AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Musings of an ex-freeloader

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
As NotYou said above, you should be visiting less models if you're stretching yourself so thin that they're not getting what they deserve in tokens for their work. At best you're stressing yourself out needlessly, but at worst you could be insulting them. When I was a newer model my ideology was that a token was a token and better than nothing at all but really, just getting table scraps because I'm not as "enchanting" to them as other models or whatever, *is* more insulting than if the viewer just didnt watch me at all and focused on their favorites, i think. It opens up the opportunity for a viewer who does love my show the best to earn my attention and tip more consistently than the previous person was able to. And idk how to say that in a way that doesnt seem condescending but I really dont mean it that way. I dont think being broke is a moral wrong, we're in a global recession, but you have to be realistic with yourself about what you can swing on entertainment.

i do think that most models do not get what they deserve for their work. But i'm not stressing about it. I'm just looking for ways to make as much of each dollar i spend reach the model (i buy tokens with 40% discount so i have more tokens to spend). Doing it is part of my fun. I do have my favourite models, but if they are not available i will look elsewhere. And youre not coming across as condescending. And i am being realistic with myself🙂
 
Apologies for all the math. Jump to the end if you just want my summary

So, I spend $2000 on tokens a month
On SC I get 25140 tkns at the best rate or 18000 tkns at the worst rate

I believe models get 5 cents per token if they work for themselves, probably half that if they work for a studio

Im online everyday and I try to spread my spending evenly

Using best token rate :-

PeriodWhat I
spend($)
What I spend
(tkns at best rate)
What an independent
model receives ($)
What a studio
model receives ($)
Month2000251401257630
Week4665860293147
Day668304120



using worst token rate:-

PeriodWhat I
spend($)
What I spend
(tkns at best rate)
What an independent
model receives ($)
What a studio
model receives ($)
Month200018000900450
Week4664200210105
Day666003015


( i really hope i got all the math right, the numbers are approx)

Also, the amount you receive will be worse if i'm buying in a different currency.


Summary

I think im spending a lot.

A studio model is getting $15/day from my $2000/month

What will they think?
WELL YOUR NOT SUPPORTING SHIT UNLESS YOU EARN THERE TRUST AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND PROVE YOURSELF DISCREET AND THEN LEARN THE REAL CURRENCY YOUR SUPPOSSED TO USE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO MODELS. TOKENS ARE FOR VANILLA WALLET LOSERS PERIOD. LEARN THE TRUE METHODS OF PROPER GODESS WORSHIP.
 
omg i would love to see this level of detail about my tipping
what tipping ? Your just cosplaying as a whale so you can feel like your a man its pathetic bro. Also you probably have some pedantic parasocial delusional that models will think your a whale and pm for off site hookups and you can score some free whatsapp/snap/telegram content, oh yea give me a preview and ill take you private im good for it. stfu loser. Its just sad. Its bad enough and subhuman enough when a guy is so lonely and desperate he has to become a whale because he just sucks at life so much he cant get a girlriend or hes too old decrepit disabled whatever but to be that lowly of a human being and even fail at that and be beneath the level of a incel with rich mommys visa black card connected to strip chat on auto renewal and then free loading in public chat wasnt enough you had to register on here and come here and put on a show for everybody and tell the world how your a whale and a nice guy. No one believes you. No one is impressed. Your still a pathetic loser., Like all wallets and members.
 
That's the challengingiest one yet. I was getting soft by the end.
looking forward to the unfaps - the most challanging fap of the year awards 😂
 
WELL YOUR NOT SUPPORTING SHIT UNLESS YOU EARN THERE TRUST AND RESPECT AND ADMIRATION AND PROVE YOURSELF DISCREET AND THEN LEARN THE REAL CURRENCY YOUR SUPPOSSED TO USE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO MODELS. TOKENS ARE FOR VANILLA WALLET LOSERS PERIOD. LEARN THE TRUE METHODS OF PROPER GODESS WORSHIP.


Am I missing something, Who tf said anything about worship? Many of us don't have this fetish and get by with models perfectly fine. :facepalm:
FYI learn the proper word for "Goddess" if you're going to be telling people to worship you as one.
 
what tipping ? Your just cosplaying as a whale so you can feel like your a man its pathetic bro. Also you probably have some pedantic parasocial delusional that models will think your a whale and pm for off site hookups and you can score some free whatsapp/snap/telegram content, oh yea give me a preview and ill take you private im good for it. stfu loser. Its just sad. Its bad enough and subhuman enough when a guy is so lonely and desperate he has to become a whale because he just sucks at life so much he cant get a girlriend or hes too old decrepit disabled whatever but to be that lowly of a human being and even fail at that and be beneath the level of a incel with rich mommys visa black card connected to strip chat on auto renewal and then free loading in public chat wasnt enough you had to register on here and come here and put on a show for everybody and tell the world how your a whale and a nice guy. No one believes you. No one is impressed. Your still a pathetic loser., Like all wallets and members.

mommy? is that you? you promised you wouldnt do this again! it soo unfair
🤣😂🤣
 
Apologies for all the math. Jump to the end if you just want my summary

So, I spend $2000 on tokens a month
On SC I get 25140 tkns at the best rate or 18000 tkns at the worst rate

I believe models get 5 cents per token if they work for themselves, probably half that if they work for a studio

Im online everyday and I try to spread my spending evenly

Using best token rate :-

PeriodWhat I
spend($)
What I spend
(tkns at best rate)
What an independent
model receives ($)
What a studio
model receives ($)
Month2000251401257630
Week4665860293147
Day668304120



using worst token rate:-

PeriodWhat I
spend($)
What I spend
(tkns at best rate)
What an independent
model receives ($)
What a studio
model receives ($)
Month200018000900450
Week4664200210105
Day666003015


( i really hope i got all the math right, the numbers are approx)

Also, the amount you receive will be worse if i'm buying in a different currency.


Summary

I think im spending a lot.

A studio model is getting $15/day from my $2000/month

What will they think?
I missed this earlier. This fucking dude is like a baby Gazelle that has frolicked on to the plains of the Serengeti spraying his scent everywhere. I'm surprised he's lasted this long. He'll soon be the star of a nature documentary about Lions if he keeps it up.
 
Jesus... this thread got a whole lot more interesting suddenly LOL
I'm so attracted to total chaos sometimes. What the Hell is going on in here? 😆 😆 💀
 
i had typed this but didnt click post:

👀… … …

because same
Pop Corn Eating GIF by VeeFriends


lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
I want to take tomorrow off and go out for a morning bloody mary!
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
ok, ive worded it badly. It shouldnt be about how much i spend. And it isnt about who I spend my tokens with.

I wanted it to be about how much disappears before it gets to the model.

Because i do care how much the model receives

I want them to get as much as possible

I posted it because ive been a freelancer for 20+ years, and for every one of those years Ive had to fight to stop others from trying to take a slice of my earnings
You can just cashapp me bro.
 
I want to take tomorrow off and go out for a morning bloody mary!
I can't believe people put clam juice in those. Is it supposed to be like some kind of semi convert sexual gesture or what? People really enjoy the taste of clam juice in a bloody Mary??? It has to be some kind of weird guy flirting thing. They can't really enjoy that. Wanna ruin a Bm (imo) throw some klamato or whatever that shit is called, in there. Nasty fucks lol. It can't be for real. I refuse to believe anyone truly enjoys the taste of that.

There's probably some knob end Andrew Tate clone, telling guys if they order those, it will signal us subconsciously that they give head, and get them laid. He's probably charging them like $500 a month for advice like that. I can't even imagine working my Ass off every week just to end up in a bar winking at ladies and drinking klamato, every weekend 🤦‍♀️
 
Last edited:
I can't believe people put clam juice in those. Is it supposed to be like some kind of semi convert sexual gesture or what? People really enjoy the taste of clam juice in a bloody Mary??? It has to be some kind of weird guy flirting thing. They can't really enjoy that. Wanna ruin a Bm (imo) throw some klamato or whatever that shit is called, in there. Nasty fucks lol. It can't be for real.
It's mostly a Maryland thing.
 
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
I can't believe people put clam juice in those. Is it supposed to be like some kind of semi convert sexual gesture or what? People really enjoy the taste of clam juice in a bloody Mary??? It has to be some kind of weird guy flirting thing. They can't really enjoy that. Wanna ruin a Bm (imo) throw some klamato or whatever that shit is called, in there. Nasty fucks lol. It can't be for real.
I mean, I've had it like that before and liked it lol but no one does it here, and neither do I. Most bars here put a whole meal on top of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarieElise
I mean, I've had it like that before and liked it lol but no one does it here, and neither do I. Most bars here put a whole meal on top of them.
I'm down with the celery and the Queen olive but the salt around the rim? Are you like for real trying to kill me? The mix has THREE days worth of salt in it.