AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump will not accept pay for being POTUS, so he's doing it for $1

With everything else going on... he’s feeding the officers who are forced to babysit protesters.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/trump-feeds-officers/
That is hardly babysitting that they are doing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

Some of those people are out there trying to do the right thing. Some of them are out there to cause chaos. And I cannot watch things like that without knowing the next Mohammed Atta, Timothy McVeigh, Boston Bomber, white supremacist church bomber, or black militant is looking to capitalize on it as well.

It is not just the protestor's job to keep their movement sane and peaceful; it is not just the job of the police to try and maintain order. It is up to everyone in their local community as well. I remember after September 11th, I didn't contact my local emergency agency about preparedness because I was glued to Fox (and I bought into some FEMA conspiracies in the 90's).

I want to know why the normal silent reasonable people did not go to vote, my life experience is that normal reasonable people are in majority, all over the world.

Because apathy and expectation that the reasonable outcome will succeed; it's a common mistake those - the same happened here in Switzerland when the SVP (super-right wing party) manage to pass a referendum that forbade the construction of Minarets - the vast majority of swiss folks I talked to were surprised it passed, but when asked if they voted against it, they admitted that they didn't bother to go vote because they assumed the idea was stupid and would never pass. (It didn't matter in the end - the federal government can't define building standards, plus it would violate freedom of religion)

Even if you finish the course, Google and Apple aren't going to be opening facilities in Youngstown, OH, or Bluefield WV, because knowledge workers don't want to live there.

That's a common misconception, based on analysing just one of the demographics that those companies hire (the fresh out of college folks for whom the access to lots of potential jobs and startups is great, due to the lack of need for proven experience), ignoring the majority of the workforce.

The real problem is not people wanting to live there, but that the companies focus their growth only in the silicon valley/their HQ due to the belief that having critical mass in one location and being closer to the leaders will help improve productivity. This then gets reflected in interesting ways, such as the the recruiting organisation in my employer which strongly suggests to candidates to apply for the HQ in California instead of offices in other states/countries ("you have more interesting projects and growth opportunity here compared to NYC/Seattle/Portland/Dublin/Sydney").

And if you ask the my coworkers about their biggest concern/complaint, this is it - there's a strong desire to live/work in places with better quality of life than California, but if you take that step you are committing yourself to a limited career (depending on the size of the destination office) and even risking losing your job (as my employer has been known to eventually close smaller but highly productive offices). So people stick with California hoping that eventually the problems will be solved (unlikely) or that they will reach a point on their career where they can 'buy' their way out of those problems.

Lawsuits against Trump could still cause problems?

Nah.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rump-university-lawsuits/ar-AAktrKg?ocid=News

Donald Trump agreed on Friday to pay $25 million to settle fraud lawsuits over his Trump University real estate seminars, in what New York's attorney general called a "stunning reversal" for the U.S. president-elect.
. << more to the article on site >>
Trump will not admit any wrongdoing under the agreement. His attorney, Daniel Petrocelli, acknowledged Trump had previously vowed to fight the case.

Nobody for 4 years.

Don't forget the 2018 elections. The entire House of Representatives, 33 Senate seats, and 39 Governors go up on the block again. Depending on how Trump does the next 2 years it may be an important election period for many people.

Reactions: weirdbr
What bothers me about all of this circus are the folks, bought & paid for, bussed in to create shit. In Austin alone, on 2 side streets there were 42 full size busses paid for by the Soros banked group. That came out yesterday by a couple of different sources. I'd heard on RT and Al Jazera news that he was banking these folks coast to coast but was skeptical till the locals confirmed it. [No, I don't listen to the MSM spin factory much at all.] Now, when you take young semi educated, idealistic minds and add these pro anarchists to the mix, I'm surprised more blood wasn't spilled over this upset. I'd love to see them do this in some foreign country and understand how a billy club is used when they shove an officer.
This brings another thought to mind... WTH has happened to the youth of today and their parents ability to raise a child to a functioning adult? Cry-ins, coloring books, playdough, therapy dogs, safety pins and safe spaces..... Really?
In my dads time, @ 18 you had a good chance of being drafted and shipped off to a godforsaken hell hole and told to shoot the guys in the black pyjamas and if you didn't snap to, you died. In my life, you had/have the "sand wars" and the threat of daesh to keep you focused. [many seem to credit Hillary with the re-escalation there.] What is going to happen to the US when the old guys die off and we are left with "the safety pin brigade" to run the country? I will be dead by then, [hopefully] but our kids will most likely still be around to deal with it.
Also, amongst all this discussion I see the disgust for the 'either or's', right/left/progressive/libs/racists etc etc.. but little mention of those that knew what they were doing, that aren't concerned with the PC hysteria and uber gender labeling that has taken over. They simply want a change in Washington from the political machine of the last 50 years?
~Enuff of this. Time for some Patron and chips....
Heres a potato....

3992426-old-potatoes-with-sprouted-shoots-on-a-white-background.jpg

What bothers me about all of this circus are the folks, bought & paid for, bussed in to create shit. In Austin alone, on 2 side streets there were 42 full size busses paid for by the Soros banked group.
I wanted to just quote this to add that this was in fact not even remotely true, and was a great example of fake social media news based on no actual real source started by one single random person posting a picture of some buses on twitter and everyone hitting share and RT without fact checking. Even the person who started it all can't seem to stop the bull shit train now. I could take a picture of buses, post it on social media saying it was full of paid protesters and it would be reported by certain sources as if it was true without even so much as a phone call to the bus company. That's fucking insane!!!! ... and scary... and extremely stupid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/business/media/how-fake-news-spreads.html?_r=0

I always get emails from my parents that are chain emails (they get and send to spread the word) and it always strikes me how easily they are duped. It is almost like they never question anything that really aligns with their ideologies. Even the fun stuff like "wild boars are roaming the country" (and then they show a hunter next to a killed boar that is as big as a small car) are just wrong in the info. They are amazed and believe every thing. I am so jaded that I question everything (and then when I let my guard down, I trust dumb polls and believe the "real" media). They are almost always about politics. I generally go to snopes because they usually have the history and all the alterations to the story.

I will never understand the purpose of trying to mislead people.

Last edited:
That's fucking insane!!!! ... and scary... and extremely stupid.

I think you forgot depressing.

It is almost like they never question anything that really aligns with their ideologies.

Indeed - I personally haven't seen any studies that try to explain why we do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the result of an innate desire for validation of ourselves (and our ideas), so we stick with the first 'proof' we can find, unless we become "jaded" as you put it.

On a related note, looks like Stanford was already doing some research about fake news.. And the results are sad - http://www.wsj.com/articles/most-st...-news-is-fake-stanford-study-finds-1479752576 (or https://sheg.stanford.edu/upload/V3LessonPlans/Executive Summary 11.21.16.pdf for the study directly). I like how some students felt that "companies wouldn't lie to us" - clearly the lessons of the lies from the tobacco industry are too old for the current generation of students to know about.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Looks like it's official now.
Trump wins Michigan by 10,704

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

In the closest race for president in Michigan's history, Republican Donald Trump is hanging on to a 10,704-vote win over Democrat Hillary Clinton.

The Michigan Secretary of State posted results Wednesday that were submitted by the state's 83 county clerks on Tuesday after the votes were reviewed and certified by each county.

Before that compiled count, Trump held a 13,107-vote lead over Clinton. But after each county certified its results, the lead shrunk to 10,704, with the biggest chunk coming from Wayne County, which showed that Clinton had gotten 565 more votes than originally tallied by the county.

The state's Board of Canvassers will officially certify the results on Nov. 28. The electoral college in all the states, including Michigan's 16 electors, will cast their votes on Dec. 19.

"Many people have asked about Michigan’s process for counting ballots and certifying election results. Please be aware that all 1,521 Michigan cities and townships completed ballot counting and reported unofficial results by the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9," according to a statement on the Secretary of State's website. "The county canvassing boards, as they do after every election, then began their work to review and certify the results from each precinct."

Across the nation, Trump won 306 electoral votes — including Michigan's 16 — to 232 for Clinton. In the popular vote, Clinton holds a lead of more than 2 million votes.

Reactions: eyeteach
I had a friend that used to send me all kinds of emails and he would never check to see if the info was true. I started replying to him showing proof that the info he sent was false. I mentioned that he may want to start doing a little research before sending these emails. He took me off of his email list.

I always get emails from my parents that are chain emails (they get and send to spread the word) and it always strikes me how easily they are duped. It is almost like they never question anything that really aligns with their ideologies. Even the fun stuff like "wild boars are roaming the country" (and then they show a hunter next to a killed boar that is as big as a small car) are just wrong in the info. They are amazed and believe every thing. I am so jaded that I question everything (and then when I let my guard down, I trust dumb polls and believe the "real" media). They are almost always about politics. I generally go to snopes because they usually have the history and all the alterations to the story.

I will never understand the purpose of trying to mislead people.
There is both money and prestige in conning people.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I had a friend that used to send me all kinds of emails and he would never check to see if the info was true. I started replying to him showing proof that the info he sent was false. I mentioned that he may want to start doing a little research before sending these emails. He took me off of his email list.

Almost everything said (about both candidates) was just an outright lie. Those things feed into the mentality of people wanting to sling mud. And if something appears to support their stance on things most people don't bother to find out if it's true. Even after the election almost all the fear mongering going around on Trump is made up. It's just silly

Almost everything said (about both candidates) was just an outright lie. Those things feed into the mentality of people wanting to sling mud. And if something appears to support their stance on things most people don't bother to find out if it's true. Even after the election almost all the fear mongering going around on Trump is made up. It's just silly

Oh Jerry, you just shattered so many fragile worlds with this. BUT, I see China is on top of it.... found this yesterday. Guessing its to fill some fashion gap of the crybaby safespace triggered crowd.... :D

20160330102340_12631.jpg

How sad that the idea of being kind to others with different views or beliefs, and reaching out in little ways is seen as so offensive to some.

The anti-PC people are getting to be even worst than the militant PC-police.
You don't have to throw a fit every time someone wants to be kind to another person in a way that has no direct impact on you. If you are so triggered by a bloody safety pin maybe you should just stay in your house and off the internet? (yeah seems dumb right?)

For crying out loud... people are really this offended and upset over others wanting to be KIND? PEOPLE WANTING TO BE KIND?!?!?
I had to look up the damn safety pin thing a couple days ago because I saw so much freaking whining from the right about it and I'm honestly stunned at the cry baby bed wetting over it. THIS is what get's you hot under the collar?

Maybe I'm missing the point that is causing the outrage? I have GOT to be missing the point that is causing the outrage?

How sad that the idea of being kind to others with different views or beliefs, and reaching out in little ways is seen as so offensive to some.

The anti-PC people are getting to be even worst than the militant PC-police.
You don't have to throw a fit every time someone wants to be kind to another person in a way that has no direct impact on you. If you are so triggered by a bloody safety pin maybe you should just stay in your house and off the internet? (yeah seems dumb right?)

For crying out loud... people are really this offended and upset over others wanting to be KIND? PEOPLE WANTING TO BE KIND?!?!?
I had to look up the damn safety pin thing a couple days ago because I saw so much freaking whining from the right about it and I'm honestly stunned at the cry baby bed wetting over it. THIS is what get's you hot under the collar?

Maybe I'm missing the point that is causing the outrage? I have GOT to be missing the point that is causing the outrage?
The anti-PC and the militant PC are flip sides of the same coin. Both fucking deranged, both at the ends of the horseshoe, both obsessed with "safe spaces" that 90% probably never come into contact with. I am ready for both to gtfo the planet.

Just spent a delightful week+ in the country doing farm work. The days were good, working alone. The evenings not so much; big family gathering, and this crap came up repeatedly.
The protesters all being bussed in. Starbucks refusing to serve heterosexuals. A Bible was pulled out at one point to show homosexuality is a death penalty offense. There was plenty of toxicity to be thankful for.

I also went to church for the first time in 15 years. Was a lot more liberal than I expected (socially anyways). A practical, down to earth sermon that I actually enjoyed. But that afternoon, as we ate dinner, the semi-liberal pastors words (who everyone seems to like) were forgotten in favor of a Facebook-fueled fearful hatred of all things different from them.

I pretty much steered clear of the discussions. I did point out that anyone wanting to legislate against Muslims had better be ready for Catholics and Protestants to start legislating against each other, and anyone wanting to legislate against homosexuality had better be ready to have the same happen for divorce and adultery. Managed to get a few moments of silence out of folks, doubt it stuck.

Got my problems with the PC crowd too, but the last few days spent in the loving embrace of the religious right reminded me of Lord of the Flies.

It really isn't made up. Minorities have a lot to fear under his presidency. It really isn't silly at all.
Could you please explain what minorities have to fear under a Trump presidency?

Also, maybe someone could provide a link to this safety pin thing, first I've heard about it was here.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Could you please explain what minorities have to fear under a Trump presidency?

Also, maybe someone could provide a link to this safety pin thing, first I've heard about it was here.

Speaking as a member of the LGBT (both transgender and bisexual) community, Trump's appointments will be disastrous for people like me. First and foremost, his right-hand man Pence is widely regarded as one of the most fervently anti-LGBT people in government. He has been on record as saying that homosexuality is what precedes apocalypse. He has created and enacted legislation, like the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, that would allow for discrimination against LGBT people in all segments of society. Whether that is serving a person food or giving them medical care, a LGBT person could have been discriminated against. Trump has signaled his support for a national version of this law. And with Conservatives going to be able to appoint new Supreme Court justices, it is only a matter of time until same-sex marriage is repealed and left to the states again, if not worse. This is going to be a disastrous time in history for LGBT people.

The safety pin is supposed to indicate that you support and will defend minorities from attacks. People that are getting upset about it are just ridiculous.

Speaking as a member of the LGBT (both transgender and bisexual) community, Trump's appointments will be disastrous for people like me. First and foremost, his right-hand man Pence is widely regarded as one of the most fervently anti-LGBT people in government. He has been on record as saying that homosexuality is what precedes apocalypse. He has created and enacted legislation, like the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, that would allow for discrimination against LGBT people in all segments of society. Whether that is serving a person food or giving them medical care, a LGBT person could have been discriminated against. Trump has signaled his support for a national version of this law. And with Conservatives going to be able to appoint new Supreme Court justices, it is only a matter of time until same-sex marriage is repealed and left to the states again, if not worse. This is going to be a disastrous time in history for LGBT people.

The safety pin is supposed to indicate that you support and will defend minorities from attacks. People that are getting upset about it are just ridiculous.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was at a loss because whenever I thought of the term "minorities" the LGTB community never came to mind.

Just yesterday I was reading about the military's stance...

http://www.military.com/military-re...l-for-transgender-surgery.html?ESRC=mr1128.nl

http://www.military.com/military-report/navy-announces-transgender-policy.html

Status
Not open for further replies.