What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

BritneyB

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
Twitter Username
@BrinkBritney
Chaturbate Username
britneybrink
Who's watching Succession? It's one of the best shows I've seen in awhile and it's not even my typical genre!

Stayed up extra late to finish Mindhunter season 2 last night, needing all the extra caffeine today. Just like season 1 though I enjoyed the show and look forward to season 3. Hopefully, we don't have to wait as long between seasons this time around. I was more familiar with the story arc for this season and the subjects they interviewed. I'm also really interested in what their long term plan is for a particular serial killer they are tracking on the show, but their timeline is out of sync with in terms of resolution.
Mindhunter is a great show. The intro is so damn good with it's juxtaposition of very satisfying things and very disturbing things.

BritneyB

Cam Model
Aug 18, 2019
Twitter Username
@BrinkBritney
Chaturbate Username
britneybrink
I'm a sucker for good character development and my god, the characters in this show are so damn good. I uncomfortably enjoy watching the subtle and overt manipulation that takes place on this show. As I told my boyfriend "these people do not know how to stay wealthy." The dad knows, Kendall gets it, but the rest just do not. Shiv being put in her place last episode was just so brutal.