AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will all cams sites allow this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to provide a service to cam models; you need to come up with some thing that will create value for models. And it needs to be some thing they can't provide for themselves.

Maybe that means flipping the industry on it's head.
Or making a cam product that's specially for cam models.

I seriously think this is the same dude who was in Leeannstars room that I mentioned....or are there a lot of guys with the same "career changing" advice? If there are so many trying to pull this shit why do I not hear any models backing this method up? I'm gonna say it's because there aren't any who benefited and you just scammed them for tokens and wasted their time. Even if this guy isn't the one I mentioned here's the bullshit..Leeann has about 100 ppl in her room at the time and almost had the second goal down so she was fine but he still was super pushy and begging , so to me he just wanted to get her on Skype because she didn't need his "help" she told him to fuck off but another member said he was in another models room trying to do the same and she had a new model tag and Leeann wrote her a mfc mail and told her not to fall for it. I hope the girls you try to fool in the future have a warning as well and from what I see these models help each other so I hope you never get a dime or time from a naive model . Your full of shit lol

It will be different for every model. I'll try to get set up soon and maybe offer a couple free sessions. All you will need to do is start your broadcast on chaturbate with a password so I can see what you normally do. Do your normal strip or masterbait or whatever and I'll give advanced advice on how to make it better.

I might do a couple for free but then you will have to pay after that
Here's some free advice, learn how to spell "masturbate". :haha:

Wrong. I can offer advanced advice too. Even a successful model could learn from me to make herself better.
Ahhh yes all that advanced advice (whatever that may mean). You must be an amazing umm cam guy? Is that right? A cam guy that has never been on cam and is looking for just a few normal shows from these models, to get an idea of what they should do better. :rofl:. I rename you Master Yoda purely because you obviously have the cam girl Force. I bow at your godly feet and will give you my shows for free, then I will pay per min to hear your godly masterful verdict. Awaiting with baited breath as you tell me how to become Miss MFC. May the Force be with you :angel:

Can you give us an example of this so-called advanced advice? Not of course your biggest secrets, just wanna know what apparently even models making 6 figures are doing wrong.

Can you give us an example of this so-called advanced advice? Not of course your biggest secrets, just wanna know what apparently even models making 6 figures are doing wrong.

Apparently what they're doing wrong is not paying him to watch their shows and then opening themselves up to the possibility of being shaped according to his very personal preferences.

When I was in art school we did allot of peer review. We'd get into groups at the end of the day and talk about each others art. 'constructive criticism', about what we though each other could do to be better. "I liked it when you did x; because of y". I don't think x worked, because of y.

I'm now picture cam models reviewing each other shows. I didn't think your outfit worked; because sweatpants are not sexy. I liked you doing tip for spanks, why not have a tip menu. I think it be great if you played music.

This is the same guy who cries because I wouldn't approve his post about doing a "prank" that would make cam girls cry. Clearly he's looking out for models here. /s

Wow, i wasn't aware of that one

So in a multitude of ways, he's managed to show how he's nowhere near mature enough to implement this business plan of his: For starters, no one takes him seriously due to his username. His thoughts on age & camming are close minded. Not to mention his advice and ideas are skewed to downright terrible.

In relation to his thoughts on age & camming... If a potential model is in her 40s and decided to take these lessons by @godsgifttowomen, is he gonna tell her she's too old?

It will be different for every model. I'll try to get set up soon and maybe offer a couple free sessions. All you will need to do is start your broadcast on chaturbate with a password so I can see what you normally do. Do your normal strip or masterbait or whatever and I'll give advanced advice on how to make it better.

I might do a couple for free but then you will have to pay after that

"Password show" So basically, just an exclusive show sculpted to what you think would make a good show.

I already get paid by men to have those. When I don't have experience in a fetish, believe it or not, there are a line of guys waiting to actually pay me to teach me about THEIR fetish. Because it's a show made for THEM. There's always going to be something you can't teach her because members are all different. You can teach her a specific technique than will make some guys pay up and other guys leave immediately.

I'm not sure why you even think you're qualified for this, there's literally nothing I can think of that you can teach her that she can't get either 1. on this forum, 2. on the web in general, 3. learning it through very little experience, or 4. Another member that will pay her for that time.

Your idea of what makes a perfect cam model probably differs from mine GGTW. You just want to turn them into what YOU think is perfect

Which is exactly what every dude offering advice is doing: "You'll make SO MANY TOKENS if you do what gets ME off, for free. Other people will pay you because I'll be controlling their brains with my boner and making them tip Srsly."

I might have a go at something like this myself, but not on CB. Maybe C4. Take me private for dramatic readings of the camgirl wiki troubleshooting guide.

morgan_freeman.jpg

I was curious so I decided to take his course and because I'm such a nice guy I'm willing to share some of the info here for free.

1. Log on naked. This will make sure that all the viewers come to your room.
  2. Do the most extreme things you can think of. Try and set personal records for the most amount of dildos you can use at any one time. You need to use more each time to keep people coming back
  3. Once you make it to 5 dildos you can expect to get your first tips.
  4. When you make it to 10 dildos you can start to make decent money.
This here is just the basics. For the advanced stuff you'll have to add me on skype before I tell you.

I love guys who think they are industry gurus because they masturbate. Baby you would make more money dildoing your ass for 5 tokens.

Okay @godsgifttowomen tell me this. When a guy asks for humiliation, what's the best way to humiliate him? Because from what it looks like from this thread, the only expert you are in is getting your ass handed.

Wow, i wasn't aware of that one

So in a multitude of ways, he's managed to show how he's nowhere near mature enough to implement this business plan of his: For starters, no one takes him seriously due to his username. His thoughts on age & camming are close minded. Not to mention his advice and ideas are skewed to downright terrible.

In relation to his thoughts on age & camming... If a potential model is in her 40s and decided to take these lessons by @godsgifttowomen, is he gonna tell her she's too old?

No my advice is better than most people's on this fourm. Women need my advice, I feel like I am here to help them. But I want to make a living off of it so don't really want to give much for free

No my advice is better than most people's on this fourm. Women need my advice, I feel like I am here to help them. But I want to make a living off of it so don't really want to give much for free
This schtick is getting old and boring.

Somebody hacked his email and posted his "advanced advice". It concerns video/clip sales:

See, here's what you do. You offer the member a great video deal. You tell them if they buy one video, they get one free. They just have to pay a "special handling fee" or pay for "separate processing" Man, I tell you, you'll be making bank on this idea!

Wrong. I can offer advanced advice too. Even a successful model could learn from me to make herself better.

Sounds great! Sign me up! Just a few quick questions:

• How long have you been a cam model for?
  • How much do you make in an average show?
  • What websites do you work on?
  • How long did it take you to become successful as a webcam model?
  • What the actual fuck do you think you know about a job you have never actually done yourself?

When I was in art school we did allot of peer review. We'd get into groups at the end of the day and talk about each others art. 'constructive criticism', about what we though each other could do to be better. "I liked it when you did x; because of y". I don't think x worked, because of y.

Um, yes, I have a writing degree. Peer review doesn't apply to people who aren't writers, as they would have no clue what would be actually helpful. Hence why people are laughing at this guy.

Um, yes, I have a writing degree. Peer review doesn't apply to people who aren't writers, as they would have no clue what would be actually helpful. Hence why people are laughing at this guy.

I was just enjoying the image of a bunch of cam models huddled together under the pretense of peer review.

Reactions: FreyaCinn
I have some advice. First few pieces are free. Further advice can be bargained for with money and/or sexual favours.

• Downgrade your cam. The image should be so pixelated it looks like you're broadcasting from the Lego Dimension. This will make your room stand out amongst the sea of high-res images and make your room appear exotic and mysterious by comparison.
  • Address every member who speaks to you as "Alan". Eventually, the member you're speaking to actually will be named Alan and will be so impressed that you "knew" his name, he will be left with no other option but to tip you handsomely. This advanced technique has the added benefit of allowing you to mutter obscenities under your breath - "fucking cheap-ass dickbags", "you type like you've got cocks for fingers, mate", "you haven't touched pussy since the day you were born, you fucking muppet", etc. - and members in your room will just assume that you're talking to this Alan chap, leaving you to cuss them out consequence free.
  • Become a fan of the band U2. That way, when an obsessed member claims to love you, you can reply "I love U2" and let them hear what they want to hear and continue to profess their "love" in the form of tokens and gifts. The important thing is, you won't have lied and your conscience will be clean.
  • If people aren't tipping, scare them in to tipping you by pretending you're an angry giant. This can be achieved by pre-emptively taking four Kit Kat Chunkys and fusing them together so that they look like a regular four-finger Kit Kat but bigger. When members see the abnormally large size of your snack-based food (strategically place them next to a shoe for perspective) they will scientifically conclude that you must be a giant. Then simply let them know that you're angry by clenching your fists and gnawing your teeth and making buzzing sounds like a bee (this will signal that you're "buzzing mad").

Status
Not open for further replies.