AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst movies ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the movie sometime in high school, freshman year maybe and read the book junior year. I think the message of the book wouldn't have been lost had it not kept the last chapter out.

Traditio said:
AmberCutie said:
I read the books but also loved the movie. Of course watching it NOW as opposed to when it first came out, it seems cheesy, but for its time it was great.
couldnt find the glimpse of the atmosphere of the book in the film... but welll i may have a disturbed movie sense -i was one of the few that disliked the last x-men film...

Well considering I was just a kid when I read the books as well as watched the movie, I guess I didn't pay attention to details that adults and more experienced movie watchers/book readers would. I just have loved vampire stories since I was little and The Vampire Chronicles/Interview with the Vampire was no exception.

And yes when I was a kid I jumped from reading Sweet Valley Twins and Goosebumps to Danielle Steel, Stephen King and Anne Rice rather quickly. :D

Start sending me the hate mail.... :hand:

Avatar - I just couldn't get into it and I like sci-fi
Titanic - Can you blame me for not liking the chick flick of the century?
Gone with the Wind - The movie over all was good, especially for when it was made, but I HATED SCARLETT O'HARA! I can still remember feeling that if she was outside of the theater, I would strangle her. And, in case you are thinking it, it was a re-rerelease, not the original showing. :angry4:
G I Joe - for sure
Any action movie where the plot is the CGI graphics. This seems to be way too common.

Reactions: LingWoosBunny
Traditio said:
SweepTheLeg said:
I've never even seen avatar, I'm thinking about starting a club.
i join your club. there was so much hype for that film i just skipped it.

Can we have a secret handshake?

Reactions: camstory
The Happening another by M. Night. Worst movie evaaaar! I went to see it in the theater and for the first 30 - 40 minutes I thought it had to be a joke. I mean....just....terrible. I walked out after a guy offered his arm to a lion to be ripped off. I still think M. Night was fucking with me, it just feels like its terrible on purpose. :think:

PixieElli said:
The village by M Night Shyamalan .. so bad it was pretty laughable..

This answer always surprises me! I LOVED The Village!

This topic is why I hate to spend $$ to see a movie in the theater. At least at home I can change the channel and still enjoy the popcorn. :happy1:

Plus, isn't that the real reason why we have or want to have a 50"+ flat screen TV with surround sound?

Reactions: LadyLuna
I did not think you could fuck up a movie about hot women fighting. I was wrong.

6Gb9n.jpg

I love bad movies but this was so bad that I actually couldn't watch it. Like, I think I spaced out after like 5 minutes bad.
It wasn't even funny!

Avatar(despite its splendid visual beauty), The Green Lantern, and The Village are quite unbearable--- glad I am not alone on that.
Another M. Night Shyamalan miss, in my book, would be Signs. It isn't the absolute worst but I vividly remember the urge of fast-forwarding every 5 minutes.
Now Solaris :woops: ... No amount of Natascha McElhone's face close up :oops: (off topic: love her in Californication) could make up its dreadfulness.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: LadyLuna
ja_bird60 said:
Gayniggers from Outer Space hands down the worst bad plot acting

Whoa, whoa, whoa...you're talking about Homeboys from Outer Space? I agree with you that the t.v. show sucked, but was it really necessary to use the 'n' word? Take that racist attitude somewhere else, like this garbage blog: http://uglyamerica.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... lynchings/ :roll:

ANYWAY...back on topic.

Um...yeah, I thought Curly Sue sucked. But I was a kid when I saw that movie. I don't remember much about it, except that the dad cussed a lot around his daughter, and he was arrested for not putting her in school.

The_Brown_Fox said:
ja_bird60 said:
Gayniggers from Outer Space hands down the worst bad plot acting

Whoa, whoa, whoa...you're talking about Homeboys from Outer Space? I agree with you that the t.v. show sucked, but was it really necessary to use the 'n' word? Take that racist attitude somewhere else, like this garbage blog: http://uglyamerica.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... lynchings/ :roll:

Looks like a real movie. Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) It seems to be in incredibly bad taste though.

Synopsis: Extraterrestrial beings travel the galaxy to free men "oppressed" by females to make way for an entirely-homosexual society.

StVUT.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.