AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire payment not sent to my bank account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2021
Hello amber and the members of this forum .kindly I am looking for help from you .my payment has not been sent through wire .. chaturbate sent me an email notifying me that they have sent a wire transfer that normally takes 5-7 working days to be in my bank account .now the deadline was today 15th april and I have not yet received my money .
When I contact surpot ,they are telling me that they sent my payment through skrill which I don't use .now am stressed and don't know what to do ...please someone help me out
Thankyou

Solution
Hy @Newton did you get your money..I have the exact same problem..except they didn't tell me mine was sent via skrill..they said they wired my money on 6th should be here latest on 15th..I didn't receive anything so I emailed them on 15th they asked for my bank details to confirm if they were the same details I used for payout..today is date 17 and they have not sent a response since 15th.. kindly let me know if you got help.. @AmberCutie and @punker barbie anyway you can help will be highly appreciated ..my account name is I_am_daddy_ Thank you
Hy @Newton did you get your money..I have the exact same problem..except they didn't tell me mine was sent via skrill..they said they wired my money on 6th should be here latest on 15th..I didn't receive anything so I emailed them on 15th they asked for my bank details to confirm if they were the same details I used for payout..today is date 17 and they have not sent a response since 15th.. kindly let me know if you got help.. @AmberCutie and @punker barbie anyway you can help will be highly appreciated ..my account name is I_am_daddy_ Thank you

Upvote 0
Solution
hey @daddy_daddy ,still have not received my payment,they asked for my bank details and i provided them ,so they said that they have forwaded my payment issue to their accounting department and they promised to give me an update,i am still waiting for the update. i think @AmberCutie @punker barbie to offer us some help since our payment has overdelayed . @AmberCutie help please ,my username is new_tonek .thankyou

Upvote 0
Ambercutie doesnt do wires anymore ever since OFAC blocked her multi-million dollar transfers to her swedish bank account.....no i'm kidding but ambercutie doesn't work for CB so she can't help you with any pay out stuff.

In general most issues with wire transfers occur after the money leaves CB's bank, either a government agency or the receiving bank (or in some cases intermediary bank). Are both these situations international wire transfers?

Edit: I don't work for CB support either but maybe additional details will help

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Ambercutie doesnt do wires anymore ever since OFAC blocked her multi-million dollar transfers to her swedish bank account.....no i'm kidding but ambercutie doesn't work for CB so she can't help you with any pay out stuff.

In general most issues with wire transfers occur after the money leaves CB's bank, either a government agency or the receiving bank (or in some cases intermediary bank). Are both these situations international wire transfers?

Edit: I don't work for CB support either but maybe additional details will help
Thankyou for your concern ..kindly what would you advice me so that I can get my money please

Upvote 0
hey @daddy_daddy ,still have not received my payment,they asked for my bank details and i provided them ,so they said that they have forwaded my payment issue to their accounting department and they promised to give me an update,i am still waiting for the update. i think @AmberCutie @punker barbie to offer us some help since our payment has overdelayed . @AmberCutie help please ,my username is new_tonek .thankyou
Hi am stormydanielle777 i have the same issue did they get back at you?

Upvote 0
Thankyou for your concern ..kindly what would you advice me so that I can get my money please
For yours you are just waiting on support to give you an update after you provided them the bank details for the wire transfer? you'll probably have to wait for support or punker barbie to get back to you. Do they still have you down for skrill when you go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ ?

@cbhours mine is an international transfer

Is this your first time receiving an international wire from CB or have you done it in the past without any issues? If its your first time you may need to check with your bank, i've seen banks just flat out hold the funds until you go through extra steps to accept the wire without even notifying the customer.

Upvote 0
For yours you are just waiting on support to give you an update after you provided them the bank details for the wire transfer? you'll probably have to wait for support or punker barbie to get back to you. Do they still have you down for skrill when you go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ ?

Is this your first time receiving an international wire from CB or have you done it in the past without any issues? If its your first time you may need to check with your bank, i've seen banks just flat out hold the funds until you go through extra steps to accept the wire without even notifying the customer.
Actually I have my wire details on my account at affiliates ..I have only been using wire for the last 3months ... So am just waiting for support to update me .

Reactions: cbhours
Upvote 0

Hey I have gotten my money via wire transfer for the past 4 months now..so it's not the first time

Upvote 0
Hey I have gotten my money via wire transfer for the past 4 months now..so it's not the first time
oh ok that is unusual then, you didn't exceed any maximum limitations on receiving money in a 30 day time period or anything like that? (some banks have receiving limits like that) Im just throwing out ideas while you wait on support.

Upvote 0
oh ok that is unusual then, you didn't exceed any maximum limitations on receiving money in a 30 day time period or anything like that? (some banks have receiving limits like that) Im just throwing out ideas while you wait on support.
Please can't you offer any further assistance since since support are taking too long to reply back .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.