AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst movies ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
Looks like a real movie. Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) It seems to be in incredibly bad taste though.

WOW, they seriously made a movie by that title...smh. Thanks for clarifying, Shaun.

Sorry for thinking the worst of you, ja_bird60. I thought you were trying to be a jerk (there really was a t.v. show called 'Homeboys from Outer Space')...my mistake. :oops:

Reactions: Poker_Babe
"The Core."

Bad acting, bad writing, bad science, bad effects, just bad bad bad. -_-

:woops:

'What Dreams May Come'

Only movie I've ever walked out on.

As one reviewer put it:
Has two things going for it--its spectacular, Academy Award-nominated special effects and the fact that it ends. Everything else about this ridiculous, three-hanky film sends it sharply into nightmare.

Well maybe not the worst movie ever, but it has my vote for the worst movie that won best picture I have ever seen. "No Country for old men", It wasn't that it was a downer, I understand that a story that makes us feel in quantity, even if it is emotion we don't care for is much better than a bland beige piece of dribble. I understand it and feel it to be true, but where was this movie's end? If the point is that life is often left with stories unfinished, than I can see the art of this movie, but I can't accept best picture. I hope some one can show me what I am missing, b/c this is a coen brothers film, and I really want to like this as well as I like their others, but I just don't get it. :(

camstory said:
Well maybe not the worst movie ever, but it has my vote for the worst movie that won best picture I have ever seen. "No Country for old men", It wasn't that it was a downer, I understand that a story that makes us feel in quantity, even if it is emotion we don't care for is much better than a bland beige piece of dribble. I understand it and feel it to be true, but where was this movie's end? If the point is that life is often left with stories unfinished, than I can see the art of this movie, but I can't accept best picture. I hope some one can show me what I am missing, b/c this is a coen brothers film, and I really want to like this as well as I like their others, but I just don't get it. :(

The story about the money ended there, for me "No Country for Old Men" is a story about how money changes people and their lifes.

Roadie (1980) A movie that's so bad it's good. Meat Loaf is the main character and he's about as redneck as possible in this movie. It also has Alice Cooper. I blame this movie for making me weird.

Chatterbox (1977) It's a movie about a woman who has a vagina that suddenly starts talking. Because...c'mon, what else are you going to call a movie about a talking vagoo? :lol:

@Jessi Lol, "Oh, hiiii Mark."

camstory said:
Seriously? I fucking love that film. Seen it several times and started reading the book, but put it aside for a while because (so far at least) the film is so faithful to it that it was hard to keep attention knowing exactly what people were about to say or do next.

Reactions: camstory
Speaking of talking vaginas, how about that film Bad Biology? LOL.

It's so stupid that it's funny. It's about a woman who was born with 7 clits, and everytime she had sex she gave birth to a baby minutes later. Then I think she put the baby in the garbage (Yeah, that was fucked up).

Somewhere during the movie we meet this guy who has this problem where he makes women have orgasms so intense that they look like they need 9-1-1 called for them. LOL. He had sex with some woman, and she had the most ridiculously intense orgasm and wouldn't shut the fuck up...lol.

The woman with the 7 clits ends up meeting the guy who gives crazy orgasms, and his dick falls off and is running around loose in the street. The woman finds the dick and has to give it mouth-to-dick resuscitation because it's gone damn-near-dead. LOL.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Speaking of talking vaginas, how about that film Bad Biology? LOL.

It's so stupid that it's funny. It's about a woman who was born with 7 clits, and everytime she had sex she gave birth to a baby minutes later. Then I think she put the baby in the garbage (Yeah, that was fucked up).

Somewhere during the movie we meet this guy who has this problem where he makes women have orgasms so intense that they look like they need 9-1-1 called for them. LOL. He had sex with some woman, and she had the most ridiculously intense orgasm and wouldn't shut the fuck up...lol.

The woman with the 7 clits ends up meeting the guy who gives crazy orgasms, and his dick falls off and is running around loose in the street. The woman finds the dick and has to give it mouth-to-dick resuscitation because it's gone damn-near-dead. LOL.
Ha ha! I've never heard of that one. Maybe it'll become a cult film. :)

Jupiter551 said:
camstory said:
Seriously? I fucking love that film. Seen it several times and started reading the book, but put it aside for a while because (so far at least) the film is so faithful to it that it was hard to keep attention knowing exactly what people were about to say or do next.
Yes this is absolutely not the right thread for that film, and it's not that I thought it was a bad film. It just left my felling un-fulfilled. Like maybe there had to be a sequel planed, while knowing that was not it at all. It just seemed to be missing the last part of the classic three, "the end".

In fairness I should watch it again b/c it still bothers me that it was picked as the best picture, but even more that it is a Coen film. Though I would much rather watch it than any of the others listed here that I know, it would be near the bottom of my list of Coen Brother's films, and I think I have seen them all.

Guess I posted more b/c I feel like I am the only one who didn't get it. :? But I did very much get that $ changes ppl, and that wicked has no favorites, and that some events have only one conclusion - game over. So yea, I need to watch it again.

Just previewed and reread your post, and believe I might be best served by reading the book. No doubt it is available for the kindle.

camstory said:
Yes this is absolutely not the right thread for that film, and it's not that I thought it was a bad film. It just left my felling un-fulfilled. Like maybe there had to be a sequel planed, while knowing that was not it at all. It just seemed to be missing the last part of the classic three, "the end".

In fairness I should watch it again b/c it still bothers me that it was picked as the best picture, but even more that it is a Coen film. Though I would much rather watch it than any of the others listed here that I know, it would be near the bottom of my list of Coen Brother's films, and I think I have seen them all.

Guess I posted more b/c I feel like I am the only one who didn't get it. :? But I did very much get that $ changes ppl, and that wicked has no favorites, and that some events have only one conclusion - game over. So yea, I need to watch it again.

Just previewed and reread your post, and believe I might be best served by reading the book. No doubt it is available for the kindle.
Well, there is an ending - not a particularly happy one sure, but he (or rather the coin) let the wife live; which is something if I recall correctly that he told the husband he wouldn't do if he didn't hand over the money or something. The fact that he went to find the wife and kill her despite the husband already being dead, just to follow through on what he said he would - along with abiding by the coin's 'decision' - shows that he has discipline and a sort of integrity (albeit a crazy, sociopathic one) - he makes rules and sticks to them.

I also just love the style, the language, the acting, the casting, and yes I suppose the sense of nihilism.

No Country for Old Men isn't a bad film- I actually quite enjoy it but I get camstory's point because I thought the same thing because it's not your typical ending, it feels like it's building and building and building and then...credits leaving me unsure of how to feel. But that seems to be what this author does, I just finished reading Blood Meridian not too long ago by the same author and there was a point to the story but as for the ending it again left me unsure- If you kids read and like No Country for Old Men I would recommend 'Blood Meridian' very graphic very bloody depiction of the mexican/us border in mid 1800s.

I greatly enjoyed the first starship troopers, as for the ones that followed I cant comment refused to watch them. And if i read correctly they're already remaking the first.

Jupiter551 said:
camstory said:

No Country For Old Men is the ONLY book/movie adaptation where I found the movie to be better then the book. I love book/movie adaptations and read/see a lot of them so i can compare and tear the two apart, so me saying that is kind of a big deal.

As far as the worst movie ever goes-TITANIC 2.

Jupiter551 said:
'What Dreams May Come'

Only movie I've ever walked out on.

As one reviewer put it:
Has two things going for it--its spectacular, Academy Award-nominated special effects and the fact that it ends. Everything else about this ridiculous, three-hanky film sends it sharply into nightmare.

Aww, I love What Dreams May Come - that's probably at least partly for sentimental reasons, though. It was one of my eldest sister's favorite movies, and we were super close. And I love Robin Williams something fierce. The book by Richard Matheson was better.

I've done a lot of wandering through Netflix over the past couple of years, and I've come across some things that I consider real not winners.

TiMER made me angry. Argh, the ending. Whywouldtheydothat

I really wanted to like Wristcutters: A Love Story, but it was a major disappointment. I couldn't get through it because halfway into it, I still felt like I was waiting for the movie to actually start.

Brief Interviews With Hideous Men was interesting, but it needed some additional coherency, I think. Bits and pieces were enjoyable.

The first R rated movie I saw in theaters was Rob Zombie's Halloween remake. Due to the boyfriend at the time getting squeamish and my disappointment at it only being gory, not scary, we walked out about halfway through.

Avatar: The Last Airbender. As a huge fan of the show, this movie pissed me off to no end. They got so much just WRONG.

Ninjas vs Vampires, I started watching it on Netflix. It's just bad. Not even the sort of good-bad that I like.

As for a surprisingly funny/good/enjoyable BAD movie, D:War is just awesome. Someone took a b-movie and just poured silly amount of money into it.

I might get shot for this but....

The Road to El Dorado.

There was something so....offensive about it. I'm not really sure what it was, but as a latin woman I walked out of the theater with the sudden urge to punch a kitten. and I usually LOVE kittens. :3 Didn't like it. Can't say why.

The Worst Movie Ever Made is also pretty horrible as the name suggests. >.>

Jessi said:
TheRoomMovie-300x300.jpg

You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!!!

Woah, woah, woah. This is a "worst movies thread". How did this one get in here? It's a masterpiece! Just ask Tommy Wiseau, he'll tell ya!

"You're my favourite customer"
"Thanks a lot. Bye"

"She's a stupid bitch. She wants to control my life. I'm not going to put up with that. I'm going to do what I want to do, and that's it. What do you think I should do?"

"Did you get your promotion?"
"Nah"
"...You didn't get it, did you?"

"I just wanted to hear your sexy voice. I keep thinking about your strong hands around my body. It excites me so much"

"I did not hit her, it's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not.... Oh hi, Mark"
"Oh, hey Johnny, what's up?"
"I have a problem with Lisa. She says that I hit her"
"What? Did you?"
"No, it's not true. Don't even ask. What's new with you?"
"I'm just sitting up here thinking, you know. I got a question for you"
"Yeah?"
"You think girls like to cheat like guys do?"
"What makes you say that?"
"I don't know. I don't know. I'm just... I'm just thinking"
"I don't have to worry about that because Lisa is loyal to me"
"Yeah, man, you'll never know. People are very strange these days. I used to know a girl; she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street"
"Ha ha ha. What a story, Mark"

"Everybody betrayed me! I'm fed up with this world!"

"As far as I'm concerned, you can drop off the earth. That's a promise"

Best. Dialogue. Ever. :-D

SweepTheLeg said:
I've never even seen avatar, I'm thinking about starting a club.
I want in the club,havent seen avatar and dont plan to see it either! As for my personal worst movie-must say I didnt watch it because even the trailer was amasingly awful -The Human Centipide- has anyone dared to press play on that?

Shaun__ said:
YourDayDream said:
SweepTheLeg said:
The Human Centipide- has anyone dared to press play on that?

It was so stupid and boring. I felt bad wasting my time watching it, total crap fest.

It was over hyped. I was expecting it to freak me out and possibly disgust me, but it did not deliver.

I will say though, the Japanese guy entertained me.

Making fun of bad movies (especially over a bottle of wine) is my favorite activity, ever. I am furiously taking notes from this thread for things to watch, lol! I wanted to watch Filthy McNasty again, but the last time I checked they had taken it off of streaming for netflix. :(

But my contribution is Sharks in Venice. Starring a dad-torsoed Stephen "Dead Eyes" Baldwin as the only man that can save Venice from sharks that are terrorizing the canals, this is a classic. And OH PLOT TWIST OF PLOT TWISTS, the sharks are there to protect ancient treasure! Complete with bad green screens and tons of stock footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.