AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You start feeling old when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
You drive your kid to their job orientation for the first time today...

Your 21 year old gal friend (who's black & listens to nothing but rap music) says she's never heard of Cypress Hill, then your BF chimes in and says "well honey, they are kinda' before her time"...

Those are the first two I could think of off the top of my head. Come on guys, don't be shy. Play along, that way I won't feel as bad LOL.

When a kid says to you what's a video.....

Oh, I thought of another one.

When the reruns on "Nick at Night" are no longer shows that your mom used to watch as a kid (The Patty Duke Show, My Three Sons, etc...), instead they're shows that you used to watch as a kid (Fresh Prince of Bell Air, etc...).

When I mention how much I like Alice Cooper and someone says:

"Oh? Who's she?"

Or MUCH worse

"You know, he's just trying to copy Manson."

............. :woops:

When 18 year olds look like they're 14. But in fact... they don't look any different to the 18 year olds when I was 18. It's just me changing!

Oh and went your schoolfriends baby sister is no longer a baby, but a teenager...
I'm not exactly old, but seeing people who I knew when they were young and are quite a lot younger than me growing up and turning 18 is freaky!

When your child tells you that they are helping their S/O move into their apartment over the weekend.
When you realize that you were around before the internet
When you only had at most 5 channels on the Television
When you remember timing what you were doing based on that skip in the middle of a song while listening to an 8-Track tape (That was the music source before the cassette ;))
If you remember when someone famous said that 64 MB was more storage than anyone would use in their lifetime.

MAN I FEEL OLD :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

You bump into that cute woman at the bar you vaguely remember...your eyes meet...a smile for a moment...time to see if she wants a drink...then

"Oh I am so sorry sir, My Dad says Hello and wonders when you and the boys are going to go out...again?"

Your memory flashes to her baby baptism...which you brought a gift too...BAMMMMMMMM

...let me get my walker out of the way to check my calendar deary.....F#$% ME...I'm old :crybaby:

GreatDane said:
If you remember when someone famous said that 64 MB was more storage than anyone would use in their lifetime.
KB not MB, 640 not 64, and it was never said by that person, the other details in that line are correct.

When your teenage sister laughs at you for not understanding all those texting acronyms.... :?

I'm not old! Just an adult with a kid and a house..

Rose said:
When your teenage sister laughs at you for not understanding all those texting acronyms.... :?

I'm not old! Just an adult with a kid and a house..
Ha that reminds me of the time my mom was telling me that she was in a chat room online and asked "what's LOL mean?" The next thing she saw was everyone responding with:
LOL
LOL
lol
loooooool
LOL
lol
lol
LOL
lol and so on... :lol:

...when you get told by a 20-year-old on the camsite you where you work "I like older women!"

...when you realize that it's been over a decade since you were in high school

...when some kid asks "what's that?" pointing to a record player

...when you find yourself shaking your head and going "kids these days"

...every time you say "I remember when..." and "in my time/days..."

...when songs you remember being big on the radio are now being played on the kinds of oldies stations that used to play the "really old stuff" when you were little

It first hit home for me when Miss America was born the same year I graduated highschool.

You really start feeling old when you realize first hand that what some of the "old farts" kept saying is true, like "growing old ain't for pussies."

When a woman your age hits on you and think... why is this older lady hitting on me.

LadyLuna said:
...when you get told by a 20-year-old on the camsite you where you work "I like older women!"

...when you realize that it's been over a decade since you were in high school

...when some kid asks "what's that?" pointing to a record player

...when you find yourself shaking your head and going "kids these days"

...every time you say "I remember when..." and "in my time/days..."

...when songs you remember being big on the radio are now being played on the kinds of oldies stations that used to play the "really old stuff" when you were little

My moms fav station when I was a kid is now on my pre-set stations. It plays a lot of 90's rock like Nirvana...I guess that is considered old now LOL

Reactions: LadyLuna
Ursavannah said:
LadyLuna said:
My moms fav station when I was a kid is now on my pre-set stations. It plays a lot of 90's rock like Nirvana...I guess that is considered old now LOL

Yeah, that is just wrong. 90's music is NOT oldies. Hell, 80's music isn't either. Early 70's, maybe, but last half of the decade isn't either.
I'm NOT old. There's just an increasing population who seem to be getting younger. Can't figure it out. :think:

...I start remembering t.v. shows like this:

...I remember how annoying it was when the plastic would come out of a messed up music mcassette tape, and to fix it I'd have to use a pencil to turn the thingy to suck the plastic back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.