AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your memory lapse stories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
So anyway, I was in the shower and I couldn't remember if I used the shampoo or not. Pretty strange, but I guess I go through the motions enough it becomes sort of automatic. So anyway, I now have hair that's probably twice as clean.

So anyway, I was in the shower and I couldn't remember if I used the shampoo or not. Pretty strange, but I guess I go through the motions enough it becomes sort of automatic. So anyway, I now have hair that's probably twice as clean.

you would of known if you use the shampoo or not when your eyes is burning cause if you did use it eye would burn you and if you didnt then eyes wouldnt burn ya

:?

I very rarely get the shampoo in my eyes when I shower regardless.

Jason314 said:

:p LoL I've done this before. But if I put shampoo in for a second time I find it lathers much more quickly and more bubbles. I love bubbles =D

this has happened way too often, but I hate it when I go to the kitchen to get a drink or something, but by the time I get there I've forgotten why I went there in the first place

On the opposite end of the spectrum, my mind has created entire sections of my life that never happened. There are two different apartments that I used to think I lived in for months, but I had only ever dreamed of them.

Also used to think that I had signed up for (extra) classes at college that I was constantly missing.

So, it is interesting you have posted this thread, I'll tell you all my story:

One night, I go to sleep. I wake up two weeks later in hospital, with tubes and wires connected to me everywhere.

Apparently when I was sleeping I cought pneumonia. My parents found me in the morning because I hadn't woken up to go to work (Yes I live with my parents at 21 >_>;) I was blue, and about half a hour off dying. The doctors told me that my lungs had failed or somesthing like that, and I had simply stopped breathing throughout the night.

When I wake up, I realise that I can hardly remember anything. Sure, I know who I was, and who my family was, but about six months of my life was completely gone. I couldn't remember doing anything, seeing anyone, movies I had saw, I even had a major fight with a girl that I forgot (Apparently), so she acted so suprised when I called her and was really nice XD

I ended up being in hospital for about two months. So, when you add all that up together, I feel like 8 months had been cut out of my life. It's a really surreal experience, trying to think back and having this huge hole appear in your memory.

Also, I only got out of hospital at the start of June, so this is very recent XD

Wow that is very crazy RenegadeMikey. Thanks for sharing... I couldn't imagine that happening to me.

I've had many other small memory lapses. I work at an adult store, and I have gone home many times only to wonder if I actually locked the door. Of course, every time I have but I do it so automatically that I often don't remember doing it.

I also shaved the same leg twice in the shower. It was pretty funny when I went to gym class that day and noticed that one of my legs was hairy while the other was extra smooth. LOL.

I keep trying to go on cam, but forgetting to plug my webcam in which is kind of annoying!
And on another site I sometimes forget to login and wonder why no ones had any shows from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.