AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

possible phishing email

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
@punker barbie

I have just received an email from customerservice@chaturbate-support.com saying that my account was suspended with a link to verify the account. (I can dm you the link if required).

can you confirm that chaturbate-support.com is a chaturbate owned domain? since all other interactions with chaturbate support have always been from support@chaturbate.com

I'm lead to believe that it's a phishing email since other than the email being sent from chaturbate-support and not chaturbate, I just did a test broadcast on my account and there's nothing to indicate that it's been suspended.

find below a copy and paste of the email ( if it is a phishing email like I suspect then it maybe useful for others to be able to identify it, I have removed the link though)

Dear kingmarti,

This email notification is being sent to inform you that your account is under review for account suspension by Chaturbate Administration.

You are being reported multiple times by other members of Chaturbate Live Community and it seems that we need to take further action. The report made states that you are doing something inappropriate. As a precautionary measure, we need to put restriction on your account.

This is often reversible by verifying your account for security purposes. Verification link will be sent to you shortly.

We appreciate your understanding and look forward to assisting you.

Regards,
Chaturbate Support

Dear kingmarti,

You may proceed to submit your verification by using the link below.

{link removed}

All the information needed is for verification only.
Your account will be automatically banned from Chaturbate if you are not able to complete the verification.

Please note: If you have any remaining tokens and payments left on your account, we may not be able to send it back to you unless you completed the verification. No refund shall be done.

Regards,
Chaturbate Support

It stinks phishy yes :)
CB normally ban your room or notify you on the page, and you have to ask them the reason and so on.

I think that the best is to transfer this mail to support (transfer all, keeping headers)

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

I have just received an email from customerservice@chaturbate-support.com saying that my account was suspended with a link to verify the account. (I can dm you the link if required).

can you confirm that chaturbate-support.com is a chaturbate owned domain? since all other interactions with chaturbate support have always been from support@chaturbate.com

I'm lead to believe that it's a phishing email since other than the email being sent from chaturbate-support and not chaturbate, I just did a test broadcast on my account and there's nothing to indicate that it's been suspended.

find below a copy and paste of the email ( if it is a phishing email like I suspect then it maybe useful for others to be able to identify it, I have removed the link though)
This is not an email from Chaturbate support and should be ignored. We suggest marking the message as Junk/Spam. If you have an email address in your bio or any other public area, we recommend removing it so that you don't attract phishing emails like this in the future.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.