AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I’m about two years late, but I’m just now watching Who Is America? to gear up for the Borat sequel and holy shit, some of the stuff Sacha Baron Cohen persuades these legit elected officials to do on camera is absolutely wild. Apparently the representative at the beginning of the second episode had to resign in disgrace because of the stuff he did on the show.

Is Sacha Baron Cohen a genius with magical powers of persuasion or are these people just that dumb? I’m going to guess it’s a combination of both.
Being an Israeli myself, I think the portrayal of the chauvinist ex-military Israeli arms dealer is super spot on:)
I've seen Sacha here and there in TLV while he was visiting his family. In real life he's actually a modest, introverted and polite person.

I’m about two years late, but I’m just now watching Who Is America? to gear up for the Borat sequel and holy shit, some of the stuff Sacha Baron Cohen persuades these legit elected officials to do on camera is absolutely wild. Apparently the representative at the beginning of the second episode had to resign in disgrace because of the stuff he did on the show.

Is Sacha Baron Cohen a genius with magical powers of persuasion or are these people just that dumb? I’m going to guess it’s a combination of both.

Ive yet to watch it,and Should start soon. Never really interested me before. Bit, given current situation might be interesting.
I’d agree with you that it’s a combination of the two.

Ive yet to watch it,and Should start soon. Never really interested me before. Bit, given current situation might be interesting.
I’d agree with you that it’s a combination of the two.

You should! It’s only 7 episodes. I was able to get through all of it yesterday. Wish I could say that I was shocked at some of the stuff people said and did on the show, but after 2020 (and the state of affairs in the US over the past few years) I don’t think anything can surprise me anymore.

You should! It’s only 7 episodes. I was able to get through all of it yesterday. Wish I could say that I was shocked at some of the stuff people said and did on the show, but after 2020 (and the state of affairs in the US over the past few years) I don’t think anything can surprise me anymore.

Thanks, may pull it up and watch over the next couple of days. I remember seeing a couple of short clips of it a while back, and it reminded me ofJay Leno when he’d go out on the street asking people about current affairs or to point out a state on the US map.
Like you, not really surprised but saddened by how things have become over the years.

I've been watching Monsterland which is a horror anthology on Hulu and I really like it! I'm going to read the book once I'm finished with these other 2 I'm reading. The book is called North American Lake Monsters: Stories by Nathan Ballingrud.

I fear I am running out of sci-fi/fantasy shows to watch as I simply devour them. Send me your recommendations!

Maybe check out The Magicians on Netflix; it's like adult Harry Potter + Narnia. It's based on a trilogy of books. I never finished them but I love the show.

Reactions: GoddessV and DoD404
Watched Sinner when it ran the first season, a pleasant surprise.
Thinking it was a one and done miniseries I didn't look for it again, no clue about the rest.

Mostly I've just been watching "Night Court" lately.

Of course starting "The Boys" now that the season is over so I don't have to wait for the next. Appointment viewing becomes a long movie I pause when I like.

I watched the first couple of episodes last night. Some of them just makes you wonder WTF is (or isn't) going through someone's mind as they're doing that. Especially the GA representative... But, some people were actually pretty decent too

Mostly I've just been watching "Night Court" lately.

I haven't seen that show in a long time. Probably one of my favourites when it comes to older shows.

History buffs would probably enjoy Unknown Soldier, a single season series about the Finnish continuation war from 1941 to 1944. It's equal parts character drama and "war movie", and the book it is based upon is probably (and for good reasons) the de facto Finnish national epos. It's adpated to film for the third time, but I haven't seen the other two from the 50s and 80s respectively.

I'm contemplating on beginning The Sinner. Hellsing is my current anime guilty pleasure.

I got into Season 1 of The Sinner a while back, just because Jessica Biel is Justin Timberlake's wife (I LOOOVE J.T.!). :) I loved it! I watched Season 2 about that kid Julian. Season 3 I never finished because I was getting annoyed with having to pay for each episode. At some point, channel USA was removed from my Limited Basic Cable Comcast Xfinity package. :/ Which sucked because that was also the channel where I'd watch those marathons of Law and Order SVU. Oh well. I have Hulu now, and every episode of SVU is on there. :)

Season 1 of The Sinner was my favorite season though.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Ooooh I didn't know there was a season 3 of The Sinner! I'll be on the lookout for it since it's not on Netflix yet.
Last movie I watched: The Cleansing Hour on SHUDDER. Loved it!
I liked that one!

I try to watch only horror in October but I've been having a rough time recently so I've fallen back on lighter stuff that just makes me feel better. I rewatched The Good Place and now I'm rewatching Grace and Frankie.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
A podcast I listen to regularly played this clip for a show where the character is trying to cuss and couldn't. So after hearing it several times, and laughing I googled to find out where the clip came from. Discovered it was from "The Good Place" and immediately started binging the show. I love it so far and just now in the middle of season 3. Netflix recently got the 4th and final season as well.

Reactions: DFT and GoddessV
Currently watching Babylon Berlin, a series set in 1929 in Berlin, in the chaotic dying years of the Weimar Republic. On the surface it looks like film noir whodunnit, but it runs much deeper than that. It's dark, it's violent, it's sexy, it's dirty and oh so German. It's not based on a true story, but they masterfully employ the contemporary political chaos and uncertainty as the setting.

And if you think they constantly use the word lügenpresse as a modern kick in the balls to a certain someone, think again ...

I recently decided to dive into the Arrowverse (CW's DC Comic shows). I don't know if I'm going to make it through all of these shows. I'm already hate watching Arrow and I JUST finished the second season. That Felicity Smoak character though cute AF.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
"The Grinch" 2018. Least Ginchiest Grinch I ever did see, but the animation was flowing, the Whos were whooing in Whoville. It's a nice backgrounder for those who know the story, a super soft introduction to those new.

Max is awesome as always.

No, I'm not the Grinch.

I watched Happiest Season the other day. Loved the characters, and enjoyed their performances immensely. Aubrey Plaza needs to get knighted, or something. Can't really comment too much more without spoiling it, but it felt pretty real.

Reactions: DFT