AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yellow highlight in friends list

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2013
MFC in their infinite stupidity has decided that

People on your friends list will now be highlighted when they have recently logged on. The highlight should disappear within a few seconds.

This is super annoying. Up until yesterday a yellow highlight indicated your friend or bookmark was writing you a message.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features
"If a friend's name is highlighted yellow, it means they may be typing you a Private Message."

We already have a logon notification and history in the top green bar to the right of the mfc logo.

I've already sent my message to support (contact support link in lower right of mfc website). I'd encourage you to do the same, if they haven't already reverted this by the time you read it and it bothers you too.

f-ing hate that shit

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I tweeted them about it.. suggesting to at least pick a different color.. I mean, the first time I saw it was when a model just logged in that I know is always begging when she starts to PM people.. I seriously was about to log off just for that!

Come on MFC, give us what WE think we need, not what you think WE need.. Give models access to the videos of their privates for instance! Give us the option to log in 'hidden'.. those things.

It's honestly been annoying the crap out of me too. Horrible change. Distracts me into looking at that list every single time a a person on it gets online. Wish they'd get rid of that one. Serves zero purpose. We already had notifications of people getting online if we wanted it.

Glad they got rid of it. It has been fun, what with the exhilaration of thinking I might get messaged and all, but I am ready to settle back into my routine of complacent loneliness.

So now we get a small arrow next to the name in the friendslist because: "we are MFC dammit and if we think you need more ways to see when someone came online, we give it to you, whether you want it or not".

Please MFC.. give models and members the things they want...

So that explains why my cheapy tablet no longer works on MFC just loads the main screen and the side menu but the main screen is empty.Something they have done this week has ermmm messed things up also the wiki page no longer loads in IE not that I use it very often

Status
Not open for further replies.