AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi,

New person here. Active in sex industry not involving CAM; in front of camera. About 6 months ago, I discovered CAM. I have always known what it is and watched on occasion though now it is more active of an interest. I've spent quite a bit. On strip I am lvl 60ish - whatever that equates to; same on others. I use alot of SC.

In my experience Strip is pretty great. I see people complaining about conspiracies' and other things. From my point of view (customer) I have no issue. I wish sites would do more to reward people who purchased a specific quantity of tickets in "X" amount of time - 10,000 tickets 3 months. I understand I save when I buy more. But something to reward frequent returning customers. Strip had a bonus event on the 4th, I believe. Anything is good. But it could have been better. Still customer service is good, speak my language well and 0 serious issues. This remains true across all platforms. Any concerns I've had on cam have been mostly petty (small; unimportant).

Hi there! I am Spooky Farie but you can just call me Fae. I am sorta new. I've been a SW for a while but not very active. I joined so that way I could become more active and successful and make more friends while doing this too :h: nice to meet everyone :h:

HI everyone! I'm Yasmine, a new cam model on CB! I've been camming for about 2 months and I'm already obsessed! so happy to be a part of this community.
Check me out on CB @ yasminediosa! i cam every day around 8:30 pm est!

hey!!!!!
Im fucking bee:) i am a aussie girl fairly new active cam model on chaturbate! I am learning as i go oh gosh am i glad to come across this! as sometimes i pretty much absolutely fuck up but loving camming so much! im wanting to get my stream to the best it can be:) hence why im here💁🏻‍♀️ i have a shit ton of questions and love reading up about things ive done or been looking at doing! i would absolutely love any advice!!!!!! cant wait to meet other cam models in a similar position:) as well as hopefully speak with some experienced models:) ❤️❤️❤️

beeinmedeep

Reactions: Seven Inches
Hi I'm Grayson! I'm an artist's model, former erotic photography model, and custom content OnlyFans hoe. I've only been camming for a few weeks but I'm kinda in love with it and it's becoming my favorite type of online SW.

I've been lurking here for a while but thought it might be time to make an account so I can utilize more of the resources on here, as well as contribute back. This is a really fucking cool community and I'm excited to dip my toes in more.

Hi, user here and glad to sign in an open community.
/cheers

Hey there, I’m Vivi Clouds. I’m an adult actress and content creator, I started as a camgirl at 18 and am deciding to get back into it between shoots! I like horror media and most nerdy things, like anime/manga/scifi/fantasy/videogames/etc. I’m also an artist musician and game dev. I don’t really know what else to put here so thanks for reading this far if you did lol.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Is this forum only for CamModels? because im not one, but just call me RezDood.

What brings me here? well, I barely started visiting a cam site for a little over a month and I feel like I needed a place to share my experience with other clients/guests and models alike.

Hi everyone! I'm Glitch 🖤 I've been a model for about 6 years now on and off and am here to look for pointers on how to optimize my work flow and bring my career to the next level. When I'm not camming or taking care of my cats I spend as much time on my roller skates as possible. Any other skating models out here? 💖🛼💋

Hey folks! I'm Lola, or LilBrownDomme.

I'm a Cam Model and dominatrix, trying to maintain my sanity working full time (not really) to afford my first apartment.

I'll be moving out of state and divorcing my husband in December (no pity needed, I'm happy!) and desperately need an accountability partner. You'd think the threat of homelessness would kick my ass into gear, but I still find myself sleeping in until noon and barely able to get out of bed most days. Why is laziness so comfortable? 😅
Girl I was you a few years ago. I literally did end up homeless because my depression took over when my marriage ended. (-_-; ) My best advice is to tell yourself that you're gonna spend at least 30 minutes a day in front of the camera makeup or not. Set the bar low for yourself so then it's easy to raise. Also don't call yourself lazy! You're going through a hard time and deserve to give yourself extra compassion right now.

hi. My name is Kitty. I am an MBA grad student and single mom to 4 kids. (A 24-year-old and 3 teenagers0 yeah. So basically I know nothing and have zero experience in life. :cat:For those of you who don't have kids, there comes a time when those cute babies think you suck for a while., and that is a place that I live at a bit :). lol.

I may have found my destiny in camming. :). I say that and I haven't even started camming yet, but I have been reading and researching. This site has been AHMAzing. It's answered so many of my questions. As a business student, I probably approach this totally diferently than most newbies. I see it as a business first and have been getting all my ducks in a row before I even begin. I feel like I have to answer so many questions, and access things thoroughly before I commit. We call it SWOT analysis for a business. Assess your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity and Threats. While it's not necessarily put into this specfic format, your information for newbies covers so much of this information.

As for me personally, I freaking love sex and am incredibly dedicated and hard working. I love the idea of helping people get through their hangups about it and just enjoying it. Many times I've been with guys and they have told me that I was the best naked mental health counselor. Sound familiar? Yeah I thought so. :rofl: I can be shy, but I am bubbly and somehow come out of my shell when I am performing for someone. I love all things girly too. Kind of a priss pot and love dressing up. I need extra money after my divorce, but not really for a year as I finish the MBA, so I am getting this business plan in place.

All of this is to tell you why I think just might be the perfect job for me. One more add in---I have Lupus which means there are times when I am absolutely unable to get to an office or a "traditional job setting".

I have lots of questions, but have already figured out that if I am patient and use the search engine, it's already been asked. Also, what the hell abou the Back Tattoo guy. LOL. I stayed up half the night the other night and lost lots of sleep over that asshole. I can't imagine how you all felt being so kind to him. LOL. Like literally. the. nicest. group.

Okay, talk later. MKM

Reactions: MarieElise
Hi!! I’m sophie_lovely on CB. I’m a transgirl that got into camming about 7 months ago and I’ve been loving it. Connecting with fans, going through all the funny memories made in shows, making money to support myself, getting my mental health in order, claiming my sexual being…it feels like it’s been so long already! And yet it zipped by. Anyways, happy to be here. I absolutely hate having bosses and this was my ticket out of that job environment, haven’t looked back since.

Girl I was you a few years ago. I literally did end up homeless because my depression took over when my marriage ended. (-_-; ) My best advice is to tell yourself that you're gonna spend at least 30 minutes a day in front of the camera makeup or not. Set the bar low for yourself so then it's easy to raise. Also don't call yourself lazy! You're going through a hard time and deserve to give yourself extra compassion right now.
Thank you. I appreciate your kindness and advice! I've made smaller goals for myself and trying not to burn myself out with bigger goals (burn out for people like me is so easy!)

NotLikeAnApe here. Regular on MFC. I've been a Room Helper for a model for over 6 months now. I joined to get more insight from models and also get a better understanding on how other Mod/Model relationships work.

Hello my name is Dorian I am 24 years old I use google translate because I don't speak english. I'm crazy about Cam4 I even tattoo it, HERE we talk about the CAM4 platforms?

Hey all!

I'm a new cammer working on adultwork, i also have an onlyfans and Twitter, I'm currently trying to gain a bit of a following because I'm absolutely loving the freedom of the cam life, all while having so much fun!! xx