AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oddly enough..... The Old Guard with Charlize Theron
Fine movie. Deserves all the praise it gets.

Not as amazing on Netflix, but worth the time is Warrior Nun.

What's not so fine is Cursed. I hung in for three episodes and can't watch another. I like the Arthurian stuff, but this was just stupid, irresponsible people doing stupid, irresponsible things. If you watch the whole thing and notice any of the "protagonists" getting killed, please let me know the episode. I'd totally watch that one.

Just got to the end of the Alabasta arc on One Piece. Whew! What a ride. Only 800 episodes to go!

• Wat?!
Reactions: DFT
Working my way through the Marvel Universe movies slowly. I've already seen them, just watching in Chronological order. Won't do the TV shows at this time, and will probably be very selective when I do.

Otherwise, I watched The Game Changers and Personal Gold

Since I'm a Comcast Xfinity customer, I get Peacock Premium for free, and I just finished watching the movie The Last House on the Left. I loved it!

DARK on Netflix. It's a German show with sort of a Stranger Things vibe but a lot more intense. Time travel is the main theme. Really good stuff.

Watched an old silent Japanese movie called "A Page of Madness". Would totally recommend if you're into film as an art/film history. Kinda weird and disturbing in a creative way.

Last thing I watched was SG-1 in glorious 480P.

So I have a question. Any of you have an nVidia Shield, 2019 model? I love the "AI" upscale (on medium or low), but I watch a 37" TV from about 20' away. At that distance it looks great. Other shows, not as much pickup or hard to notice. I know it's doing tricks on the fly that make things appear better from a distance which fail on closer examimation. How about closer and with 4K displays? Is your TV's built in upscaler as good, or better?

What's your approach to old content you know won't be sharp?

I've been watching Mayans M.C. on Hulu because the gorgeous Danny Pino (formerly Detective Nick Amaro on Law and Order SVU) is on there. Lol.

Just started watching The Trailer Park Boys series on Netflix.....omg I'm late to the party, but goddamn I'm addicted to it now. That show is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bubbles!!!!!!!

Also watching the Netflix series GYPSY. It stars Naomi Watts as a shrink who starts living a double life. Its really good, I wish there was more than one season though.

Just started watching The Trailer Park Boys series on Netflix.....omg I'm late to the party, but goddamn I'm addicted to it now. That show is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Bubbles!!!!!!!

Also watching the Netflix series GYPSY. It stars Naomi Watts as a shrink who starts living a double life. Its really good, I wish there was more than one season though.
I just finished watching trailer park boys after someone said I should think about doing videos as Ricky and I had no idea what they were on about 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: Susperia
Not the last show/movie I watched, but I just wanted to tell y'all that I watched 'Black Cop' on Hulu the other day, and daaamn. It's about a Black cop who's driving around, looking for White people (who aren't really doing anything) to pick on/bully. Interesting.

Currently rewatching/showing my boyfriend Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. We're also watching "A Certain Scientific Railgun", he's seen it but it's my first time watching. We usually try to exchange shows with one another, it's a nice way to spend our time c:

Watching the odd episode of "I know This Much is True" at the moment. It's pretty dark and at times hopeless, so it has to be taken in small doses.

I loved this series a lot.

Currently Watching:
Away - Netflix
The Boys - Season 2 - Amazon
Raise by Wolves - HBOMax
Lovecraft Country - HBOMax

Last Week
The Night of - HBOMax
I'll be gone in the Dark - HBOMax
Perry Mason - HBOMax
Rewatched - GLOW - Netflix
Rewatched - The Umbrella Academy -Netflix
Rewatched - Watchmen - HBOMax

These last months I enjoyed watching Koreans series
Historicals, fantasy and police dramas on netflix.

Currently following "Hwarang", I also liked "no exit", "signal", "master's sun", "hotel del Luna", "Mystic pop-up bar", "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" and few others ^^

ie also the excellent "Arthdal chronicle" :)

Just finished Giri / Haji. It was one of those series you just lose yourself in. It is set in Tokyo (and eventually also in rural Japan) and London, but tea drinking and driving on the left is about the only commonalities between the two. The contrast between the Yakuza bosses and the London mobster is something between hilarious and cringeworthy. It dawns on me how little I understand of Japanese culture outside of the stereotypes and touristy stuff. Recommended!

(It has Kelly Macdonald in it too FFS!)

Reactions: MarieElise
TV show wise, I have pretty much been working my way through star trek, done the next generation, almost done with ds9....might go onto voyager next. was never a fan of the original series so just skipped it. Never watched ds9 or voyager all the way through before since I could never get into them but that's pretty much all I have been watching this year, and lower deck, which im not 100% sure what to make of, sometimes I watch it and im like this is really funny and other times it's the complete opposite.

For movies I have been on a bit of a nostalgic kick too, watching the old favorites like office space, hackers, war games etc, next on my list is anti-trust.

it's actually surprised me how good all the prosthetics and makeup still looks from the old star trek series

I watched all of ST:TNG and Voyager earlier this year as well. Never been a fan of DS9 or Voyager. Haven't seen the newest one, and forget the name of it. The original series was okay, and have a few fond memories of it as a kid. But, it's serious dated and only watch a few shows occasionally.

Been watching season 2 of "The Boys", and also just started watching BBC's Robin Hood last night. Watching it reminded me of the old Hercules and Xena shows that were really campy. I've only seen two episodes, so can't give a good review of it.

New episode of The Boys came out today! Took an extra long lunch to watch it :) I fear I am running out of sci-fi/fantasy shows to watch as I simply devour them. Send me your recommendations! I started watching Filthy Rich, not realizing it's only a few episodes in. The camming part of it is interesting... and involves a lot more animals than any cc processor would allow lol

I’m about two years late, but I’m just now watching Who Is America? to gear up for the Borat sequel and holy shit, some of the stuff Sacha Baron Cohen persuades these legit elected officials to do on camera is absolutely wild. Apparently the representative at the beginning of the second episode had to resign in disgrace because of the stuff he did on the show.

Is Sacha Baron Cohen a genius with magical powers of persuasion or are these people just that dumb? I’m going to guess it’s a combination of both.

• Funny!
Reactions: GoddessV