AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
There has been a definite increase in active models.

I've been a member for 3 years now. when I first joined between 3 and 4 thousand was the norm (4000 being rare) These days when I am online in the Australian morning (through to lunchtime on weekends) over 6000 is the norm. The members in room numbers I see are pretty much as they always have been. Models doing group or outdoor stuff have over 1000 users. The rest vary depending on the model.

My favourite model has had low room numbers but she is still trying to rebuild after a month off from surgery recovery.

Last edited:
I wish I understood the attraction of apparently spending hour after hour looking at a model who is just as bored as you are. I can't even imagine the logistics of waiting in - say - 30 rooms simultaneously, only to switch to whatever tab has some action.

But hey, sometimes it can be almost strangely artsy! I browsed by a room a couple of days ago, where the (very pretty) model laid perfectly flat on her back in a maid costume, head propped up by a comfy pillow, sporting a glorious double chin, intensely following some russian TV show blaring just behind the camera. The only thing that occasionally moved were her eyes and the garish LED strips on her bedpost. The chat was empty save for the periodic autoreminder to tip her, and the userlist was a herd of 10-15 very silent grey users and a couple of anons.

I swear she would make bank exhibiting the scene at MoMA for a fortnight!
I wish I can Understand that too, I can't get why I see some users (with tokens too) hours long , just staring at me, everyone quit, no fun, me just weiting for some action, and they just sit silently, I can't get that, Than some users come with : " you look bored" , well hell yeah I'm bored , its like we all weit somebody start tipping and action start, awful.

But hey, sometimes it can be almost strangely artsy! I browsed by a room a couple of days ago, where the (very pretty) model laid perfectly flat on her back in a maid costume, head propped up by a comfy pillow, sporting a glorious double chin, intensely following some russian TV show blaring just behind the camera. The only thing that occasionally moved were her eyes and the garish LED strips on her bedpost. The chat was empty save for the periodic autoreminder to tip her, and the userlist was a herd of 10-15 very silent grey users and a couple of anons.

I swear she would make bank exhibiting the scene at MoMA for a fortnight!

Hopefully she at least took advantage of the hashtag for the “ignore” fetish.

I wish I understood the attraction of apparently spending hour after hour looking at a model who is just as bored as you are. I can't even imagine the logistics of waiting in - say - 30 rooms simultaneously, only to switch to whatever tab has some action....
Don't get it either. If I'm not interacting with someone in some way on these kinds of things, not a lot of reason for me to be there. I may watch for a while, but I'm not sitting in anyone's room for long.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Guy ask me if I squirt ( I have wrotten in my BIO , that I don't)
I say , sorry no
guy: Why not? Don't like? Or Can't?
I say I can't and don't doo it, but I'm sure he found many girls who can doo that for him
Guy: if you squirt I take pv ^^

wtf...
Couple of nights ago, a guy asked the model the same thing:
Guy: 'do you squirt?'
Model: 'sorry, no I don't'
Guy (drum roll please): 'bet I could make you'
Model: 'go ahead with your tips'
Guy left

What a delightful exchange this was.

Member; Hi bist du Deutsch? :)

Model: (spoken) No, I am sorry, I do not speak german.

Member; radio silence.

Member: I wish she would make fun of my tiny dick, but she doesnt answer me.
Model: (In writing) I politely answered to your question out loud, I am sorry you didnt hear me.

Member: I am sorry for not hearing Mistress.

Model: You should be sorry for not tipping at all and then leaving a stroppy comment for not getting attention. Please leave my room and do not return.

Member: 1 strike policy xD thats the way to behave 2021. i hope noone falls for you^^ have fun with your "show"

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
What a delightful exchange this was.

Member; Hi bist du Deutsch? :)

Model: (spoken) No, I am sorry, I do not speak german.

Member; radio silence.

Member: I wish she would make fun of my tiny dick, but she doesnt answer me.
Model: (In writing) I politely answered to your question out loud, I am sorry you didnt hear me.

Member: I am sorry for not hearing Mistress.

Model: You should be sorry for not tipping at all and then leaving a stroppy comment for not getting attention. Please leave my room and do not return.

Member: 1 strike policy xD thats the way to behave 2021. i hope noone falls for you^^ have fun with your "show"

what a pure fucking tinny willy idiot !

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Guy ask me if I squirt ( I have wrotten in my BIO , that I don't)
I say , sorry no
guy: Why not? Don't like? Or Can't?
I say I can't and don't doo it, but I'm sure he found many girls who can doo that for him
Guy: if you squirt I take pv ^^

wtf...

Ugh at "Why not?" Smh. Who cares why not? If the model says no to a certain act, leave her alone and find a model with the "squirt" hashtag if it's that important to you.

User - I would smash you to pieces if we f*cked.
User - Darcy...?
User - Darcy...?
User - Cmon. I'm being condescending in a nice way. You dont have to ask me to tip.

This user continually wrote stupid crap in my room, for about an hour. He did tip, but I did end up banning him for being rude.

It makes me chuckle at how some guys will brag about these sexual things, and then when it's time for some action they act intimidated when a woman has a higher sex drive than them. Lazy motherfucker just laying there expecting you to do everything because "sex is too much work." :facepalm:😂 Wait...what?!

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

Reactions: Diana_Devil
View attachment 90655
Um, yeah. Nice comments. Perhaps too much use of the 'like' button. Try tips next time

So cringey when a member does this. Won't make regular conversation, and every post has to be a compliment or ass-kissing, and he thinks the model is gonna constantly be saying "Thank you!" after every post. Lol. I've actually had to shut down stuff like this by just saying "Okay, so I've just told you thank you a bunch of times. Can we have a conversation now? How was your day? Did you do anything cool today? See any good movies lately?" LOL.

USER
I like it when your sweet x
darcyduke
hey
darcyduke
how are u/
USER
good thx, u?
darcyduke
im good thanks, feeling horny x
darcyduke
what u into?
USER
I can see past all this bravado, your lovely really x
darcyduke
right
darcyduke
but what are u into? :D
USER
U as normal x

Oh fuck off...!

youre.jpg

Scotty777 (invisible)Mmm yeah squirt them juice all over me
To Scotty777lets
Scotty777 (invisible)You squirt from anal? Cx
To Scotty777lol
To Scotty777how is this possible?
Scotty777 has logged off (reason: user left)

For a laugh....Happy Friday! :rofl::haha:

I hope scotty comes back one day and teaches us how to do this.... or not, I am conflicted with both wanting to know and not wanting to know ahaha

So this guy is the guy i mentioned before, he is in her room a lot and always does the sneaky, annoying "requests" (he is gold).
Finally today he has tipped, he tipped about 60 or 70 - great, cool, nice..

Important note: this model is not one to sit down too much in all of her shift, she dances around a lot, and only sits when she is in conversation with guys tipping, or when she needs a rest. But the majority of time she is up and about, dancing, teasing... this gold guy must know and realise that BUT..
(He tagged me and not the model - I am her knight and sometimes chat to him but it's few and far between)

12:05 AM fsk1248
@[ ME ], well friend I will take my tokens and say good bye. I can take a hint that I'm not wanted

Before I could reply he had left.
(I would have just said she is a little busy dancing but she would reply when she can etc)

Eyeroll reaction to the Princess from above.

There is a way to squirt anally... Men can do it too... ROTFL

and apparently, scientists have found out it's hereditary... that's right, it runs in your genes.