AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Xmas Greetings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2010
Australia
profiles.myfreecams.com
Well it has started in my part of the world and I see a chance here to be the first here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. It is now 8 am in Australia and I have been up for a couple of hrs wrapping presents, doing some final clean up in the yard and helping with cooking. Will be a big day of gorging on food and chocolates for me and my family and by early evening we will all be stuffed and ready for an early night :lol: . So to all, relax and enjoy your days doing whatever you do for xmas.

PinUpKittie said:
Merry Christmas!

My husband showed me this a couple days ago. I :h: you for finding AND posting it. :clap:

Merry Christmas (or XXXMas as I like to sometimes say!)!!!!!! :h: to you all and here's to a better 2011, cause 2010 BLOW BIG BALLS! :whistle:

Mikeythegeek said:
Eva_ChangeN said:
and here's to a better 2011, cause 2010 BLOW BIG BALLS! :whistle:

This!

Merry Xmas, everyone!

Well it had it's downs, for sure, but it was definitely one hell of a year!
:text-merryxmas:

Serendipity struck today... Out for my last-minute shopping today (procrastination is a seasonal tradition in my family) and, as I am who I am, I noticed the name tag of the rather cute cashier...."Holliday".

Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, have a wonderful holiday today.

Merry Christmas everyone, me and the family got done opening our gift I got stuck with cleaning the mess up but who cares.

A verrrrrry Merry Christmas to all of you! Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale & С Рождеством Христовым. No, I don't speak 'em all fluently but speak bits and pieces of most-- exceptions being English, Spanish and French. Anyway, point is MERRY CHRISTMAS! [Damn, that wine still has me all fuzzy and funny--- must be a good time for trivia!]. :mrgreen:

christmas_funny_pictures_03.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.