AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just started watching episodes of The Golden Palace (the spinoff continuation of The Golden Girls after Dorothy left) online, and I should've been watching this a long time ago! I love that Don Cheadle is on there too.

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Toofer : both repeating days stories.

"Palm Springs" with Andy Samberg and Cristin Milioti - you remember her as the mother from HIMYM who got killed faster than a redshirt. It was good fun, a nice take on the genre and had enough J.K. Simmons to make it even better.

"Russian Doll" - admittedly I watched this after so maybe I was bound to wear myself out on the repeating story. I liked it, but didn't love it. It just seemed too NYC theatrical vibe to me where people say the most insulting things they can manage to each other with no reaction. It also suffered Amy Poehler's writing influence. Why tell a joke and reference it later for comic effect when you can tell it six times in a row?

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Absentia - Series 3
TV Show. Really fantastic.

Reactions: EliMarie717

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
"Intelligence", a wrongly named show, is one of Peacock's premier offerings.
Unless you can't get enough Nick Mohammed or David Schwimmer in your life it's one to avoid. Picking on people for their appearance, that's pretty much the draw.

Sep 15, 2010
Oddly enough..... The Old Guard with Charlize Theron
Fine movie. Deserves all the praise it gets.

Not as amazing on Netflix, but worth the time is Warrior Nun.

What's not so fine is Cursed. I hung in for three episodes and can't watch another. I like the Arthurian stuff, but this was just stupid, irresponsible people doing stupid, irresponsible things. If you watch the whole thing and notice any of the "protagonists" getting killed, please let me know the episode. I'd totally watch that one.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
Just got to the end of the Alabasta arc on One Piece. Whew! What a ride. Only 800 episodes to go!

• Wat?!
Reactions: DFT
Since I'm a Comcast Xfinity customer, I get Peacock Premium for free, and I just finished watching the movie The Last House on the Left. I loved it!