AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will all cams sites allow this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't violate any rules, but I highly doubt anyone's going to do it. They're far better off using resources like this forum, and the wiki, which are free and available to anyone.

Does this violate any rules?
Well, on MFC you wouldn't be able to, as you don't seem to be a girl.

On other sites that allow guys to broadcast and accept tokens... mainly being only Chaturbate, knock yourself out. Most people will laugh at you, though, sort of the way most people in this thread will do.

You have terrible ideas and advice about what it takes to be a good cam girl.

If God has gifted you to the women, should you not share your wealth of greatness for free? If you're really God's product for women, well... there's already plenty of that and your advertising is incorrect.

Ps. Women get tons of (generally unwanted/entirely wrong) advice for free. So, even if you do gift yourself, yourself is likely to not go over that well.

@godsgifttowomen Many guys come up with various "good ideas" to help camgirls, so they pitch their plans here on ACF. The vast majority of these plans turn out to be highly unnecessary and/or the very opposite of a good idea. Your plan will not go well at all, especially when camgirls need to maintain their guard when sifting through shady dudes trying to swindle. So think about why a camgirl would even think about paying you for industry lessons. Even if you're trying to be legit as an advice-giver, i'd definitely be suspicious of you if i were a camgirl. I'm sure many others would feel the same. Edit: But the fact that you're trying to capitalize off of camgirls with your own independent business feels sleazy enough as it is.

I seen a dude harassing a girl for almost an hr begging her to skype so he can tell her how to get all kinds of members in her room . It was fucking annoying and other members in her room started telling him off. I've seen it said on here too same scheme . Get a life man why the hell would a girl pay you first off ..for what ? Can we have a glimpse of this awesome life changing career advice? I'm betting no. Just fuckin tip the models for what you want and stop being cheap

If God has gifted you to the women, should you not share your wealth of greatness for free? If you're really God's product for women, well... there's already plenty of that and your advertising is incorrect.

Ps. Women get tons of (generally unwanted/entirely wrong) advice for free. So, even if you do gift yourself, yourself is likely to not go over that well.

I have given free advice here but it keeps getting deleted. And the money I make will probably go into watching more models in private. So I can learn even more

Just because something works for one model does not mean it will work for every model. Some are more show hosts, other more artsy, or more sexy, or more explicit. Every model is unique with unique qualities and unique 'less stronger points'.

Not every model is going to fit a 3'' wide buttplug. Not every model can do an actual sexy striptease. Not every model can chat with everyone about everything. But every model will have unique talents. Maximise strenghts, minimise weaknesses.

I have given free advice here but it keeps getting deleted. And the money I make will probably go into watching more models in private. So I can learn even more

If you truly want to know if this is a good idea, read your own sentence back to you and comprehend all that it entails, sir.

Reactions: Vcardking
If I were going to take someone private to pay for advice, it definitely wouldn't be some random Internet dude. If I couldn't find what I needed in the amazing amount of information here and other parts of the internet, I would go to an established model with a similar style to what I was trying to achieve, and pay her for the help, but definitely not yet another random guy trying to turn a profit on our hard work.

L
O
L

Man Amber must be keeping all that amazing free advice to herself :giggle:

Have you thought about the fact that any model who is doing poorly enough to consider this won't be able to afford it, and any model doing well enough to be able to afford it doesn't need the advice?
Not a very good business model imo, and even that is if your advice wasn't worthless in the first place.

Have you thought about the fact that any model who is doing poorly enough to consider this won't be able to afford it, and any model doing well enough to be able to afford it doesn't need the advice?
Not a very good business model imo, and even that is if your advice wasn't worthless in the first place.

Wrong. I can offer advanced advice too. Even a successful model could learn from me to make herself better.

What is this advanced advice you can provide? Surely if it's that's great you can prove it.

It will be different for every model. I'll try to get set up soon and maybe offer a couple free sessions. All you will need to do is start your broadcast on chaturbate with a password so I can see what you normally do. Do your normal strip or masterbait or whatever and I'll give advanced advice on how to make it better.

I might do a couple for free but then you will have to pay after that

I feel really bad saying this, but there ARE some naive new cam girls who will fall for this bit. They will give him their hard earned tokens on CB because CB allows you to spend uncashedout tokens on other "broadcasters " and lose twice if they listen to his shit advice.

This is the same guy who cries because I wouldn't approve his post about doing a "prank" that would make cam girls cry. Clearly he's looking out for models here. /s

It will be different for every model. I'll try to get set up soon and maybe offer a couple free sessions. All you will need to do is start your broadcast on chaturbate with a password so I can see what you normally do. Do your normal strip or masterbait or whatever and I'll give advanced advice on how to make it better.

You want free shows then loooool you have no advice to give you have no idea what it takes to be a cam girl because you've never been behind the camera. You're a self absorbed twat that's it

This might be my favourite Freudian slip of all time.

I seen a dude harassing a girl for almost an hr begging her to skype so he can tell her how to get all kinds of members in her room . It was fucking annoying and other members in her room started telling him off. I've seen it said on here too same scheme . Get a life man why the hell would a girl pay you first off ..for what ? Can we have a glimpse of this awesome life changing career advice? I'm betting no. Just fuckin tip the models for what you want and stop being cheap

I get this at least once every time I am on cam. As a new model I constantly get offers for FREE to help me get more views, to promo me, to give me advice, to teach me how to do things. Guys will start listing models they have helped before. And they don't even want money, they just want my attention. And I don't want it because A. they aren't cam models and have no idea how things actually work and B. are just trying to make me into THEIR idea of the perfect cam model and C. the attention and control over me is what they get off on.

So what makes you think girls who get these offers for free on a daily basis will PAY YOU for advice? What they need is you to be spend time in their room keeping the conversation going, tipping, and not trying to take control of their livelihood. The fact is guys hate it that cam models don't need a man's authority to cam and they will try any way they can to profit off of it and control it.

I don't know if it violates any rules, but I do think you are selling you and your services short.

You might want to advertise something like: As a special limited time offer, the First 1000 Models to join up get tips on how to Squirt! Order now because space is limited!!!!

So many guys on here with such great ideas on how to make money. Amazing, really.

Last edited:
This is the same guy who, in another thread, said that nobody wants to see a 45-year old cam girl (or swimsuit model). Don't pay this fuck boy any mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.