giphy.gif

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
Okay. I decided not voting for anyone. I'm just over all this bullshit and drama.

Dave Rubin makes a lot of points on who he is supporting this election and I find myself agreeing. Worth a watch no matter where you stand on the political spectrum.

Okay. I decided not voting for anyone. I'm just over all this bullshit and drama.

Dave Rubin makes a lot of points on who he is supporting this election and I find myself agreeing. Worth a watch no matter where you stand on the political spectrum.

Why not vote for a third party to somewhat assist getting out of this bullshit? It's a lot more difficult to have a "lesser of two evils" situation when you increase the number of choices to be greater than two. The way I see it is, a third party vote isn't a throwaway vote, it's a vote for change. It's also another way to voice your opinion that you don't support this election.

Why not vote for a third party to somewhat assist getting out of this bullshit? It's a lot more difficult to have a "lesser of two evils" situation when you increase the number of choices to be greater than two. The way I see it is, a third party vote isn't a throwaway vote, it's a vote for change. It's also another way to voice your opinion that you don't support this election.

True, but I feel like none of the candidats deserve my vote. I can't stand behind Johnson and Stein. Yes I have a right to vote, but I have a right not to choose. And it is all bullshit. I am a registered Democrat, so my nonvoting will be accounted for.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
No matter who is elected, they can't be any worse than Obama, who, as this Republican helpfully points out, is responsible for racism, which didn't even exist until Obama was elected.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a48823/trump-ohio-chairwoman-racism/

Interesting. So this little foot soldier ignoranted herself right out of a position in the Trump army.

We can overlook, or even applaud such vile utterances (and worse) from the Pompous Hairdo in Chief. But the commoners must be held to a higher standard. Let the pouty anit-PC units on the internet disseminate those views for Trump; the people in the real world community need to put a good face on.

I am going to borrow a phrase, and call this ideology on the far right what it is; a deadly cancer, one that has metastasized. It began in the brain, and from there spread to the heart, then the soul.

I'm sad that the "Thanks, Obama!" meme will soon be a thing of the past. :bigtears:

And Dos Equis is getting a new "Most interesting man in the world." If the new guy doesn't work out, maybe Donald Trump could take over (even if he's president--no, especially if he's president. Why not?) ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: SexySteph
Status
Not open for further replies.