AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Xtreamer.io: stream to multiple sites with a minimum processor and traffic usage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamster

streamster.io
Industry Representative
Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Hi everybody,

I am here to represent the new service for the camming industry. We are the restreaming service which allows streaming to multiple sites simultaneously. Unlike other restreaming services, Xtreamer compatible almost with all camming platforms and allows to stream not only RTMP, but also Adobe Flash Player, and HTML5 using Remote Desktop. That means that now you can broadcast to multiple websites in HD with the low processor and internet traffic usage. More information you can find on our website https://xtreamer.io

We have offers both for models and for studios!

I’ll be glad to answer all of your questions here :)

Why don't you have a privacy policy? I can understand when it's to restream like twitch or youtube where the feeds aren't typically paywalled, but you're going to get passthrough of ALL a cam models content unblocked. This includes private and exclusive feeds. Shouldn't you put into writing something that says you won't collect, resell or provide backdoor access to the raw streams? Or that you won't log IP from models so you can't sell that data so people can't harvest directly from their OBS listener?

Why don't you have a privacy policy? I can understand when it's to restream like twitch or youtube where the feeds aren't typically paywalled, but you're going to get passthrough of ALL a cam models content unblocked. This includes private and exclusive feeds. Shouldn't you put into writing something that says you won't collect, resell or provide backdoor access to the raw streams? Or that you won't log IP from models so you can't sell that data so people can't harvest directly from their OBS listener?
We have a Privacy Policy, of course (and of course we don't collect those data). It is available in the personal account of the user. But I think you are right: a privacy policy is an important point for cam models and we will publish them to the promo website also, thank you for advice.

Reactions: kc0untry777
Our new software version 2.0 is available for Xtreamer users. It has been significantly improved based on users' feedback and requests.

Now, depending on the user’s needs, we offer two plans: Lite and Pro. Lite is made for streaming to platforms that support RTMP (OBS) technology, allowing you to stream up to 5 of them simultaneously. Pro is compatible with almost all existing streaming sites, supports different streaming technologies (e.g. Adobe Flash) and allows to stream an unlimited number of streams and has many additional advantages.

Xtreamer Lite:
  • Multistreaming up to 5 platforms;
  • The processor load as if streaming to 1 site;
  • Internet traffic usage as if streaming to 1 site;
  • Ease of use;
  • Streams management (Turn on/off broadcasts) on one page.

Compatible with adult streaming platforms: Bongacams, Cam4, Camplace, Chaturbate, Flirt4Free, Myfreecams, Streamate, Streamray, Stripchat and all others that support rtmp (OBS)

Xtreamer Pro:
  • All features of Xtreamer Lite;
  • VPN;
  • Common work (model+operator);
  • Even less processor load.

Pricing:
We use the Freemium pricing strategy, which means that the basic service is provided for free. Free Basic package has all Lite features, but the number of streams is limited by 2.
The price of other packages.
Lite - $15/month (for unlimited usage) or $0.24/hour
Pro - $35/month (for unlimited usage) or $0.48/hour

Xtreamer Pro for Studios:
The use of Xtreamer Pro for the studio, in addition to the standard restreamer’s advantages, gives new possibilities for models and stream operators collaboration, organizing their common work on a remote server. In addition, the service can be used for the studio's administrative purposes.
The offer includes a separate dedicated server(s) for rent with all the required software installed and maintenance provided. The number of streamers on the server is unlimited. The price for 1 server starts from $215/month.

Heads up to any streamate models. It's against Streamate's rules to split stream. If you want to dual cast and not worry about getting your account locked, you need a separate stream all together. Second webcam.

I'm not sure if their services make it so you can add multiple webcams to stream at the same time. Is that an option?

Heads up to any streamate models. It's against Streamate's rules to split stream. If you want to dual cast and not worry about getting your account locked, you need a separate stream all together. Second webcam.

I'm not sure if their services make it so you can add multiple webcams to stream at the same time. Is that an option?
I don't see any restriction about multistreaming in their latest code of conduct (https://www.streamatemodels.com/conduct.php).
If you use 2 webcams, you don't need a restreamer (or splitter). But if you have 2 cameras and stream with one to Streamate, and with other, for example, to 3 other websites, you can use Xtreamer to multistream to these 3.

I don't see any restriction about multistreaming in their latest code of conduct (https://www.streamatemodels.com/conduct.php).
If you use 2 webcams, you don't need a restreamer (or splitter). But if you have 2 cameras and stream with one to Streamate, and with other, for example, to 3 other websites, you can use Xtreamer to multistream to these 3.
That code of conduct. You aren't seeing the full agreement.

Attachments

• performer-studio-agreement-ICF-2018-07.pdf
    201.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm not home to point it out atm. But where it says Streamate owns copyright of all content posted or streamed. I think under content?
I am not sure that means restreaming restriction: they own all the content that they receive on their servers. And we don't use any content from their servers, we create new streams (despite they are similar). Anyway, I can't guarantee that Streamate's administration does like restreamers or splitters, even though they don't write about it frankly (I think we should ask them). But I never heard that our users have any problems because of using our service on Streamate or any other website.

I am not sure that means restreaming restriction: they own all the content that they receive on their servers. And we don't use any content from their servers, we create new streams (despite they are similar). Anyway, I can't guarantee that Streamate's administration does like restreamers or splitters, even though they don't write about it frankly (I think we should ask them). But I never heard that our users have any problems because of using our service on Streamate or any other website.

its the issue of casting the same stream onto multiple sites, because streamate owns the content. that is why splitstreaming is not allowed. it cannot be shared on other platforms. you are broadcasting the same copyright material that streamate owns. i'm also speaking from personal experience from being told by support i cannot share streams.

if they haven't had any problems yet, then neat. they haven't been caught yet. split streaming is do it at your own risk on sm, but if you want to guarantee not getting trouble, use a separate webcam.

In theory a good idea by this dev., but I would be wary of using anything RDP. Why can't this software be proprietary for PAID, but relegated to users Local Network only? Updates for the App would be sent like most proprietary software. "Think global, BUT act local" :p

its the issue of casting the same stream onto multiple sites, because streamate owns the content. that is why splitstreaming is not allowed. it cannot be shared on other platforms. you are broadcasting the same copyright material that streamate owns. i'm also speaking from personal experience from being told by support i cannot share streams.

if they haven't had any problems yet, then neat. they haven't been caught yet. split streaming is do it at your own risk on sm, but if you want to guarantee not getting trouble, use a separate webcam.
Sorry, but our lawyers don't agree with you :)
But, of course, any website admins could have their own opinion, and they have privileges to block any account for any reason they want. Even if they are unjust according to the law. So, yes, to have a guarantee, it is better to stream with the separate webcam to each website or work on 1 website only.

But, of course, any website admins could have their own opinion, and they have privileges to block any account for any reason they want. Even if they are unjust according to the law. So, yes, to have a guarantee, it is better to stream with the separate webcam to each website or work on 1 website only.
Your "lawyers" don't agree with how the site actually runs. Okay buddy nevermind a model who has been working that site for close to 8 years who knows the site inside and out. Good luck with your business. 🙄

Like im telling you from first hand experience you aren't allowed.

That being said, models cannot split stream since streamate owns copyright of all content streamed on their site. Use a separate webcam. It's not hard. Don't listen to some dude and lawyers trying to make a buck.

"Our lawyers don't agree with you" ew. not a good look. definitely not getting any inclination to use your product. catty PR people make me assume your support will be just as dismissive (if not worse).

Actually, I didn't mean to offend someone, I think some legal information about agreements with websites can be useful for models. So I'll try to explain it more detailed (although I am not a lawyer and my English is not perfect)

Many camming websites (probably, all of them?) writes in the agreements that they own the content. When the model streams her video, their ownership of the content begins at the moment they receive stream on their server. When the video is on the model's PC, it is the property of the model and she can do with it whatever she wants (for example, split the video and send it anywhere). When the video is on the restreaming server, the content is still the property of the model, and she also can do with it whatever she wants (for example, restream). Nobody can't set any limitations for someone else owns. And only when the website receives the video stream on its server, it became an owner. And from this moment they have rights for this content.

So the phrase like "*** shall then own all such content, and *** will have the sole discretion to use any such content in any way it so chooses, including but not limited to in any medium and in any promotion, 4 distribution, advertising, sales and marketing efforts, both during and after the term of this Agreement" is absolutely not about video splitting/restreaming limitations.

I am not saying that the website's administration can't interpret their rules any way they like. But, as for me, if they need to ban video splitting, they could write in their Terms something like "simultaneously broadcasting to other platforms is not allowed" and that's it, nothing to argue about. But they didn't.

Reactions: PussyRiot
In theory a good idea by this dev., but I would be wary of using anything RDP. Why can't this software be proprietary for PAID, but relegated to users Local Network only? Updates for the App would be sent like most proprietary software. "Think global, BUT act local" :p
RDP is an option, RTMP-restreaming is possible without using RDP.
The idea of restreamer is to proceed with some operations with video on dedicated servers, but not on the user's PC, to save his processor resources and traffic. That's why we use our servers for this service.

I am not saying that the website's administration can't interpret their rules any way they like. But, as for me, if they need to ban video splitting, they could write in their Terms something like "simultaneously broadcasting to other platforms is not allowed" and that's it, nothing to argue about. But they didn't.

take it up with them. i'm only echoing for what i have been told by their support staff. i personally do not mind if a model or studio chooses to splitscreen, just they need to be aware how the site interprets their rules to not cause any streaming interruptions. i don't know you are arguing me if there isn't anything to argue about. because i agree, they can be more transparent.

but anywho good luck with your business. this seems pretty good service, but you kinda were bit a jerk and quite dismissive. hopefully you can maybe not play that lawyer card in the future. we all have lawyers bb. :)

take it up with them. i'm only echoing for what i have been told by their support staff. i personally do not mind if a model or studio chooses to splitscreen, just they need to be aware how the site interprets their rules to not cause any streaming interruptions. i don't know you are arguing me if there isn't anything to argue about. because i agree, they can be more transparent.

but anywho good luck with your business. this seems pretty good service, but you kinda were bit a jerk and quite dismissive. hopefully you can maybe not play that lawyer card in the future. we all have lawyers bb. :)
Thanks.
That was not a "lawyer card", that was just our lawyer's opinion that there is no restriction in the rules, and that's it :) . But that's a theory. I am sure you know about the practical side cooperation with Streamate much more, so I am not arguing with you that on practice it is possible. I think we'll discuss it with their representative as occasion offers.

The idea of restreamer is to proceed with some operations with video on dedicated servers, but not on the user's PC, to save his processor resources and traffic. That's why we use our servers for this service.
Barring the legal-speak noted above, I think you have a good idea. I get the moving of resources. But I still think with today's technology -most models have enough RAM and processor muscle to make your idea more viable as a paid 'boutique', local application. At least more marketable that way as I'm not the only one wary about Remote Access. (Use the crux of the idea to loop it back, & design a one size fits all stream splitter type App, sans server up). Unless you're adding an intentional delay, latency and speed must be compromised a little (to alot?). It's a good idea. Ive never broadcast, so you'd know better than I regarding specs. Good luck!

Numerous models have been told by Streamate support that we are not allowed to split our stream. It doesn't matter what your lawyers say, it matters how the site enforces its own rules, and your opinion of it being "unjust according to the law" is irrelevant.

Thanks.
That was not a "lawyer card", that was just our lawyer's opinion that there is no restriction in the rules, and that's it. But that's a theory. I am sure you know about the practical side cooperation with Streamate much more, so I am not arguing with you that on practice it is possible. I think we'll discuss it with their representative as occasion offers.
it is my opinion that it's lawyer card because your lawyer's opinion isn't relevant to how the site chooses to enforce and interpret their site. you mentioning your lawyer comes across as a way to intimidate and be defensive. I understand if this what not you intended.

I figured it was worth mentioning not only for streamate models to be aware of their rules but to also protect your business. so some model doesn't blame you because she read on a forum that she can split-screen by that program's rep. I'm surprised your lawyer didn't think maybe this information could be useful.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Barring the legal-speak noted above, I think you have a good idea. I get the moving of resources. But I still think with today's technology -most models have enough RAM and processor muscle to make your idea more viable as a paid 'boutique', local application. At least more marketable that way as I'm not the only one wary about Remote Access. (Use the crux of the idea to loop it back, & design a one size fits all stream splitter type App, sans server up). Unless you're adding an intentional delay, latency and speed must be compromised a little (to alot?). It's a good idea. Ive never broadcast, so you'd know better than I regarding specs. Good luck!
Thanks for your opinion, we'll think about that.
Well, yes, models' computers became more powerful, but video quality demands are increasing as well. 1080p, 2k, 4k, and so on... And it looks like an endless process. So probably some models we'll always need additional recourses.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
it is my opinion that it's lawyer card because your lawyer's opinion isn't relevant to how the site chooses to enforce and interpret their site. you mentioning your lawyer comes across as a way to intimidate and be defensive. I understand if this what not you intended.

I figured it was worth mentioning not only for streamate models to be aware of their rules but to also protect your business. so some model doesn't blame you because she read on a forum that she can split-screen by that program's rep. I'm surprised your lawyer didn't think maybe this information could be useful.
Yes, your information was useful, thank you. We just trying to understand the situation. Splitstreaming is not forbidden officially (as I wrote before), but is forbidden in fact (as you wrote). Maybe it used to be forbidden some time ago, and now it is not, so they removed it from the rules? Maybe it is a position of certain administrators? Or maybe it the official position of the website but they have some reason not to mention multistreaming in the agreement? I don't know. So we'll try to find it out. Thanks for the info again.

Yes, your information was useful, thank you. We just trying to understand the situation. Splitstreaming is not forbidden officially (as I wrote before), but is forbidden in fact (as you wrote). Maybe it used to be forbidden some time ago, and now it is not, so they removed it from the rules? Maybe it is a position of certain administrators? Or maybe it the official position of the website but they have some reason not to mention multistreaming in the agreement? I don't know. So we'll try to find it out. Thanks for the info again.

You have to see this beyond a legal standpoint. You can just look in the CB forum on this site and understand how disastrous it is for models to be banned or sanctioned from their site. Imagine it this way, if you knew you'd lose access to the road forever if you got a speeding ticket would you still be pushing the limits because you might be 'technically' correct? You're responses so far take no empathy into the long term outcome of when a model might lose access to their account. Weigh the industry, the situation, and how culture treats models now, and imagine that in a court system that probably wants to charge them for prostitution if they can instead of giving them justice. Cam modeling is a very misunderstood grey area in the legal world. Models just want to work, not have to go through a system to set legal precedent so YOU know that you're right.

Nobody is going to gamble their livelihood on YOUR word over the site's that they absolutely NEED to work for them. I'd probable suggest rather than argue the 'technical' points with the model you rather consider ways they could use your product within the boundaries the model describes.

When it comes to split-streaming, a recording on or second transmission from the model's PC would be almost indistinguishable from the one Streamate is claiming ownership to, except for some potential loss of quality on either side. I haven't heard of a case quite like this being tried in any court, so unless the lawyer in question here is an expert in this subject (and even then), it's probably not something they're qualified to be making particularly confident statements on. As stated, it's a legal "opinion" only. Streamate considers it "official" that it's against their terms. There would have to be a lawsuit to solve the issue.

But either way, we've established that Streamate doesn't allow it. Contract or no contract, they can boot us for any reason, or no reason at all (besides the few protected by law, which protect us even less, since we are not employees). So it's pretty moot--they'll kick a model for split-streaming if they feel like it. The only reason the wording in the contract would really matter would be to determine if they were entitled to withhold earnings, etc. They are under no obligation to allow anyone to use their platform. So why is this even an argument... are we all on the same page now? It's a no-no.

Go ahead and ask them, if you think we're bullshitting you, but we've already told you what their answer is. Geez, even if it *was* only a position of "certain administrators", isn't it clear that enough of them believe it's against the rules that split-streaming should be avoided, given that there's little recourse for any model they choose to suspend?

Nobody is going to gamble their livelihood on YOUR word over the site's that they absolutely NEED to work for them. I'd probable suggest rather than argue the 'technical' points with the model you rather consider ways they could use your product within the boundaries the model describes.

YOU WOULD THINK. Dude is creating a product that he wants Streamate models to use. Doubt he can put his ego aside to do this.
--

Also to want to add if models don't use Streamate's preferred streaming methods (browser or their own external encoder) they will not qualify for priority placement. That means your placement gets lowered, which can be detrimental. I don't recommend split-streaming with Streamate unless you are a full-on hustler and working three or six sites at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.