AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help Me with OnlyFans things I don't understand

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the whole "Not wanting to tell members 'no' " thing, and wanting to keep them interested and coming back. But I don't consider it "reacting negatively" if a model chooses to be straightforward in saying "Hi. I don't do ____, but I do ___." It would've been perfectly fine if you'd said that. Reacting negatively, imo, would be if you'd said "Um...did I say I would be fucking my pussy, you dumbfuck???" Lol.

A guy on SextPanther (with 500+ credits showing) texted me the other night asking if I'd do a gagging/deepthroat video call, and I politely declined because I wasn't interested in doing that. He spent his credits elsewhere, which was fine. And now I see that he's currently on the SextPanther list of suspended users. Yikes.

Money is awesome, but try not to let any more of these guys bully you into doing something you're not comfortable with. It could make you start to hate your job. It's gross to me when a member treats a model like that...when he could just use hashtags or the search function to find a different model who offers that.
You know how it is Foxy, it felt right in the moment but looking back on it I feel weird about the whole thing. Thankfully it was a private and not a public show! I certainly didn't feel bad spending the money! 😇

Yeah, especially if you promote in SFW social media like Tik Tok & IG - these just happy to see some boobs on your page! They really not demanding fans and I have a lot who just create accounts to subscribe to my Onlyfans as their first subscription ever so they not even comparing with anything they just got horny and subscribed in a spree of a moment.
I think subscribers who come from Reddit often demanding and cheap, they have whole reviewing pages thing going on and some expectations from pages just not realistic.

Yeah, I am sure everyone has their own approach the way that they do sales on their page. All I know is that if I go a long period of time without offering the sale on expired subscribers, I get less re-subscriptions than I do if I offer at least 5% every few days for expired subscribers. I maintain between 500 and 600 subscribers monthly this way, so do what works for you.

Yeah, I don’t focus so much rebills, I offer good bundle deals for these who want to stick around and that’s it. I attempted to have rebill rewards awhile ago but it was too much to track.
I fluctuate in 700-1000 subs/month and my main focus is to bring new subs all of the time. I promote on Instagram and Tik Tok only so when I have video going viral then I get many subs same day but then month from that day I have a drop because not everyone stick in or delete accounts once done with their business. So I just make sure to be very consistent with posting tik toks and reels, new people coming and everything is new to them - PPVs, games etc what is already old thing for old subs lol

Yeah, especially if you promote in SFW social media like Tik Tok & IG - these just happy to see some boobs on your page! They really not demanding fans and I have a lot who just create accounts to subscribe to my Onlyfans as their first subscription ever so they not even comparing with anything they just got horny and subscribed in a spree of a moment.
I think subscribers who come from Reddit often demanding and cheap, they have whole reviewing pages thing going on and some expectations from pages just not realistic.

Yeah, I don’t focus so much rebills, I offer good bundle deals for these who want to stick around and that’s it. I attempted to have rebill rewards awhile ago but it was too much to track.
I fluctuate in 700-1000 subs/month and my main focus is to bring new subs all of the time. I promote on Instagram and Tik Tok only so when I have video going viral then I get many subs same day but then month from that day I have a drop because not everyone stick in or delete accounts once done with their business. So I just make sure to be very consistent with posting tik toks and reels, new people coming and everything is new to them - PPVs, games etc what is already old thing for old subs lol
Does TikTok allow you to link to OF? How do you advertise there?

Does TikTok allow you to link to OF? How do you advertise there?
No it doesn’t. I link my IG and in IG bio I have linktree with Onlyfans and Fansly.

I have separate iPhone for tik toks and IG, that set to target USA, I post tik toks on multiple accounts, mostly transitions from bulky clothes to bikini and also some funny sounds where I dressed up normal.

No it doesn’t. I link my IG and in IG bio I have linktree with Onlyfans and Fansly.

I have separate iPhone for tik toks and IG, that set to target USA, I post tik toks on multiple accounts, mostly transitions from bulky clothes to bikini and also some funny sounds where I dressed up normal.
Thank you, that's so helpful! Do you use a VPN to be able to target the US or can you change your location in the app? I downloaded it and was messing with it but it seems that even I set the language to English it shows mostly local clips. (Sorry to "interview" you like this 😅 I really appreciate you sharing)

Thank you, that's so helpful! Do you use a VPN to be able to target the US or can you change your location in the app? I downloaded it and was messing with it but it seems that even I set the language to English it shows mostly local clips. (Sorry to "interview" you like this 😅 I really appreciate you sharing)
You need another phone for it.

You need to have 2 phones. In my example I’m using iPhone.

1. ⁠Completely erase to factory settings IPhone you going to use for Tik Toks. Do not have ANY SIM card in.
2. ⁠Connect your IRL IPhone to VPN in USA (I use Express VPN and Nord VPN), create hot spot.
3. ⁠Turn on work IPhone, connect to hot spot. Pick and create USA iCloud ID.
4. ⁠Turn off ALL locations services. Put it in airplane mode with wifi and Bluetooth on.
5. ⁠Download Express VPN or Nord VPN, log in and connect to USA. Now you can connect to your house wifi.
6. ⁠Download tik tok and create new accounts using apps such TextMe to buy USA phone number or use Protonmail for emails.
7. ⁠Never turn off VPN on this phone.
8. Warm up account and interact with tik toks and follow other Onlyfans girls to get inspiration. After a day of interacting start posting, after posting 2-3 videos, add you IG.

In your actual phone which you using for life with local SIM card & iCloud ID it’s not going to work, it will pop up to local people, phone should believe your are in USA. Also there is contact synching settings that you need to turn off or your aunt and electrician you called to year ago will be made aware of your tik toks lol

You need another phone for it.

You need to have 2 phones. In my example I’m using iPhone.

1. ⁠Completely erase to factory settings IPhone you going to use for Tik Toks. Do not have ANY SIM card in.
2. ⁠Connect your IRL IPhone to VPN in USA (I use Express VPN and Nord VPN), create hot spot.
3. ⁠Turn on work IPhone, connect to hot spot. Pick and create USA iCloud ID.
4. ⁠Turn off ALL locations services. Put it in airplane mode with wifi and Bluetooth on.
5. ⁠Download Express VPN or Nord VPN, log in and connect to USA. Now you can connect to your house wifi.
6. ⁠Download tik tok and create new accounts using apps such TextMe to buy USA phone number or use Protonmail for emails.
7. ⁠Never turn off VPN on this phone.
8. Warm up account and interact with tik toks and follow other Onlyfans girls to get inspiration. After a day of interacting start posting, after posting 2-3 videos, add you IG.

In your actual phone which you using for life with local SIM card & iCloud ID it’s not going to work, it will pop up to local people, phone should believe your are in USA. Also there is contact synching settings that you need to turn off or your aunt and electrician you called to year ago will be made aware of your tik toks lol
That's golden information, thank you so much for sharing this

(I wish I could offer this community 1% of what I learn here, really!)

That's golden information, thank you so much for sharing this

(I wish I could offer this community 1% of what I learn here, really!)
YW! Just to clarify your second (work) phone doesn’t have to be fancy one if you don’t want to invest right away. You can make video in your IRL good phone and then airdrop them to work phone and post. To do this with tik tok sounds and filters you make video in tik tok on your actual phone, save to drafts and then screen record it without posting it and without watermark. I make them in bulk this way and the post in my accounts and to IGs.

What are real time sessions? (This is probably obvious but someone was just complaining about them being against TOS...) Wait. Do they mean meeting up in real life?

What are real time sessions? (This is probably obvious but someone was just complaining about them being against TOS...) Wait. Do they mean meeting up in real life?
Real Time Sessions typically mean in person, usually I hear it used in reference to dominatrix or fetish sessions (like farting or smoking)

Real Time Sessions typically mean in person, usually I hear it used in reference to dominatrix or fetish sessions (like farting or smoking)
Ah okay. I don't know why guys even ask this stuff. The answer is not just no but hellfuckingno.

Ah okay. I don't know why guys even ask this stuff. The answer is not just no but hellfuckingno.
It's annoying, but I think a part of why is that we have to remember that there are a LOT of sex workers who do OF who also do full service, or in person fetish sessions etc. It's so varied.. And a lot of the guys don't know that OF has these rules. I try not to get too offended.

I know the folks I know that do offer in person services get really annoyed at dudes constantly putting their accounts at risk asking for it too.

Okay one last newbie question for the day. How many posts/subscribers did it take before the tip button was added? Again, thank you for all of the responses!!

This is funny to me.

YOU ARE IN THE TOP 79% OF ALL CREATORS!

2 pictures and 4 subs. That's a pretty low bar.

This is funny to me.

YOU ARE IN THE TOP 79% OF ALL CREATORS!

2 pictures and 4 subs. That's a pretty low bar.
Haha it is, I make pocket money there and it says I'm 40% so I don't take it very seriously. Girls who make good money there are like 3%, 2% or even like 0.1% just so you have an idea

Haha it is, I make pocket money there and it says I'm 40% so I don't take it very seriously. Girls who make good money there are like 3%, 2% or even like 0.1% just so you have an idea
~2% is about $5-6k/month in case anyone was curious

That's fantastic information. Thanks! Oh and hey I saw you ordered the skin care stuff, how are you liking it?
I love the way it feels, but I think I need to give it a few more weeks before I see improvement. The biggest issue I have is dry skin, which makes a little crackly surface in my foundation/makeup.

Speaking of which I should get off the web and go put some on and get ready for my OF content session. I’m planning a mega session to make a few week’s worth of stuff :)

I love the way it feels, but I think I need to give it a few more weeks before I see improvement. The biggest issue I have is dry skin, which makes a little crackly surface in my foundation/makeup.

Speaking of which I should get off the web and go put some on and get ready for my OF content session. I’m planning a mega session to make a few week’s worth of stuff :)
Oh awesome! Have fun!! I need to do something similar I suppose. I was going to work on some stuff yesterday but then my coffee pot caught on fire and the rest of the day was total crap.

HALP! Do you allow comments from everyone or only people who have spent at least $1? Need to know soonish. Kthnx.

HALP! Do you allow comments from everyone or only people who have spent at least $1? Need to know soonish. Kthnx.
I didn't know this was an option. Seems like something that would be only on a free page?

I have a free OF page, and guys do comment (for free) underneath the posts/videos sometimes. However if they want to private message me, I THINK it's like $1 per DM. I can't remember because it's been a long time since I got a DM on there. Lol.

I didn't know this was an option. Seems like something that would be only on a free page?
This is going to be a huge image but I'm on cam and can't go through all of the resizing stuff

OF Comments.png

This is going to be a huge image but I'm on cam and can't go through all of the resizing stuff

View attachment 95195
Whoa! I did find it in my settings, but wow never seen it before! If you have a paid membership I think leave that off (just my input)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
I turned it off and made a post about it. I'm also now in the top 46% of creators. LOL I have to say it's kind of addicting.

To the point where I totally want to ditch Peach. CB launched it and they have done absolutely nothing to make it workable on either side. It's a shame because those who are loyal to CB were all about supporting Peach. Site constantly fails to load, messages get cut off, and like OF has their shit together.

How do I send out post that needs to be unlocked with a tip?

To the point where I totally want to ditch Peach. CB launched it and they have done absolutely nothing to make it workable on either side.
yeah... any OF competitor without the actual reach of OF is likely to suffer. Better to spend your efforts at OF

Status
Not open for further replies.