AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why i didnt recevied my payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
Hello!

There is the method Stripcaht paysout on every tuesday. But there is an issue, i already got verified on my account, via paxum, and i already reached the minimum amount for receive the payment, but my tokens are still on my account and it is dosent has been sended yet, to my paxum account.

is there are any issue i just made, or i just still have to wait? i already contacted support, but still no respond. Anybody can help me out, for the solution?

account: janewarren1

Regards!

@punker barbie

Hello!

There is the method Stripcaht paysout on every tuesday. But there is an issue, i already got verified on my account, via paxum, and i already reached the minimum amount for receive the payment, but my tokens are still on my account and it is dosent has been sended yet, to my paxum account.

is there are any issue i just made, or i just still have to wait? i already contacted support, but still no respond. Anybody can help me out, for the solution?

Regards!

@punker barbie
Hi,

@Charlie_SC and @xChloe are the wonderful SC folks here on the forum. The one you tagged is for CB ;)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello!

Regards!

@punker barbie

Hey @MalloryChaos

There could be 2 reasons this occurred.
  1. You have not reached the minimum amount by Sunday midnight (UTC timezone)
  2. Your account was suspended for violations at the time the system was generating payments

For all payment queries, please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from your accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to note your SC username in the email).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.