AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who is your hollywood crush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I have no movie star that gets me to the movies, I have a man crush on Martin Starr and try to see everything he is in.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0771414/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

He's kind of a supporting actor and does content for youtube or just pops up in a tv show at times...but the dude is really funny (some of his movie choices aren't all that great, in that, he tries an acting role that isn't funny and that throws me off, but, for the most part anything he is in is good to great)! I like him the most in Freaks and Geeks and Party Down, but he has some youtube clips that rule. He's in the HBO show Silicon Valley these days.

Last edited:
So many. Was just catching up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I'm quite enthralled with both Chloe Bennet and Ming-Na Wen. Had a thing for Angelina since Hackers... Amy Acker... Does Ronda Rousey count as Hollywood after the Furious 7?

Chloe Bennet did nothing for me, really, the first 2 seasons, but now with her Daisy haircut in season 3...:inlove: (ok, and the fact she was in a tanktop most of the first episode of season 3)

Also, Scarlett Johannson. I almost bought a cardboard standy thing of her in her Black Widow outfit, when I saw it in a store, cause... well, hot, duh.:haha:

image.jpg
Michael Fassbender :hungry:

Reactions: IndicaDesires

Yup, saw those cheekbones and lost it. The best part is that he's not just ridiculously gorgeous, he's SO sweet in person! My sister and I seriously rode a bus 300 miles to meet him at a convention. She cried after the first meeting. I wanted to. Anyway, he smells really good and has REALLY soft hands. He's huggy, too, and makes sure everybody gets plenty of personal attention.

AND HE BOUGHT ME A BEER. MY FAVORITE STORY EVER. Little Sister was sick and stuck in the bathroom for half an hour, bless her heart, so I sat at the bar to people watch. "Do you mind if I take this seat?" MADS MOTHER-HECKIN' MIKKELSEN. POLITE, DRUNK MADS! His English had gone pretty downhill by then, but it was hysterical. Granted, he bought everyone at the bar a drink, but it's still really exciting to say I met and drank with him. I heard he was a blast at the Red Dragon convention, too.

I wanted to have lots of "sex" with Star Wars era Carrie Fisher

I don't know if I could comprehend "having sex" with Carrie Fisher back at that age, but me and my friend used to take turns kissing her Star Wars trading card on the bus on our way to grade school (too much information?). She was the BOMB! :)

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Mila Jovovich and is it wrong to say I have a man crush on Matt Damon (given I'm straight)?

I don't know if I could comprehend "having sex" with Carrie Fisher back at that age, but me and my friend used to take turns kissing her Star Wars trading card on the bus on our way to grade school (too much information?). She was the BOMB! :)

If I even owned a trading card, I probably would have done the same. But, if I've got to be more contemporary, it would have to be a solid tie between Morena Baccarin and Ksenia Solo. Star Wars fanboy-ism aside, with regard to Miss Solo.

Maria Bello
Julianne Moore (fell in love during Magnolia)
Halle Berry
Too many others to mention

Reactions: Gen
Once again, not "Hollywood" and once again from the UK...

Jane Douglas, an editor and presenter for Outside XBox. Since it's the Holiday season, here she is next to a Christmas tree.

Jr32eiS.jpg

She just seems very charming and cool. Actually, the whole Outside XBox crew seems charming and cool, and they have good rapport with each other. And they're all quite an attractive lot. Their videos are fun.

2YZ6bBo.jpg

In the interest of equal time, though, I also love the Playstation Access crew. They also seem quite charming and cool, although they are physically more, um, "gamer-y".

WluCF9X.png

Hollie's cute, but really, my heart belongs to Rob, with his soothing, sexy voice and gnome-like features. Just dreamy.

gklkww1.jpg

Reactions: MrRodry
Status
Not open for further replies.