AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam model supporting politicians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd watch YouTube political commentators like Kaitlin Bennett
She comedy gold. Liberty hangout's twitter is full fascist mode. I am a fan of unintentional irony.

I love when based college leftists dunk on her with facts, and she runs away or acts like they are talking nonsense.

She comedy gold. Liberty hangout's twitter is full fascist mode. I am a fan of unintentional irony.

I love when based college leftists dunk on her with facts, and she runs away or acts like they are talking nonsense.
You would think since it's her own videos she would at least edit, or not even include, the interviews that make her look like a total dumbass. Then again, if she did that she probably wouldn't have much content to post. A lot of the younger political commentators seem like the types who will say just about anything if it gets them exposure so they can feed their egos and bank accounts. I mean, did Ben Shapiro ever even delete that "acshuaallyyy wet p words are a sign of stds, according to my doctor wife who I have never made wet before" post that went viral?

I mean, it is funny, but I get annoyed when I realize that there's a lot of people who are actually seriously like that who idolize these people. And then there's the Boebert and Greene types, who somehow ended up voted into office (well, not in Greene's case) and now they are dummies with the ability to actually cause some real damage to our system. After what happened on Jan 6 and Boebert's tweets during that time, and then seeing her beg for money (outside of a fucking campaigning season, at that) was when I realized I had to take a break from reading all of that. She's one of the people who legit makes my blood boil.

All I can say is that from my personal 'member perspective,' it would make me want to leave a room if the room was getting all political in public chat, and possibly make me want to stop a private even if things really persisted. It's not something I particularly enjoy even in PMs too much. (For reference I'm independent/central: I don't like Trump or Biden. I think it was another repeat of the 2016 election in a way-- like how South Park put it then, the "Douche Bag vs a Turd Sandwich.")

I go to a CB room for a good time. Discussing politics, even if they align with my own views, just feels way too-- I don't know the right word-- negative? Serious? Out of place? Maybe if I was a regular in the room and we got around to the discussion after lots of chatting, but it would feel off putting otherwise. I don't want to be thinking of the absolute shitshow that is US politics while on CB. It's about as off putting to me as if I went to a random room and got hit immediately with an un-ironic "Hi... Excuse me, but have you heard of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?" PM by the model.

Twitter is a different thing. Sure, if someone was constantly political, it wouldn't exactly make me want to follow them or see their posts in my feed, but I figure Twitter is better for expressing one's spicy takes on things.

I'm not sure if she was banned or not but slurs are not a bannable offense that I know of since I've seen models raceplay/slur stuff on Streamate unless the site jumps on the same tos as I think Manyvids has in the last few years. I DID once hear her talking about having sex when she was 12 (Like wtf like she can't get any worse ugh) so that for sure can get someone banned.
Thanks for letting me know that about SM. I'll be sure not to visit.

I can see why people would have a problem with someone talking about having sex when they were 12, though.

since we're already off topic, I should go ahead and say I really don't appreciate the white (passing) women coming in here and telling me how I should approach fascism and fascists.

I'm not going to show empathy to fascists and fascism. I will not leave the part of our society that will continue to ostracize and outcast them. Fascism has no place in civilized society. As I said before, if they want to be a fascist they can go be a fascist in the woods.

You can use your white passing privilege however you see fit, but don't ask margin last groups to throw themselves to a pack of wolves that literally want to kill us (and who probably also want to kill you for being sex workers) and expect us all to turn around and to take kindly to that.I don't give a fuck if y'all dislike my stance on fascism. I promise you I don't.

since we're already off topic, I should go ahead and say I really don't appreciate the white (passing) women coming in here and telling me how I should approach fascism and fascists.

I'm not going to show empathy to fascists and fascism. I will not leave the part of our society that will continue to ostracize and outcast them. Fascism has no place in civilized society. As I said before, if they want to be a fascist they can go be a fascist in the woods.

You can use your white passing privilege however you see fit, but don't ask margin last groups to throw themselves to a pack of wolves that literally want to kill us (and who probably also want to kill you for being sex workers) and expect us all to turn around and to take kindly to that.I don't give a fuck if y'all dislike my stance on fascism. I promise you I don't.
Couple things. 1. Some users here have dark mode on, so changing your font color makes it near impossible to read without highlighting. Just a reminder to anyone who manually changes font colors. 2. I don't give a crap what your stance on fascism is and can totally see why you'd feel that way, but your posts have been more combative and aggressive than majority of people here, so please try to take it down a notch.

Couple things. 1. Some users here have dark mode on, so changing your font color makes it near impossible to read without highlighting. Just a reminder to anyone who manually changes font colors. 2. I don't give a crap what your stance on fascism is and can totally see why you'd feel that way, but your posts have been more combative and aggressive than majority of people here, so please try to take it down a notch.
1. Dark mode - Thanks for letting me know. Sorry about that!

2. Being aggressive and combative -
I already learned about racism among sex workers when there was this whole movement that I forgot the name of that quickly died down after the club started to reopen being coronavirus conscious.

I honestly don't care if me refusing to be tone pleased by people who would be less affected by fascism think I'm being combative. I say less affected, because of course we all have certain aspects about ourselves that we can't hide. what's combative to me is that I'm more likely to be a tree ornament than any of these people trying to tell me how I should feel about people who want to kill me, one of many names I go under being fascist. and let's not forget how the police instantly show up on the scene and rule these hangings of suicide with no investigation.

You're going to handle your form however you see fit, and I have absolutely no disrespect towards you for that. I'm just not down with people tone policing me about an issue that's especially deadly for me, and is really effectively deadly for all of us.

But I will say that I don't have anything against how anyone else chooses to deal with fascists. If there are people who can get out there, and change their minds, and show them empathy sympathy or whatever, and that's how they best work and they see it be effective they can do that.

at the same time empathy sympathy and whatever these people are talking about and here isn't how we stop the Nazis the first time, it's not going to be how we stop dictator of genes like what's going on North korea, so I really don't know what they're getting at. I haven't seen anything they're talking about be effective in any manner of history book.

If being anti-nazi and anti-fascist gets me kicked off this site, I will exit with my head held high. Thank you.

All I can say is that from my personal 'member perspective,' it would make me want to leave a room if the room was getting all political in public chat, and possibly make me want to stop a private even if things really persisted. It's not something I particularly enjoy even in PMs too much. (For reference I'm independent/central: I don't like Trump or Biden. I think it was another repeat of the 2016 election in a way-- like how South Park put it then, the "Douche Bag vs a Turd Sandwich.")

I go to a CB room for a good time. Discussing politics, even if they align with my own views, just feels way too-- I don't know the right word-- negative? Serious? Out of place? Maybe if I was a regular in the room and we got around to the discussion after lots of chatting, but it would feel off putting otherwise. I don't want to be thinking of the absolute shitshow that is US politics while on CB. It's about as off putting to me as if I went to a random room and got hit immediately with an un-ironic "Hi... Excuse me, but have you heard of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?" PM by the model.

Twitter is a different thing. Sure, if someone was constantly political, it wouldn't exactly make me want to follow them or see their posts in my feed, but I figure Twitter is better for expressing one's spicy takes on things.
I agree, as a model I’m already stressed out with the political chaos OFF cam. I do not want to bring it my room, as it feels “heavy”, and I want a relief as well when I go on cam. I try to discuss hobbies, where people are from, music, movies, etc.

I already learned about racism among sex workers when there was this whole movement that I forgot the name of that quickly died down after the club started to reopen being coronavirus conscious.

I honestly don't care if me refusing to be tone pleased by people who would be less affected by fascism think I'm being combative. I say less affected, because of course we all have certain aspects about ourselves that we can't hide. what's combative to me is that I'm more likely to be a tree ornament than any of these people trying to tell me how I should feel about people who want to kill me, one of many names I go under being fascist. and let's not forget how the police instantly show up on the scene and rule these hangings of suicide with no investigation.

You're going to handle your form however you see fit, and I have absolutely no disrespect towards you for that. I'm just not down with people tone policing me about an issue that's especially deadly for me, and is really effectively deadly for all of us.

But I will say that I don't have anything against how anyone else chooses to deal with fascists. If there are people who can get out there, and change their minds, and show them empathy sympathy or whatever, and that's how they best work and they see it be effective they can do that.

at the same time empathy sympathy and whatever these people are talking about and here isn't how we stop the Nazis the first time, it's not going to be how we stop dictator of genes like what's going on North korea, so I really don't know what they're getting at. I haven't seen anything they're talking about be effective in any manner of history book.

If being anti-nazi and anti-fascist gets me kicked off this site, I will exit with my head held high. Thank you.
Your anger comes out clearly, and you are justified and entitled to your emotions and feelings....however, is this the ”best” and most appropriate forum to do that on?

Reactions: GoddessV

I think there are a lot of misunderstandings and miscommunications going on in this thread on every side. These political and social issues are really complicated, emotional and stressful. It makes clear communication even more challenging, like you observed earlier OP.

I got kind of lost because I don’t fully understand what a fascist is, I guess the word means kind of like dictator. Anyways I sure as fuck didn’t know what the word monolith meant either. Honestly I thought that was a prehistoric elephant, but I digress ...

Anyways I hope everyone including you OP has a good night anyway. I hate thinking that other people could be upset or hurt by these types of complicated, charged conversations. There’s no fun in that.

It’s nice to learn from what everyone has to say, and all the different ways of looking at things, and points of view. It’s been eye opening.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
@Brit I really don't care what people think of how I handle fascists and fascism, and it's your white privilege that you think you deserve a take on that.
Are you saying that a white or white presenting person can't suggest that people be empathetic? I am a person. You are a person. The people whose ideals we dislike are also people. All of us, each and every person, has a life and it is valuable in some way, shape, or form to another. Just as their life has value, so too does their thoughts and opinions. To outright dismiss someone as "lesser than" simply because they are not you or do not have phenotypical/genotypical qualities that you possess is, quite frankly, so wrong on many different levels. Do you just want to round up everyone who has ideals that you dislike and kill them? Maybe not kill, but completely ostracize from society? Where have we seen this play out before? Ah, right, from fascists. Separating what an individual believes from said individual is so important. Beliefs can be changed or at least tempered. I feel you don't respect human life and this is sad to see coming from someone who, I am guessing, is a progressive like myself. Being progressive is, at it's core, a humanistic philosophy and believes in trying to better the lives of everyone. In order to better the lives of everyone, we need to understand people and try to get them to understand why certain behaviors/beliefs are detrimental to society. If you don't have the energy/desire to change people's thoughts, then at least don't disparage those of us who do.

They are people too, and if they want to share their thoughts, opinions, or use their platform to become activists, just like the rest of us folk, I don't see the issue of them exercising their speech. Just because you have a larger audience or attention doesn't mean you have to be apolitical or can't share their opinion on issues. With social media we are able to see it more famous people sharing their views then 15 years ago. We only would hear about them in edited interviews.
Right but if they are not stating facts they are doing more harm then good.

Hun. I’m a republican, and a conservative. I am college educated and I even paid off all of my student loans. I haven’t been political at all because I’ve been scared. I’ve seen republicans get cancelled and name called just like you are doing. What does being white or white passing have to do with anything? White women are still fighting for their rights! Also trump is not a facist. He doesn’t take a situation and blame it on someone else to gain power or use fear to rule. That’s a trend that was clearly seen on the left. Using trump as a scapegoat and using fear to sway Americans. Also the left has been trying to do thing without precedent and acting like they don’t know due process! If you can’t see what’s really going on then you are misinformed miss. Jump off that angry band wagon for a second and do some good research Of you are truly that passionate.
Also just to note. One key democratic agenda was to get rid of oil. Well thank you Biden for getting rid of oil production in the US, taking away millions of jobs from hard working Americans who work their asses off to support us... literally everything runs off oil. And now we are just going to give those money and jobs to the Middle East. Back to the US being a huge sellout where they rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
back to being sold out to China who- I could go on but if you know... you know, and you’re baffled by the ignorance. And if you don’t know, you should probably do more research because you could be doing more harm then good with letting out that pent up anger.

Aggressively promoting your own race above others and not allowing opposition or different views is the definition of fascism. By saying you don't want to hear from the white models and they can't possibly understand fascism is in of yourself being fascist. Looking at our avatar pics and deciding who has a say based on what skin color is there is bullshit. Especially because overall, a lot of the models here would find a lot they would agree with with you without the unnecessary aggressiveness.

This forum is full of lovely models who just want to see the world be a better place, build our business, and where sex workers are treated fairly and as humans. I think that's the end goal of the vast majority here. We just may not agree on how to best get to that end goal. But I don't tell them I don't want to hear their views because of skin color.

Hun. I’m a republican, and a conservative. I am college educated and I even paid off all of my student loans. I haven’t been political at all because I’ve been scared. I’ve seen republicans get cancelled and name called just like you are doing. What does being white or white passing have to do with anything? White women are still fighting for their rights! Also trump is not a facist. He doesn’t take a situation and blame it on someone else to gain power or use fear to rule. That’s a trend that was clearly seen on the left. Using trump as a scapegoat and using fear to sway Americans. Also the left has been trying to do thing without precedent and acting like they don’t know due process! If you can’t see what’s really going on then you are misinformed miss. Jump off that angry band wagon for a second and do some good research Of you are truly that passionate.
Also just to note. One key democratic agenda was to get rid of oil. Well thank you Biden for getting rid of oil production in the US, taking away millions of jobs from hard working Americans who work their asses off to support us... literally everything runs off oil. And now we are just going to give those money and jobs to the Middle East. Back to the US being a huge sellout where they rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
back to being sold out to China who- I could go on but if you know... you know, and you’re baffled by the ignorance. And if you don’t know, you should probably do more research because you could be doing more harm then good with letting out that pent up anger.

if you’re going to preach doing “research” then claim things that are just factually untrue or state opinions as facts you’re making this political thread even less about what the OP was about (camming and politics). I’m a defender of policy and can give credit to either sides when it’s due but let’s not turn this thread into “conservatives and republicans have it so hard and are cancelled and the left is terrible . Or if you don’t agree with me you’re not doing enough research” type of sentiments. That sounds pretty darn ignorant and misinformed too.

I also wanted to say I think this thread is a good example of why injecting a lot of politics into a camming persona can be a mistake if you’re not in the mood to deal with backlash. I think it’s all on the individual model on how they feel equipped to deal with it. And an even more slippery slope if there’s a lot of fawning over individual political figures who inevitably fuck up because everyone does.

Last edited:
I’ve seen republicans get cancelled and name called just like you are doing.

The Republicans that have been getting "cancelled" are people like Mike Lindell and the Qanon crazies who were yelling about how Trump should use the military to overthrow the government. Y'know, an actual coup d'etat, unlike the "coop" that they were claiming his first impeachment was.

He doesn’t take a situation and blame it on someone else to gain power or use fear to rule.

So, Trump didn't blame pretty much all his failures on Obama and the previous administration? Especially when it came to his Covid response? Trump didn't hold rallies where he yelled about and spammed on his Twitter about how if Democrats took back control in the 2020 election that America would turn into a communist hellscape?

One key democratic agenda was to get rid of oil.

One key democratic agenda was to face climate change head on by focusing on renewable, clean energy. FTFY

do some good research

Oh, you mean watch Youtube videos and read Facebook memes that align with your personal beliefs and work as confirmation bias?

Saying people are ignorant when you're literally just regurgitating untrue conservative Twitter talking points is just as helpful as liberals calling all conservatives fascists. As in, it's not helpful at all.

There is so much to unpack here.

First, what does being college educated have to do with anything? What does you having the privilege and luxury of paying off all your student loans have to do with anything?

How have you been scared to out yourself as a Trump supporter? Leftists haven't been the ones trying to kill, hurt, intimidate those on the right. The right has always been loud and proud while those of us who seek progress have kept our heads down in actual fear for ourselves and those we love. If you're simply scared of being "cancelled", then don't do/say stupid shit that will get you cancelled. Give me an example of a republican who was "cancelled" and I will try to point out exactly why what they did/said was fucked up.

Yes, all women are still fighting for rights. Guess what party is fighting/have fought against those rights.

Trump didn't use fear

What is the left trying to do where they aren't following due process? The impeachment last year? The election? Please give me an example.

The US is the largest oil producer in the world. Relying on oil for energy is unsustainable and damages our environment. The use of renewable energy sources have been increasing in not just the States, but also around the world. Using a mix of energy sources, which has created and will continue to create new jobs along with being better for the environment and more cost effective, is the future.

Income inequality has nearly always been a thing and the gap continues to grow ever wider. If you care about closing that gap, perhaps you should focus on changing things in the States to match policies in other countries where income is more equal.

Trump and China

Things that QAnon peeps often say "if you know...you know, and you're baffled by the ignorance. And if you don't know, you should probably do more research..."

if you’re going to preach doing “research” then claim things that are just factually untrue or state opinions as facts you’re making this political thread even less about what the OP was about (camming and politics). I’m a defender of policy and can give credit to either sides when it’s due but let’s not turn this thread into “conservatives and republicans have it so hard and are cancelled and the left is terrible . Or if you don’t agree with me you’re not doing enough research” type of sentiments. That sounds pretty darn ignorant and misinformed too.

I also wanted to say I think this thread is a good example of why injecting a lot of politics into a camming persona can be a mistake if you’re not in the mood to deal with backlash. I think it’s all on the individual model on how they feel equipped to deal with it. And an even more slippery slope if there’s a lot of fawning over individual political figures who inevitably fuck up because everyone does.
Never did I say “if you don’t agree with me, you’re not doing enough research” nor was that my position. But ok, god bless you and have a nice day.

Reactions: Pureangel
Not all opinions are terrible ones. You can choose to agree or disagree. Everyone has them.
Not all opinions are terrible ones. You can choose to agree or disagree. Everyone has them.
Opinions are great, every deserves to have one. If only everyone was more ethical in thinking how their opinions shape our country. I just wish everyone talked about policies more than personality.

Reactions: caramia
There is so much to unpack here.

First, what does being college educated have to do with anything? What does you having the privilege and luxury of paying off all your student loans have to do with anything?

How have you been scared to out yourself as a Trump supporter? Leftists haven't been the ones trying to kill, hurt, intimidate those on the right. The right has always been loud and proud while those of us who seek progress have kept our heads down in actual fear for ourselves and those we love. If you're simply scared of being "cancelled", then don't do/say stupid shit that will get you cancelled. Give me an example of a republican who was "cancelled" and I will try to point out exactly why what they did/said was fucked up.

Yes, all women are still fighting for rights. Guess what party is fighting/have fought against those rights.

Trump didn't use fear

What is the left trying to do where they aren't following due process? The impeachment last year? The election? Please give me an example.

The US is the largest oil producer in the world. Relying on oil for energy is unsustainable and damages our environment. The use of renewable energy sources have been increasing in not just the States, but also around the world. Using a mix of energy sources, which has created and will continue to create new jobs along with being better for the environment and more cost effective, is the future.

Income inequality has nearly always been a thing and the gap continues to grow ever wider. If you care about closing that gap, perhaps you should focus on changing things in the States to match policies in other countries where income is more equal.

Trump and China

Things that QAnon peeps often say "if you know...you know, and you're baffled by the ignorance. And if you don't know, you should probably do more research..."
Ok again it seems like there is a lot to unpack here that doesn’t really go with what I said. Said ok college educated because I’ve heard from media sources that republican voters are not college educated, especially the women. And also I paid off Morley of my loans before I was a cam model, working multiple jobs. Also having an education is important and i hope I can maybe inspire someone else to further their education.
the left is very loud as well. But I don’t want to sound too partison so I will stop there. Also I never said I was a trump supporter, so I won’t even comment on that.
The logistics of converting our economy from oil to renewable energy is bigger than you can imagine I’m sure. But with the division and the refusal of sides to come together is saddening. Everyone wants to argue.
and what does quannon have to do with anything?! I didn’t even mention it! I can’t even have a nice conversation with you because you are twisting and turning my words. Any way god bless you too and I hope you have a great day.

Reactions: justsomeuser
Said ok college educated because I’ve heard from media sources that republican voters are not college educated, especially the women.
When polls talk about statistics like that they are referring to the average bell curve. Of course, there will be outliers. If you went to college you should know that from entry-level Statistics (and presumably be aware enough, and informed enough, not to personalize it (??). I also thought it was super fucking random and unrelated that you mentioned your "education", so I am glad someone else asked because that made absolutely no sense to me.

Please don’t respond telling me you bless me. . . I didn’t fucking sneeze 😆

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
When polls talk about statistics like that they are referring to the average bell curve. Of course there will be outliers. If you went to college you should know that from entry level Statitics.

Please don’t respond telling me you bless me. . . I didn’t fucking sneeze 😆
Hahaha you sound so toxic. I won’t stoop to your level and be mean. So you have have a great day and may the creator who made you sprinkle some extra love on you....

Hahaha you sound so toxic. I won’t stoop to your level and be mean. So you have have a great day and may the creator who made you sprinkle some extra love on you....
Thanks, I appreciate that. Not the point people were trying to make to you at all i.e. that others are allowed to disagree with you, and speak their opinion too, without being cut down or silenced. Toxic? Go into your bathroom, put your hands on your counter, by the sink, and look directly ahead of you. Lmfao. Slinging insults and over-personalizing is apparently not toxic. I just want to talk about "facts", just like you lol.

You are pointing out 'facts" so I did too. Shoe feels different on the other foot I guess. I'm sorry.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Not the point people were trying to make to you at all i.e. that others are allowed to disagree with you, and speak their opinion too, without being cut down or silenced. Toxic? Go into your bathroom, put your hands on your counter, by the sink, and look directly ahead of you. Lmfao.

You are pointing out 'facts" so I did too. Shoe feels different on the other foot I guess. I'm sorry.
Yeah but I was trying to be nice and helpful. You are being mean and combative and putting random “facts” that are not progressive or helpful or even relevant.

Yeah but I was trying to be nice and helpful. You are being mean and combative and putting random “facts” that are not progressive or helpful or even relevant.
What was the "random fact" that I put out? I'm curious?

What was the "random fact" that I put out? I'm curious?
Really? Just putting random facts about statistics. I could do that’s too. Have you ever read how to lie with statistics? My stat professor recommended it to the class. Anyway I can go on with you all day but really I can’t. Also I was referring to the OP earlier who was clearly also being toxic and not helpful.
I’m leaving this post it’s been a real joke!!

Really? Just putting random facts about statistics. I could do that’s too. Have you ever read how to lie with statistics? My stat professor recommended it to the class. Anyway I can go on with you all day but really I can’t. Also I was referring to the OP earlier who was clearly also being toxic and not helpful.
I’m leaving this post it’s been a real joke!!
Random facts about statistics? I was explaining why a lot of those articles say that a lot of the female Republicans are not college-educated, and why they say that. I was demonstrating that your argument using yourself as an example, was statistically weak, and invalid. Of course, statistics can lie, Science can too... at times. That doesn't mean you can throw the whole field out and completely disregard it!

In my opinion, you are saying I am mean and toxic because you can't counter that with anything non-emotional, so you are stalking off in a pout, and making passive-aggressive religious comments to people who you don't agree with. Then tossing around names like "toxic" which is what you accuse me of doing when in reality I think you are being way oversensitive and toxic here and projecting.

Again. like Carmita (and others) said in response to several people in this thread. This is a great example of why real-life convos about politics, should be kept out of the cam room. Like the majority seem to agree, it's better to keep stances, in balance, on social media etc. Because it's not possible to easily have a mature, and non-emotional discussion on these types of charged topics, with a lot of people. People's egos get too butt hurt (and they get defensive and oversensitive), so there's no point to it. I would imagine this is exactly why so many of the male spectators have commented that they find this a total turn off in cam rooms because shitty convos exactly like this, tension, and a bunch of immature ridiculousness, are often the end result.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.