AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Favorite Alternative MFC Girls?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bump this thread since I love, love, love so many of the alt models on MFC. It's been awhile since I've cammed on MFC (have a new account ready to go next week!) and I'm not so sure if ALL of these gals are still around, but here's some of my faves out of many that I've admittedly perved in the past or recently (or at least peeked in on):

xxxsinfulxxx
JoleneJolene
Morella
BarbieChuu
LeeLoo
AedynRayne
FrankieChemical
Candied Lace (and her friend OPepper!)
Friday'sChild... she's not so much "alt" looking per say, but she's got a spunky, unique personality.

MadiSin_Moon said:
I'm going to bump this thread since I love, love, love so many of the alt models on MFC. It's been awhile since I've cammed on MFC (have a new account ready to go next week!) and I'm not so sure if ALL of these gals are still around, but here's some of my faves out of many that I've admittedly perved in the past or recently (or at least peeked in on):

xxxsinfulxxx
JoleneJolene
Morella
BarbieChuu
LeeLoo
AedynRayne
FrankieChemical
Candied Lace (and her friend OPepper!)
Friday'sChild... she's not so much "alt" looking per say, but she's got a spunky, unique personality.

EEK! I forgot about this thread and now it's making me feel squishy in my innards!

I don't know if they count as 'alternative' or not, buuuuuuuut

Kayden420
Veronica Chaos
Murder Shoes
Sophia Locke

They all be bad-ass and at least partially 'alt'. And if Jolene qualifies as alternative (I've never had the chance to spend any time in her room) then I'll create a sub category of "Favourite Alternative ACF Girls" just for her and put her in that :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
I don't know if they count as 'alternative' or not, buuuuuuuut

Kayden420
Veronica Chaos
Murder Shoes
Sophia Locke

They all be bad-ass and at least partially 'alt'. And if Jolene qualifies as alternative (I've never had the chance to spend any time in her room) then I'll create a sub category of "Favourite Alternative ACF Girls" just for her and put her in that :-D
Woot! I'll take it!

I found another new favorite! She is actually brand-spankin' new on MFC but I had to add her anyway. This gal is...duh duh DUH...

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Fae_Dcay

She is the closest to a REAL elf or pixie that you will ever find. Very pretty gal, rainbow-colored hair, big elfen eyes, AND she even has gotten her ears pointed. A lot of girls have their boobs enhanced- she's had her ears enhanced. Think it sounds weird? Check her out-- it really works on her. It is the loveliest modification that I've seen e.v.e.r. I think. Oh, did I mention she's really sweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.