AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Does the Melanie Martinez Movie/Music Video count? Its an hour long. I think that makes it qualify. If not, then I have recently finished watching The A List.

This prequel is beyond awesome. Jim Henson studios got something no one else has, and no CGI can copy or emulate that.

Indeed. The show left me wanting more. It recived great reviews and fan feedback so hopefully Netflix will order more and maybe explore the world from a different period.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Going to see Once upon a time... in Hollywood for the second time today 😍

Reactions: Capryce
I finally took the time to sit down and fully watch "Deadwood: The Movie." I thought it was a great close to an awesome TV series!

I just finished watching the first season of Pennyworth.
Young Alfred (Batman's future butler and guardian) appears to be a mixture between Michael Cain as Alfie, and Dexter Fletcher as an early punk.
DC definitely leveled up their game, and the result is highly recommended.

Reactions: DFT
Dave Chappelle's "Sticks and Stones" on Netflix.
If you're not offended then you're not a part of humanity. If you are offended, welcome.
I am not ashamed to say that I have watched it every week since it came out.
IT.WAS.HILARIOUS! Especially him describing the LGBTQ community, i mean it was DEAD ON!

I just finished The Politician on Netflix (I've been on a Netflix Original binge lately) and it was surprisingly good. I only say surprisingly good because I don't like or can get into Teen Drama shows usually BUT this one was pretty good from beginning to end. The set up for the next season is great!

Yesterday night I went to see Joker. And I loved it, this movie made me suffer a lot from the beginning until the end, but what a great movie, and a great performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I totally recommend it!

Reactions: RosalinBlu
I've been on a bit of a dark fantasy kick, so I've been enjoying Berserk. The inclusion of a chibi fairy sidekick is a bit out of place for the overall tone, but still somehow enjoyable. The mythos is interesting -- the way it appropriates Christian terminology and iconography, and strips it of its actual Christianity. It's strange to have such a strong part of the culture I'm native to being treated as foreign, exotic, and fanciful.

Yesterday I finished the last episode of 13 reasons why season 3.
IMO it gets worse every season but I can't help watching it anyway 😅

Yesterday I finished the last episode of 13 reasons why season 3.
IMO it gets worse every season but I can't help watching it anyway 😅
I quit that nonsense in season 2. I think now you can resist any kind of torture!

• Funny!
Reactions: Capryce
I got to see Apocalypse Now at a cinema last night, and man, what an experience ... !

Reactions: DFT
I got to see a special showing of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot. Personally I'm biased as I've enjoyed just about all the Kevin Smith films that feature these characters. So I thought this was a welcomed entry to the series and possibly a great way to close it out. The movie has plenty of call backs, some good laughs and was overall enjoyable. If you're a fan of the franchise definitely check it out. If you liked a few or like some of Kevin Smith's stuff, I would say check it out.

I got to see a special showing of Jay and Silent Bob Reboot. Personally I'm biased as I've enjoyed just about all the Kevin Smith films that feature these characters. So I thought this was a welcomed entry to the series and possibly a great way to close it out. The movie has plenty of call backs, some good laughs and was overall enjoyable. If you're a fan of the franchise definitely check it out. If you liked a few or like some of Kevin Smith's stuff, I would say check it out.

As a huge Smith and Jay&Silent Bob fan, I can't wait till it comes out!

Reactions: MDouble00