AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You are not a good person on the inside!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

curvyredhead

Cam Model
Apr 30, 2012
New York Fucking City
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@curvyredhead89
Tumblr Username
CurvyRedheadSexy
MFC Username
CurvyRedhead
Streamate Username
CurvyRedhead
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/41/CurvyRedhead/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/studio/61989/CurvyRedhead
So before I rant it's important to note that my father DOES KNOW what I do for a living.

When home for the holidays I find out that my ex-boyfriend has been drunk calling him, harassing him endlessly. My father has stopped answering his phone calls. He does not have the balls to give me a call after getting violent with me...but has no problem crying and whinning on the phone to my father. Pethedic.

He then tells my dad that he needs to show him something important. Does not tell him what it is. My father hangs up on him (this was 6 weeks ago, and the last time my father answered his phone calls).

The next day he receives an email from my ex with an encoded link. Stupidly my father clicks it. It is what my father called "my website" (I am not sure what it was because I do not yet have my own website. But, I asume it was either my tumblr or my mfc profile)

Why dude? Why would you do that? My father already knows what I do for a living, your not revealing any big secret! What you did was "force" my father to have to see images of his baby in ways he would never ever want to see by choice.

You are simply not a good person on the inside. This of course was on top of a number lies he told about how we never broke up, I just left, he never hit me, he didn't know what I did for a living, his mother found out....a whole bunch stuff.

At first I wanted to right away call up his mom and hand deliver her all the dirt he has been hidding from her. To his obsession with insult chatrooms for over a decade, to his inability to clean up after himself, to countless images and videos and audio of him being a gross drunk fool screaming racist remarks and other not so nice things.

But-I wont. In fact, for my own safety I am simply not going to contact him at all. I am not going to let him know it bothered me one bit.

Thanx for listening.

curvyredhead said:
So before I rant it's important to note that my father DOES KNOW what I do for a living.

When home for the holidays I find out that my ex-boyfriend has been drunk calling him, harassing him endlessly. My father has stopped answering his phone calls. He does not have the balls to give me a call after getting violent with me...but has no problem crying and whinning on the phone to my father. Pethedic.

He then tells my dad that he needs to show him something important. Does not tell him what it is. My father hangs up on him (this was 6 weeks ago, and the last time my father answered his phone calls).

The next day he receives an email from my ex with an encoded link. Stupidly my father clicks it. It is what my father called "my website" (I am not sure what it was because I do not yet have my own website. But, I asume it was either my tumblr or my mfc profile)

Why dude? Why would you do that? My father already knows what I do for a living, your not revealing any big secret! What you did was "force" my father to have to see images of his baby in ways he would never ever want to see by choice.

You are simply not a good person on the inside. This of course was on top of a number lies he told about how we never broke up, I just left, he never hit me, he didn't know what I did for a living, his mother found out....a whole bunch stuff.

At first I wanted to right away call up his mom and hand deliver her all the dirt he has been hidding from her. To his obsession with insult chatrooms for over a decade, to his inability to clean up after himself, to countless images and videos and audio of him being a gross drunk fool screaming racist remarks and other not so nice things.

But-I wont. In fact, for my own safety I am simply not going to contact him at all. I am not going to let him know it bothered me one bit.

Thanx for listening.

God why do people suck? I'm sorry :( Nobody deserves shit like that and you're so right about your poor father. karma will repay your ex.

Shaun__ said:
I just wanted you to know I did read your post, and think you did the right thing by not hurting his mother.

I guess in the end, that's what it comes down to.
I did not like my father going through any of that, so I wont subject his mother.

Zoomer said:
I'd agree - don't harass his mother... but I would perhaps ask her if she'd be kind enough to talk to him to ask him to stop harassing you before you have to involve more legal means to be left alone.
This.

I'd contact her and ask her to see if there's any way she could get him to back off and while you don't want to cause issues, him harassing your father isn't ok and if he continues, that you may need legal help to get him to stop. You don't have to tell her what he's said or done, just that he's verbally harassing your father and you'd like to see if things can be handled without outside assistance. :twocents-02cents:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Zoomer said:
I'd agree - don't harass his mother... but I would perhaps ask her if she'd be kind enough to talk to him to ask him to stop harassing you before you have to involve more legal means to be left alone.
This.

I'd contact her and ask her to see if there's any way she could get him to back off and while you don't want to cause issues, him harassing your father isn't ok and if he continues, that you may need legal help to get him to stop. You don't have to tell her what he's said or done, just that he's verbally harassing your father and you'd like to see if things can be handled without outside assistance. :twocents-02cents:

If I were you I'd get your dad to call up and be really polite to his mother, but just say that he's received phone calls etc and he would like them to stop, and he felt that as he was directly attacking him with these calls, that the best person to speak to would be the mother.

Cannot believe some people! Poor you having to go through this stuff! It's horrible when ex's keep reminding you that you actually went out with such an arsehole! Cannot believe he's going to your dad! I've always felt there is one line you do NOT EVER CROSS! and that is the line when you get parents involved. There are loads of other lines you shouldn't cross, but this one is just unbelievable, you do not mess with peoples families. It's sick.

Sick and scary. Sounds like a stalker--and a pretty creepy one at that.

Years ago, I had a gf who after a few months, I broke up with--she was just too crazy for my tastes. What I didn't realize was, when she had been at my apartment while I was at the store, she went through all my crap and located phone numbers--many of which were just numbers I'd never bothered to throw away.

So, one day she called me and told me she'd called my mother, sister, a close friend and an EX-gf to ask "questions" about me. I was so pissed at the time, I didn't even think about how insane that was--I mean, we were an EX-ITEM. wtf? Anyway, it took months to get her to stop with her stalkerish behavior.

I'm very sorry for the way you are being treated.
I don't have anything else to add... I honestly only opened the thread to make sure it wasn't directed at me. :oops:

Thank you all.
It helps knowing I have some support! And thanx, simply for letting me rant and vent.

Knowing his abusive nature...and knowing that his mother has been a victim of her own abuse....I rather not involve her at all.

I am simply just going to involve the cops if it continues past new years. My father sent him a long email back while I was there, asking him not to call, or email him again.

I have a police report on him already, and he has a history (which I did not know about).

Status
Not open for further replies.