A.C.F.
AmberCutie's Forum

A community where cam girls and cam site members can discuss all things!
Return to AmberCutie.com
** WARNING ** Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's forum is for use by adults only.
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 am 
Offline
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am
Posts: 65
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
I've seen some models to put in topics skype shows. And when asked they say is tokens or paypal.
From what I sensed the mfc only pay models to 0.05 cents for each token. Once a private 15 minutes at 900 mfc is tokens. The member pays $ 75 for 900 tokens. But the model only earn $ 45. If we make the following calculation. 900 * 0.05 = 45.
So in this case is more rewarding for the models receive the paypal skype.
The member sends $ 75 and can have a show of 20 or 25 minutes.

Or always prefer the prvt of mfc or skype shows with tokens?


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 am 
Offline
Site Whore
Site Whore
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 11890
Thanks Sent: 8900
Thanks Received: 33983
ACF Score: 63,229.79
The girls in the top 20 who are doing skype shows for tokens are doing it that way to get higher in Miss MFC. Paypal money does not help your ranking.

If I did off-site shows, I would accept tokens as well, as I am always trying to make top 20. But that's about as likely to happen for me as it is for bawksy to buy tokens on his premium account.

_________________
TweetsMFC RoomMFC ProfileYouTube ChannelVine


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 am 
Offline
Rocks your socks
Rocks your socks

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am
Posts: 330
Thanks Sent: 26
Thanks Received: 140
ACF Score: 0.00
AmberCutie wrote:
The girls in the top 20 who are doing skype shows for tokens are doing it that way to get higher in Miss MFC. Paypal money does not help your ranking.

If I did off-site shows, I would accept tokens as well, as I am always trying to make top 20. But that's about as likely to happen for me as it is for bawksy to buy tokens on his premium account.


He has a model account too?


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 am 
Offline
Site Whore
Site Whore
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm
Posts: 11890
Thanks Sent: 8900
Thanks Received: 33983
ACF Score: 63,229.79
FifthElephant wrote:
AmberCutie wrote:
The girls in the top 20 who are doing skype shows for tokens are doing it that way to get higher in Miss MFC. Paypal money does not help your ranking.

If I did off-site shows, I would accept tokens as well, as I am always trying to make top 20. But that's about as likely to happen for me as it is for bawksy to buy tokens on his premium account.


He has a model account too?


If only!

_________________
TweetsMFC RoomMFC ProfileYouTube ChannelVine


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 am 
Offline
Rocks your socks
Rocks your socks

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am
Posts: 330
Thanks Sent: 26
Thanks Received: 140
ACF Score: 0.00
On a more serious note.
xander77 wrote:
I've seen some models to put in topics skype shows. And when asked they say is tokens or paypal.
<snip>
Or always prefer the prvt of mfc or skype shows with tokens?


See also https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd ... leUse_full - you can't use paypal for sex-related services.
This means they can freeze the paypal account involved, and make impossible to get your money back if you haven't transferred it out.
I think they refund the purchaser, but am not sure.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
Doesn't paypal have an option to send moniess as a gift? Where you do not link it as a adult based transaction?

I know mfc prefers us models to be creative in what we do and if negotiating something to do it in tokens. Its only fair to me that if a model does shows thru skype if that client was thru mfc they should arrange in tokens what the cost is.

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 am 
Offline
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am
Posts: 65
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
In paypal can send money as a gift. Is not known whether is related to the money or not for sex.
the point is that for the models is more lucrative tokens or money in paypal.
The mfc tokens because they want to always have their share. Now I have seen new models in which the topics put skype and paypal pms speak. Because it is more lucrative receive $ 75 instead of $ 45 if they make a private 15 minutes.
But who wants to be tops in need of tokens.

Some models to be in the top five has made things out of mfc. videos conference but want tokens as is obvious.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
Its up to the models discretion if she accepts payments outside of mfc for shows etc.

Yes u make more money if your looking from that angle. However the loyalty factor comes into play.

a model is not supposed to advertise in mfc for skype shows negotiated by paypal payments. However if she did so on her own site.. its not mfcs jurisdiction

We as models have to the ability on mfc to direct our fans to personal pages. With restrictions.

We have to decide for ourselves if it crosses our boundaries or not. Just because other models do it or don't do it does not make them right or wrong. It is their call.

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm 
Offline
All your thread are belong to me
All your thread are belong to me
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 am
Posts: 7460
Location: Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Thanks Sent: 2057
Thanks Received: 5723
ACF Score: 9,677.28
FWIW, I've heard of models getting ripped off via paypal for skype/yahoo shows because the person can dispute the charges or something and there really is no recourse for the model. Just what I've heard from models and have no real first hand knowledge.

_________________
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:02 pm 
Offline
Cool Beans
Cool Beans
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Posts: 11
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
I don't like paypal.. I prefer tip in public thn later go on skype for show. some of the guys prefer it for the quality, I think its ok cause its not ending suddenlly like pvt does. well now I wouldnt stay 1h on skype for 1200tok tip, but when we get at the 20min I won't close cam boom just like that..

_________________
Everything happens for a reason!

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Andyliciouss
[email protected]


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:15 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
Adding to this topic.. if paypal just shut down chip in which many girls use. I do not know if they will be looking into other means of monitoring something like gifts.

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm 
Offline
Rocks your socks
Rocks your socks
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 274
Location: VA
Thanks Sent: 2
Thanks Received: 11
ACF Score: 0.00
Bocefish wrote:
FWIW, I've heard of models getting ripped off via paypal for skype/yahoo shows because the person can dispute the charges or something and there really is no recourse for the model. Just what I've heard from models and have no real first hand knowledge.

This.

Also if paypal finds out that you're accepting money for adult services they'll close your account and possibly keep your funds.

_________________
My Web Site
My Used Panty Site
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow My Tumblr!!
Join My Shakinit Members Site!!


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 746
Location: Ontario Canada
Thanks Sent: 50
Thanks Received: 2039
ACF Score: 5,370.26
I just had both of my paypal accounts closed because I had a chipin widget for my upcoming cruise posted on my blog. My blog has zero nudity, and the chipin is for my cruise, not for camshows. I still got found out, and they still froze my account, no ability to appeal, and I can't access my funds. So girls doing actual sex-related stuff for paypal/chipin money...is ridic and they WILL get found out. I don't think I've EVER done a camshow with paypal because I was afraid of being found out, but even with me thinking I was doing it legit by posting on my pg-rated blog (however there ARE links to adult sites but STILL) and used my chipin solely for my cruise...I still got my ass burned. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. :(

_________________
My Blog
My MFC Profile
My Twitter


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am 
Offline
OMGWTFBBQ!?
OMGWTFBBQ!?
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm
Posts: 961
Thanks Sent: 347
Thanks Received: 502
ACF Score: 0.00
SpexyAshleigh wrote:
I just had both of my paypal accounts closed because I had a chipin widget for my upcoming cruise posted on my blog. My blog has zero nudity, and the chipin is for my cruise, not for camshows. I still got found out, and they still froze my account, no ability to appeal, and I can't access my funds. So girls doing actual sex-related stuff for paypal/chipin money...is ridic and they WILL get found out. I don't think I've EVER done a camshow with paypal because I was afraid of being found out, but even with me thinking I was doing it legit by posting on my pg-rated blog (however there ARE links to adult sites but STILL) and used my chipin solely for my cruise...I still got my ass burned. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. :(


did you get some kind of note or anything?

it just seems so bogus that they can go in and seize your money on the flimsiest of excuses.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Posts: 1301
Location: Pornwall, England
Thanks Sent: 30359
Thanks Received: 1215
ACF Score: 18,842.17
Do you know if they tried to ring you?
When I set up a new paypal in a obviously fake name without a bank account linked, and got money through it, paypal rang me up and asked me loads of questions. They didn't close the account, even though it was obviously a fake name coz they mentioned my other account but now I'm too scared to use it just incase!

_________________
:text-imwithstupid:
:angel1: My Website :angel12: Twitter :angel1:
:evil3: This is me pointing at my mile long posts I make!
:teasing-blah: I probably write 100 times more than I should do, sorry in advance for how long my posts sometimes are! *typaholic*


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 am 
Offline
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am
Posts: 65
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
But how can they find and will show it is for adults. Because if there is an option for delivery by gift. Type send money to a family member. Of course you start up a high money in your paypal account. they may suspect.

But the point is that for models mfc or another website make more money by paypal to receive tokens. Why only get 0.05 cents per token and other sites less.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Posts: 1301
Location: Pornwall, England
Thanks Sent: 30359
Thanks Received: 1215
ACF Score: 18,842.17
Because even as a gift, you get some blokes that are total numpties and put what there really paying for, despite telling them in big letters not to put anything adult related. And others, who despite telling them to make it as a gift, don't. :(

_________________
:text-imwithstupid:
:angel1: My Website :angel12: Twitter :angel1:
:evil3: This is me pointing at my mile long posts I make!
:teasing-blah: I probably write 100 times more than I should do, sorry in advance for how long my posts sometimes are! *typaholic*


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 am 
Offline
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am
Posts: 65
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
but who does this is to get the money back. They want free shows


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:23 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
In short- tokens on mfc or tribute on niteflirt (not aware of other sites that allow a feature like this) ENSURE THE MODEL GETS PAID WITHOUT HASSLE... yet attempting to go thru other payment methods... you have no guarantee... no sure way to know that you will receive that money. so you could be giving away free shows when you thought you were getting paid for it

Even though you see us on cam, and you can see us naked or playing- it does not mean that you have access to other details that frankly most models keep under wraps. We do not want the industry crossing over into our regular life..ex: i have had some guy pop in my room offering to send moneygram/western union.. for skype etc.. in order to send that money they would need some information that I would NEVER give out on a site like those. for privacy reasons. you need the actual NAME of the person you are sending to.. as well as their STATE and sometimes CITY. some models even if they have a po box for wishlists have them a city or two over. for safety reasons.

I know you as a viewer may not think of these things, but they are very real concerns to us all in this industry

we are in this industry because it is fun and we can enjoy ourselves (at least most of the females who are in the forums on here). However most of the girls from what i have seen actually work mfc mostly and we tend to show loyalty to places that actually pay out for our time and effort.

Sure you can set your price on other sites, but if you sit in the lobby... you cant get tipped. you sometimes dont get anyone in for a while or beggers (lol just like on mfc).

we can work on more than one site. we are not stuck working only on mfc. we were made very aware for the us performers (european performers get different pay because of exchange rates and all- ie independent vs in a studio) how much each token was. IF WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT WE WOULD NOT BE ON THE SITE

even if you tell someone to set up payment as a gift. with paypal- they may not put it as a gift or may attach a note that raises paypals suspicions. most models do not set up with their real name on places like that for security reasons. most processors for adult payments that dont care if it is adult industry usually give you a huge hassle to pay out at all... so short of tipping on mfc, or for those who work nite flirt tipping can happen there as well (may reopen my account there as well lol)

We know what we will be earning in there, trust me the girls who make this their passion find ways to maximize as best they can. ALL site that actually pay out for adult work take a cut. they do this mainly because THEY ADVERTISE FOR US they bring all these people to our site so they can view us and talk and tip and get shows. THEY PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT ONLINE by giving us firewalls and allowing us to not have to worry too much about getting our location hacked and personal information found out. THEY HAVE CLEAR CONCISE CONTRACTS so we can understand the relationship.

we are independent contractors working for these sites.

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
xander77 wrote:
But how can they find and will show it is for adults. Because if there is an option for delivery by gift. Type send money to a family member. Of course you start up a high money in your paypal account. they may suspect.

But the point is that for models mfc or another website make more money by paypal to receive tokens. Why only get 0.05 cents per token and other sites less.



You are on a site where the models feel secure with the sites they are working. many other sites actually prohibit contact with customers off site and they will close accounts if found out. you say why only get 5 cents.. :think: because 5 cents is not all we earn on this site. i am sure if someone logged in and only earned 1 token a day they would be seeking ways to either draw more people for more tips.. or not work here long.

i do not work as many days and hours as the other ladies on here - so i am not going to compare what they earn to what i earn. but trust me it adds up. its not like we are forced to do this. we choose to do this and work the sites we work.

even those who have their own site where you think they would earn all the money for themselves do not get all the money. their are operating costs.. if you accept cc payments the processors give you a percentage. and you have to keep rates competitive. you cant charge too much because then you may not get shows. and you still have to earn a living if this is your main source of income.

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:42 am 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 1690
Location: San Francisco, CA
Thanks Sent: 13360
Thanks Received: 1752
ACF Score: 6,897.90
When i first tarted i did this a couple times because i didn't know any better and now i can tell you there are just too many risjs for the model. One being your paypal account with all your money being frozen and the other is on mfc when the times up they cant keep going if they are out of tokens as when you're on sjype they try to push you fo a little longer. I had someone get mad nce going oh our times up i difnt know etc, so it's just not worth the hassle if you ask me.

_________________
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Spankamber
http://twitter.com/#!/spankamber
http://spankamber.tumblr.com/
http://www.spankamber.com


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 am 
Offline
Awesomesauce
Awesomesauce

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am
Posts: 65
Thanks Sent: 0
Thanks Received: 0
ACF Score: 0.00
perfectly understood. They are safer in mfc or other sites. However, more and more until I see some models that are on top. I do not mention their names in the profiles speak on skype to sell movies or shows of skype for paypal. And what they said is they can win twice in paypal than tokens. when we are in private message window to said value of paypal.. But each of the models know your life.But it may be a risk to the frozen accounts in paypal. is a matter of choice. From what I saw most of the models feel more secure with the tokens. And i understand.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 746
Location: Ontario Canada
Thanks Sent: 50
Thanks Received: 2039
ACF Score: 5,370.26
morment wrote:
SpexyAshleigh wrote:
I just had both of my paypal accounts closed because I had a chipin widget for my upcoming cruise posted on my blog. My blog has zero nudity, and the chipin is for my cruise, not for camshows. I still got found out, and they still froze my account, no ability to appeal, and I can't access my funds. So girls doing actual sex-related stuff for paypal/chipin money...is ridic and they WILL get found out. I don't think I've EVER done a camshow with paypal because I was afraid of being found out, but even with me thinking I was doing it legit by posting on my pg-rated blog (however there ARE links to adult sites but STILL) and used my chipin solely for my cruise...I still got my ass burned. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. :(


did you get some kind of note or anything?

it just seems so bogus that they can go in and seize your money on the flimsiest of excuses.


Yep they emailed me, to both of the emails I had registered with each of my accounts. Let me know why I was being frozen, and that I couldn't appeal. Its happened to so many girls...I mean its lame, but we DO know the risk so...yeah. I should have known better. I had several hundred dollars saved up in my paypal that I was GOING to use to pay off my cruise in October (hence the chipin account I had set up) but now I can't. I fucked myself royally....so hopefully other girls learn from my mistakes and don't use paypal!!! Use Alertpay yo!!!

_________________
My Blog
My MFC Profile
My Twitter


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 pm 
Offline
All your thread are belong to me
All your thread are belong to me
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:47 am
Posts: 7460
Location: Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Thanks Sent: 2057
Thanks Received: 5723
ACF Score: 9,677.28
All the people that donated probably got ripped off too. Beware of PayPal.

_________________
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
SpexyAshleigh wrote:
morment wrote:
SpexyAshleigh wrote:
I just had both of my paypal accounts closed because I had a chipin widget for my upcoming cruise posted on my blog. My blog has zero nudity, and the chipin is for my cruise, not for camshows. I still got found out, and they still froze my account, no ability to appeal, and I can't access my funds. So girls doing actual sex-related stuff for paypal/chipin money...is ridic and they WILL get found out. I don't think I've EVER done a camshow with paypal because I was afraid of being found out, but even with me thinking I was doing it legit by posting on my pg-rated blog (however there ARE links to adult sites but STILL) and used my chipin solely for my cruise...I still got my ass burned. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. :(


did you get some kind of note or anything?

it just seems so bogus that they can go in and seize your money on the flimsiest of excuses.


Yep they emailed me, to both of the emails I had registered with each of my accounts. Let me know why I was being frozen, and that I couldn't appeal. Its happened to so many girls...I mean its lame, but we DO know the risk so...yeah. I should have known better. I had several hundred dollars saved up in my paypal that I was GOING to use to pay off my cruise in October (hence the chipin account I had set up) but now I can't. I fucked myself royally....so hopefully other girls learn from my mistakes and don't use paypal!!! Use Alertpay yo!!!



do u recall the terms for alertpay?

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:25 pm 
Offline
Rocks your socks
Rocks your socks
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Posts: 274
Location: VA
Thanks Sent: 2
Thanks Received: 11
ACF Score: 0.00
Alertpay allows adult transactions. You can categorize the business you'll be doing there as adult. I'm pretty sure you can't use alertpay for chip in though.

_________________
My Web Site
My Used Panty Site
Follow Me On Twitter
Follow My Tumblr!!
Join My Shakinit Members Site!!


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:29 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 746
Location: Ontario Canada
Thanks Sent: 50
Thanks Received: 2039
ACF Score: 5,370.26
Bocefish wrote:
All the people that donated probably got ripped off too. Beware of PayPal.


Not sure what happened to the donators. I'm going to talk to them to see if they got any kind of warning or anything. Their $ won't get refunded by Paypal, I'm sure of it....but I'm sure they feel bummed that I can't use their donations towards my cruise. Either way, they're still getting their raffle tickets and thank-you from me. Just sucks that this is the end result of someones generosity. :(

_________________
My Blog
My MFC Profile
My Twitter


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 746
Location: Ontario Canada
Thanks Sent: 50
Thanks Received: 2039
ACF Score: 5,370.26
RoselynnLocks wrote:
Alertpay allows adult transactions. You can categorize the business you'll be doing there as adult. I'm pretty sure you can't use alertpay for chip in though.


This is correct. Alertpay is fine with adult transactions, but Chipin only uses paypal, so chipin won't be an option.

_________________
My Blog
My MFC Profile
My Twitter


Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:53 pm 
Offline
Verified Model
Verified Model
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am
Posts: 632
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Thanks Sent: 20
Thanks Received: 48
ACF Score: 0.00
SpexyAshleigh wrote:
RoselynnLocks wrote:
Alertpay allows adult transactions. You can categorize the business you'll be doing there as adult. I'm pretty sure you can't use alertpay for chip in though.


This is correct. Alertpay is fine with adult transactions, but Chipin only uses paypal, so chipin won't be an option.

well that both sucks blows and swallows. i was actually planning on setting up a chip in account to link to my blog or my site when i get it rolling


so can anyone give me a quick run down on how the tippers can send as well as how we can receive the money? cannot remember if i signed up for this one or not... way back when (lol last year) i was actually on a panty selling site and i signed up with some provider but lost the damn link cuz of a system crash

_________________
AluraCurvyBBW



Top
 Profile  
  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:00 pm 
Offline
Cool Beans
Cool Beans

Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Australia
Thanks Sent: 1
Thanks Received: 3
ACF Score: 0.00
Alertpay also has a good record (in my experience) with payment reversals, compared to Paypal.

As for Paypal, it's frankly is as safe as quicksand :roll: - I think of Paypal as the Google Ads of credit card payments... popular crap :laughing-lmao:

_________________
Most of the obstacles you face are limits you place on yourself. So get off your arse, drink deep from life, share the joy and LIVE your greatest adventure! - some guy
There are no refunds on this ticket, it's your life! - Nevio


Top
 Profile  
  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Terms of use | Privacy policy