AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi, Im Just another chaturbate user seeking information and help. this forum looks great and I have been reading alot of good information. Thank you

Hello guys,

I`m Jack, 40 years old straight man from London. Thanks for allowing me to join you. ;)

I`ve never done camming so far but would be interested to try. As I`m straight I would not feel comfortable acting for gay visitors, lying that I`m interested, and I also understand, those female customers who are looking for a straight solo man is a far smaller market.

What do you think, is there any chance to find a female partner for camming together? I can provide the room and all technical equipment that is needed, and I as understand that the guy has only a "supporting role" in this showbiz, I`m happy with a 60-40% deal.

I`m reasonably athletic (not a bodybuilder, but attend gym 3-4 times a week) and my size down there is 3cm above the global average due to Google. ;)
Privacy is important for me in this stage, but if someone is interested, of course, I`m happy to swap photos in private, also to meet up for a coffee to discuss everything, without any expectation.

Happy camming, everyone! ;)

Hi:

I hope you are well.

I can't figure out how to simply post a question here.

I am creating gifs for friends.

Where would i post this question do i post a gif to chaturbate that doesn't need to be clicked on to work?

I'm so happy to find you.

Carlitos5757

Hello I am ToffBuck, 27 years old. I have been on CB for quite a while now, even though I haven't been consistently broadcasting those past few months. I have recently opened an account on unlockd.me (ID: toff_buck) for my followers to get some premium content. Hopefully I will be back to streaming on a daily basis as soon as possible.

Привет, я candy_bensso на chaturbate!
Я колумбийская девушка, работающая девушкой по вебке уже 6 лет, и я хотела бы узнать, как сделать свою страницу красивее :)
Привет hi kandy, there is another private chat. wattsap or Viber, VKontakte,

Hi! 😃 I'm Kiyomi Jo! I'm a cam model on Stripchat and Chaturbate. I also have an onlyfans, but camming is so much more fun for me! I'm excited to learn more and grow in this community.

Hi everyone, we are just part time cammers on CB and we saw this forum mentioned when we would Google questions. Anyway, hi and we look forward to chatting with others, hopefully helping others and maybe finding some answers ourselves. Thanks 😊

Hello!!
My name is Nex. I’m a 22 year old non-binary cam model, content creator & dancer of four years; as working a day job.
I’m a huge psychology nerd. My obsession started with me doing research on my own diagnosis’, three years later I’ve basically got the entire dsm handwritten.
Aside from psychology and work my only real hobbies are listening to music. I listen to a lot of underground sadboi shit (guardin, Guccihighwaters) & acoustic folk punk (Days N Daze, Mccafferty).
This is actually my second ambercutie account, the first one I lost after I forgot the password and a crazy ex had locked me out of my emails, but I recently started camming again and figured it’s time go come back here too

Hi, I'm Julia
hiiii julia

I've been camming for oh god, three years on chaturbate. First as a crossdresser and then I transitioned. Yikes.
I make a lot of stuff, my own lights and lovense software. Uh I made a tip control thing for my Hismith BEFORE they did all that goofery.
My theme is Microsoft.
When people tip my computer plays Space Cadet Pinball sounds.
Uh I've been bad at camming recently :/

i have a very serious question! Since yesterday i deal with issues with my Internet provider and i cant log in to Chaturbate! so using a me friends recomeneded me to use VPN .... so the question is is it llegal to broadcast on cb by using VPN???? I heared that some sites other sites dont allow you to broadcast with a VPN
i hope i can get an answer soon!Thank you in advance!!!

Hello! I am Mima - new here! what can i tell about myself....i am very open for a new things, big fan of movies and love to draw!

hello everyone, I am Colombian model in chaturbate work about a year ago I hope to help as much as possible and learn much more thanks for these spaces ♥

Hi Everyone

Newarkjoey here...New to LV.....married and looking, but not in what one might call a traditional way....after years of marriage ...We have determined that my wife is asexual. I Love her, but so unhappy in a physical sense. If my story registers/resonates with you please give a reply...

Hi everyone,

Long-time lurker here. I started camming when the panini hit. Previous to that, I'd done FSSW and domination for roughly 12 years. I don't need to tell you all, this is a VERY different job to the in-person stuff! Still feel like I'm very much a newb to be honest.
Started on AW and now mainly SM with AW to pick up the slack when I'm saddled with freeloaders.

I spend my days spoiling my dogs, walking on the beach or in the countryside, listening to rock, industrial, house, techno, and drinking tea.

Lovely to meet you all. :h:

Hi, everyone. As you can see, I'm pretty new here. I just came here to learn the answers and experiences of sex workers. I am above the age of eighteen, to let anyone know that I'm not a minor. I wish everyone a good day.

Every then and now Google leads me into this forum. It's time to introduce myself.

I am schruti, often visiting models on Chaturbate, sometimes tipping, sometimes configuring my apps for a model, though rarely. As I consider humans more important than apps and bots, my apps will always lose the contest for flooding the channel by most notices. I enjoy conversation, talking to the model and with other visitors.

Of course I never forget the important values of life - the beauty of the beast, the tits and ass. After all, I'm just another greedy old pervert. Luckily, I learned to pretend I have manners.