What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

BritneyB

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
Twitter Username
@BrinkBritney
Chaturbate Username
britneybrink
Who's watching Succession? It's one of the best shows I've seen in awhile and it's not even my typical genre!

Stayed up extra late to finish Mindhunter season 2 last night, needing all the extra caffeine today. Just like season 1 though I enjoyed the show and look forward to season 3. Hopefully, we don't have to wait as long between seasons this time around. I was more familiar with the story arc for this season and the subjects they interviewed. I'm also really interested in what their long term plan is for a particular serial killer they are tracking on the show, but their timeline is out of sync with in terms of resolution.
Mindhunter is a great show. The intro is so damn good with it's juxtaposition of very satisfying things and very disturbing things.

BritneyB

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
Twitter Username
@BrinkBritney
Chaturbate Username
britneybrink
I'm a sucker for good character development and my god, the characters in this show are so damn good. I uncomfortably enjoy watching the subtle and overt manipulation that takes place on this show. As I told my boyfriend "these people do not know how to stay wealthy." The dad knows, Kendall gets it, but the rest just do not. Shiv being put in her place last episode was just so brutal.

Sep 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@AutumnPawSocks
Does the Melanie Martinez Movie/Music Video count? Its an hour long. I think that makes it qualify. If not, then I have recently finished watching The A List.

Jul 12, 2019
Europe
aidenpeach.com
Twitter Username
@realaidenpeach
Chaturbate Username
aiden_peach
This prequel is beyond awesome. Jim Henson studios got something no one else has, and no CGI can copy or emulate that.
Indeed. The show left me wanting more. It recived great reviews and fan feedback so hopefully Netflix will order more and maybe explore the world from a different period.

Reactions: Dan Epstein

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Going to see Once upon a time... in Hollywood for the second time today 😍

Reactions: Capryce
Sep 17, 2019
I finally took the time to sit down and fully watch "Deadwood: The Movie." I thought it was a great close to an awesome TV series!

Nov 7, 2016
Twitter Username
@Danepstein1
I just finished watching the first season of Pennyworth.
Young Alfred (Batman's future butler and guardian) appears to be a mixture between Michael Cain as Alfie, and Dexter Fletcher as an early punk.
DC definitely leveled up their game, and the result is highly recommended.

Reactions: DFT

helenavixen

Cam Model
Dec 25, 2017
Dave Chappelle's "Sticks and Stones" on Netflix.
If you're not offended then you're not a part of humanity. If you are offended, welcome.
I am not ashamed to say that I have watched it every week since it came out.
IT.WAS.HILARIOUS! Especially him describing the LGBTQ community, i mean it was DEAD ON!

I just finished The Politician on Netflix (I've been on a Netflix Original binge lately) and it was surprisingly good. I only say surprisingly good because I don't like or can get into Teen Drama shows usually BUT this one was pretty good from beginning to end. The set up for the next season is great!

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Twitter Username
@EnvyLusty
Chaturbate Username
capryce
Yesterday night I went to see Joker. And I loved it, this movie made me suffer a lot from the beginning until the end, but what a great movie, and a great performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I totally recommend it!

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I've been on a bit of a dark fantasy kick, so I've been enjoying Berserk. The inclusion of a chibi fairy sidekick is a bit out of place for the overall tone, but still somehow enjoyable. The mythos is interesting -- the way it appropriates Christian terminology and iconography, and strips it of its actual Christianity. It's strange to have such a strong part of the culture I'm native to being treated as foreign, exotic, and fanciful.

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Twitter Username
@EnvyLusty
Chaturbate Username
capryce
Yesterday I finished the last episode of 13 reasons why season 3.
IMO it gets worse every season but I can't help watching it anyway 😅

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Yesterday I finished the last episode of 13 reasons why season 3.
IMO it gets worse every season but I can't help watching it anyway 😅
I quit that nonsense in season 2. I think now you can resist any kind of torture!

• Funny!
Reactions: Capryce