AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Should I Watch __________?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyraFortune

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2013
Canada
CONVINCE ME!

I have way too many shows people are trying to get me to start watching. I'm not a super huge TV person, I'm more of a gamer/movie watcher/internet dweller haha.

For those of you who have watched Firefly. Sell me on it and I might start! Why should I watch it?! I keep being told I'll love it. How about Orange Is The New Black? People won't lay off me for not watching that either, lol.

Give me like a 20 words or less roundup on why these are so awesome. Anyone else on the fence and looking some quick answers on shows they're debating to start up, feel free to post too!

tumblr_md8m7rJi5z1rsc0rbo1_500.gif

KyraFortune said:
CONVINCE ME!

For those of you who have watched Firefly. Sell me on it and I might start! Why should I watch it?! I keep being told I'll love it.

The characters.
It has a great message – hidden behind some otherwise shady dealings.
It’s gritty and realistic.
They swear in Chinese.
It does cowboys and aliens better than Cowboys & Aliens.

That's keeping it short. And I totally stole that from here in case you want to read more.
http://themidnightnovelist.wordpres...hould-watch-firefly-even-after-all-this-time/

Also, he's the star. And he's pretty funny on twitter too.

Attachments

• MalReynoldsFirefly.JPG
    MalReynoldsFirefly.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 134
KyraFortune said:
For those of you who have watched Firefly. Sell me on it and I might start! Why should I watch it?! I keep being told I'll love it.

If I could take a pill that would allow me to forget Firefly so that I could experience it all over again for the first time, (but the catch was it would take a couple years off of the end of my life...) I'd have to think really hard before saying no. And even then... I'm not sure I'd actually turn it down.

KyraFortune said:
How about Orange Is The New Black? People won't lay off me for not watching that either, lol.
A pretty good mix of funny/sad/dramatic, good range of characters, quite different than most shows I can think of, adorable friendships, also sexy times:
tumblr_inline_n6agbiVozt1seghtp.gif

Thanks people!

I think I'm gonna power through Firefly first and veg out with that. There's a nerdy-people-con I'm attending later this year that some of the cast will be at so I'd like to kinda...know them. lol.

Also, apparently my one friend found a wholesale bulk order of orange jumpsuits and bought us all them for halloween so we can go as crazy jail ladies based off Orange is the New Black. So maybe I'll get that done before Halloween too! lol. I know Laura Prepon is in it too and I generally like her!

Reactions: NicoleRiley
I am exactly like you! I am not a huge Tv watcher. Everyone is always trying to get me to watch SOA-Breaking Bad.. ETC.. Although I would like to add there are shows totally worth watching. Here is my list and why each show rocks!!

*Orange is the new black- Awesome story! The whole show is funny, dramatic and the actress/actors are all awesome. Both seasons are deff worth watching!

*House of Cards- First off Kevin Spacey is the man. This show is amazing and so devious/dirty and makes you really wonder what goes on in politics. The acting is out standing- Each character is so well thought out and the story line is just amazing. Also Season 1 was so wonderfully done I really didn't think season 2 would hold up and i was wrong.. Perfect throughout!

*Banshee- Lucas Hood is my dream man. Anyways a friend got me into this show and I am so happy she did. Amazing acting, Unique story line- with multiple twists. Action/drama/love story all rolled into one. Pretty badass show.

*The Bates Motel- Based on Norman Bates and his life. Really messed up and actually makes you like Norman and the show is so great.

- I know this show is older and over-
*Weeds- Nancy Botwin is awesome! yes its 10 seasons but totally worth it. Great story on how a mother deals with life, kids, and selling pot. Awesome.

Reactions: KyraFortune
msbiancabaker said:
*Weeds- Nancy Botwin is awesome! yes its 10 seasons but totally worth it. Great story on how a mother deals with life, kids, and selling pot. Awesome.

I totally agree with this statement. It gets a bit crazy but its well worth the ride. Filled with tons of loveable stoner moments.

AutumnAtoms said:
msbiancabaker said:

I totally agree with this statement. It gets a bit crazy but its well worth the ride. Filled with tons of loveable stoner moments.
Great show. It's extremely hard to find a great single camera show with drama, dark comedy and an actual plot in a 30 minute format. Jenji Kohan pulls it off wonderfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.