AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why should people get mad when this happens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2010
Would you get mad if a big muscly black guy boned your girlfriend in front of you on the couch? Why get mad?
YZgfX.jpg

Surely it's only natural?
There's no harm done? Her vagina is elastic right?
She can bath afterwards right?
Why do people get mad over things like this?
It's only a vagina and a penis?

what do you think?

I thought that most of the semi-trolls were gone....guess not *sigh* :woops:

I get quite upset when a complete idiot starts making repeated, stupid posts on a forum I thoroughly enjoy. Hope this answers your question. Your questions are as dumb as another member who some time ago incurred some backlash from posters and yet yours tend to be significantly more twisted or sick than his were.

You find yourself at a fork in the road. You cannot continue the direction you were headed. The path's are both labeled with little wooden signs. The path to the left is labeled Lurkmoar Forest while the path to the right is labeled Noreturn Harbor.

Choose your destiny! Will you get lost in the forest till you find your way to the village or will you brave the perilous seas in search of your own people?

At first glance I thought that round spot on the carpet was a pizza.

Dude... that would be a hilarious story for that picture. The girl goes over to dude's house for some sexual relations while the boyfriend is at work. They order a pizza but start things going before it arrives. Boyfriend shows up as the pizza delivery guy, notices her car, goes around the back and sees them going at it. He busts in throwing the pizza on the rug and proceeds to bawl his eyes out.

Likely? No. Better than the reason this picture was posted? Hells yeah!

Sevrin said:

Me tooo!!!

Ok, it's official, you're a /b/tard. Quit fucking posting here and post there.

Attachments

• b_leave.jpg
    b_leave.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 383
kayceecane said:
Am I going to get banned/go to hell because I thought that was kind of funny albeit annoying?
The picture itself is funny but the text OP added and essentially all of his other posts are stupid and offensive without being funny at all.

galactic6 said:
kayceecane said:
Am I going to get banned/go to hell because I thought that was kind of funny albeit annoying?
The picture itself is funny but the text OP added and essentially all of his other posts are stupid and offensive without being funny at all.

Nope text was gayness, and I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any of his other posts.. Not saying he isn't a tool.. just saying I may have laughed :/

MMMM Edit: yes his posts are effing annoying.

AlexLady said:
The forum's ignore function is amazing by the way. It even got rid of that heart guy, who was surprisingly worse than this dude.

Oh, don't even get me started on that guy! No matter what, heart42 is the definition of fail.

Strangely, he hasn't been banned from here yet. Amber banned him from her room, yet he's not listed has banned from the forums. :think:

Mikeythegeek said:
AlexLady said:
The forum's ignore function is amazing by the way. It even got rid of that heart guy, who was surprisingly worse than this dude.

Oh, don't even get me started on that guy! No matter what, heart42 is the definition of fail.

Strangely, he hasn't been banned from here yet. Amber banned him from her room, yet he's not listed has banned from the forums. :think:

No, I think my pm's of "hun, your heart is in the right place, but all you're doing is annoying people here. Go find a christian forum and work on you people's skills" got to him.

Mirra said:
I get quite upset when a complete idiot starts making repeated, stupid posts on a forum I thoroughly enjoy. Hope this answers your question. Your questions are as dumb as another member who some time ago incurred some backlash from posters and yet yours tend to be significantly more twisted or sick than his were.

You find yourself at a fork in the road. You cannot continue the direction you were headed. The path's are both labeled with little wooden signs. The path to the left is labeled Lurkmoar Forest while the path to the right is labeled Noreturn Harbor.

Choose your destiny! Will you get lost in the forest till you find your way to the village or will you brave the perilous seas in search of your own people?

I figured he would wait till BrandonHeat and his "GF" showed up at the fork in the road, the "GF" would point them to the forest. She in turn would disappear into the long grasses on the side of the road, headed due west. LOL Then I would sit ever so quietly with a high caliber rifle with bean bag ammo and camouflage, and make sure that they follow the "new signs" pointing them to wander roughly 20-50 yards from the tree I am hiding in, in a circle therefore letting me shoot them in the ass until they shit out their brain and reinsert it in their skull or I die from laughter (or at least fall out of the tree) then await my relief. LOL :lol: :lol:

Eva_ChangeN said:
I figured he would wait till BrandonHeat and his "GF" showed up at the fork in the road, the "GF" would point them to the forest. She in turn would disappear into the long grasses on the side of the road, headed due west. LOL Then I would sit ever so quietly with a high caliber rifle with bean bag ammo and camouflage, and make sure that they follow the "new signs" pointing them to wander roughly 20-50 yards from the tree I am hiding in, in a circle therefore letting me shoot them in the ass until they shit out their brain and reinsert it in their skull or I die from laughter (or at least fall out of the tree) then await my relief. LOL :lol: :lol:

Uhh... yeah.

/runs for it

Dont know why you guys are freaked out... I support the idea of Eva ridding us of these idiots. :)

Sevrin said:

hahaha... uhow same here... what do you think that means? noticed it even before the black cock :? :lol:

Jebbaz said:
Dont know why you guys are freaked out... I support the idea of Eva ridding us of these idiots. :)

Thanks Jebbaz...as for you guys, your not retarded in an overly annoying manner, so the body armor isn't needed. And yea, I have a slightly violent streak when pushed. Or when I like something LOL I LOOOOOOVE to deliver kidney punches as a "Hello" LOL I try to limit how hard tho LOL

Eva_ChangeN said:
Jebbaz said:

Thanks Jebbaz...as for you guys, your not retarded in an overly annoying manner, so the body armor isn't needed. And yea, I have a slightly violent streak when pushed. Or when I like something LOL I LOOOOOOVE to deliver kidney punches as a "Hello" LOL I try to limit how hard tho LOL
Are you sure we haven't dated? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.