AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worried about giving out personal information...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2016
Hello everyone! I've been considering becoming a model on MFC and I was accepted through the application process. However, after that you have to set up an account and you're asked for your Social Security number and your bank information if you want to receive direct deposit. I know that payoneer is also an option but that's more of a hassle. Basically I'm just really worried about giving away information like that because I'm worried about being scammed. I've been surfing the internet a lot and it doesn't seem like MFC has stolen anyone's identity or anything like that, but still it's an online platform so of course I feel wary about giving that information. I guess I just want to hear from real people about whether or not it's safe to give my SSN and become a model. I just don't want to enter that stuff and then see my bank account wiped in a few days.

Thanks in advance for the help/responses!

Hello everyone! I've been considering becoming a model on MFC and I was accepted through the application process. However, after that you have to set up an account and you're asked for your Social Security number and your bank information if you want to receive direct deposit. I know that payoneer is also an option but that's more of a hassle. Basically I'm just really worried about giving away information like that because I'm worried about being scammed. I've been surfing the internet a lot and it doesn't seem like MFC has stolen anyone's identity or anything like that, but still it's an online platform so of course I feel wary about giving that information. I guess I just want to hear from real people about whether or not it's safe to give my SSN and become a model. I just don't want to enter that stuff and then see my bank account wiped in a few days.

Thanks in advance for the help/responses!

I believe the Social Security # is also so they can send you forms for your Tax Returns as well.

They aren't going to steal your identity. They need your social so they can report your earnings to the IRS. It's required to get paid.

If they have ever stolen someone's identity, you would hear about it.

They are a business and a pretty successful one at that. Just think of all the tokens girls are earning and then imagine that 50 % of that is theirs, that's some serious money right there. Stealing your information or letting some steal your info would be a quick way to ruin that business.

Potential they might be soulless bloodsucking bustards running that site but it's in their best interests to protect your privacy.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just think of all the tokens girls are earning and then imagine that 50 % of that is theirs,

100% of the tokens the girls are earning are theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.