omg i would love to see this level of detail about my tipping
As NotYou said above, you should be visiting less models if you're stretching yourself so thin that they're not getting what they deserve in tokens for their work. At best you're stressing yourself out needlessly, but at worst you could be insulting them. When I was a newer model my ideology was that a token was a token and better than nothing at all but really, just getting table scraps because I'm not as "enchanting" to them as other models or whatever, *is* more insulting than if the viewer just didnt watch me at all and focused on their favorites, i think. It opens up the opportunity for a viewer who does love my show the best to earn my attention and tip more consistently than the previous person was able to. And idk how to say that in a way that doesnt seem condescending but I really dont mean it that way. I dont think being broke is a moral wrong, we're in a global recession, but you have to be realistic with yourself about what you can swing on entertainment.
omg i would love to see this level of detail about my tipping
WELL YOUR NOT SUPPORTING SHIT UNLESS YOU EARN THERE TRUST AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND PROVE YOURSELF DISCREET AND THEN LEARN THE REAL CURRENCY YOUR SUPPOSSED TO USE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO MODELS. TOKENS ARE FOR VANILLA WALLET LOSERS PERIOD. LEARN THE TRUE METHODS OF PROPER GODESS WORSHIP.Apologies for all the math. Jump to the end if you just want my summary
So, I spend $2000 on tokens a month
On SC I get 25140 tkns at the best rate or 18000 tkns at the worst rate
I believe models get 5 cents per token if they work for themselves, probably half that if they work for a studio
Im online everyday and I try to spread my spending evenly
Using best token rate :-
Period What I
spend($)What I spend
(tkns at best rate)What an independent
model receives ($)What a studio
model receives ($)Month 2000 25140 1257 630 Week 466 5860 293 147 Day 66 830 41 20
using worst token rate:-
Period What I
spend($)What I spend
(tkns at best rate)What an independent
model receives ($)What a studio
model receives ($)Month 2000 18000 900 450 Week 466 4200 210 105 Day 66 600 30 15
( i really hope i got all the math right, the numbers are approx)
Also, the amount you receive will be worse if i'm buying in a different currency.
Summary
I think im spending a lot.
A studio model is getting $15/day from my $2000/month
What will they think?
what tipping ? Your just cosplaying as a whale so you can feel like your a man its pathetic bro. Also you probably have some pedantic parasocial delusional that models will think your a whale and pm for off site hookups and you can score some free whatsapp/snap/telegram content, oh yea give me a preview and ill take you private im good for it. stfu loser. Its just sad. Its bad enough and subhuman enough when a guy is so lonely and desperate he has to become a whale because he just sucks at life so much he cant get a girlriend or hes too old decrepit disabled whatever but to be that lowly of a human being and even fail at that and be beneath the level of a incel with rich mommys visa black card connected to strip chat on auto renewal and then free loading in public chat wasnt enough you had to register on here and come here and put on a show for everybody and tell the world how your a whale and a nice guy. No one believes you. No one is impressed. Your still a pathetic loser., Like all wallets and members.omg i would love to see this level of detail about my tipping
looking forward to the unfaps - the most challanging fap of the year awardsThat's the challengingiest one yet. I was getting soft by the end.
WELL YOUR NOT SUPPORTING SHIT UNLESS YOU EARN THERE TRUST AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND PROVE YOURSELF DISCREET AND THEN LEARN THE REAL CURRENCY YOUR SUPPOSSED TO USE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO MODELS. TOKENS ARE FOR VANILLA WALLET LOSERS PERIOD. LEARN THE TRUE METHODS OF PROPER GODESS WORSHIP.
I just put the ball out for a corner. Lasher came in with a full two footed tackle. Serious anger issues there.@lasher1 sounds like a fun guy.
Fancy meeting for brunch next weekend or is your diary already maxed out?
User name *waves hands in general directions*I just put the ball out for a corner. Lasher came in with a full two footed tackle. Serious anger issues there.
what tipping ? Your just cosplaying as a whale so you can feel like your a man its pathetic bro. Also you probably have some pedantic parasocial delusional that models will think your a whale and pm for off site hookups and you can score some free whatsapp/snap/telegram content, oh yea give me a preview and ill take you private im good for it. stfu loser. Its just sad. Its bad enough and subhuman enough when a guy is so lonely and desperate he has to become a whale because he just sucks at life so much he cant get a girlriend or hes too old decrepit disabled whatever but to be that lowly of a human being and even fail at that and be beneath the level of a incel with rich mommys visa black card connected to strip chat on auto renewal and then free loading in public chat wasnt enough you had to register on here and come here and put on a show for everybody and tell the world how your a whale and a nice guy. No one believes you. No one is impressed. Your still a pathetic loser., Like all wallets and members.
Just because he's the challengingiest wank, it doesn't mean you're not challengingy either.mommy? is that you? you promised you wouldnt do this again! it soo unfair
![]()
