What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 15, 2015
Finally got around to watching brightburn. Definitely feel they left a lot on the table with this one. Also trailers left little to be missed. There is a fun credits scene/actor though

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Finally watched "Joker"

Amazing performance barely covers it, Joaquin was superb. The tone, color palette, music, all great. Some of the writing could have been better, it'll date the movie prematurely. Having seen "Once Again in Quentin's Revenge Fantasy" I see no reason Phoenix shouldn't walk away with the weird golden man. Adam Driver? Come on. Antonio? Nah. So my guess it'll go to one of the Popes.

Also watched some of "Snoopy in Space". Much more realistic than Apple TV's other space show.

Lintilla

Cam Model
Mar 15, 2012
Arizona
www.lintilla.net
Twitter Username
@Lintilla
Streamate Username
LintillaTaylor
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/57755/LintillaTaylor
I watched and love. Ann with a e and the new little women. There so good
Came here to mention Anne with an E. If anyone needs a good tearjerker, it's pretty much equal parts heartwarming and heartbreaking. Even the damn theme song has me crying. I was never a huge Tragically Hip fan, but they were omnipresent at a certain time in my life.

Ignore everyone who's mad that they somehow ruined Anne, or made it dark, or added too much "SJW" material. They do expand and depart from the source quite a bit, but I didn't feel like any of it was out of character, and I don't actually want to see a 1:1 recreation.

I was really happy to see the actor who played Jasper from Road to Avonlea as Matthew. I always had a soft spot for Jasper.

Reactions: angieivy