AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam models that stream on twitch!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2016
Twitter Username
@elizabethnoir_
Tumblr Username
elizabethnoir
MFC Username
lizbethnoir
Chaturbate Username
elizabethnoir
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/420857/ElizabethNoir/
Hello!
I have some questions for my fellow cam models that also stream on twitch.
Im taking a break from caming to see what I should do as im really indecisive and im worrying about my future alot, should i just do caming? just stream on twitch? do both? any advice or words of wisdom would really help! Its always been my dream to stream on twitch and get into the gaming industry in some way. Has caming/ sex work affected that in anyway? did you find doing both profitable and beneficial to both caming and twitch? did you have to deal with trolls talking about your sex work on twitch?
thank you in advanced for the advice~

Hello!
I have some questions for my fellow cam models that also stream on twitch.
Im taking a break from caming to see what I should do as im really indecisive and im worrying about my future alot, should i just do caming? just stream on twitch? do both? any advice or words of wisdom would really help! Its always been my dream to stream on twitch and get into the gaming industry in some way. Has caming/ sex work affected that in anyway? did you find doing both profitable and beneficial to both caming and twitch? did you have to deal with trolls talking about your sex work on twitch?
thank you in advanced for the advice~

That's odd. We just got another Twitch question barely an hour before this one (also from a new poster):

@Elizabethnoir, meet @SpeedCookie! Perhaps @AmberCutie will decide to merge them?

Hehehe, coincidence is funny huh? :3

If the voice of a total neophyte helps, i plan on doing both. If only because the communities don't necessarily overlap. Plus, to my knowledge, there not much of a speedrunning community on cam sites. XD

Oh, and yeah, two separate questions from two different ends of the experience spectrum.

#1 advice I can give you is to create a separate persona from your camming stuff. I have one name for camming and another for my twitch and I don't allow the two to cross streams. I also ban people who try to talk about camsites or anything like that in chat, and for my regs that watch both we have codewords/nicknames for my camming stuff if it comes up. Keeps the trolls at bay and my paypal safer.

#1 advice I can give you is to create a separate persona from your camming stuff. I have one name for camming and another for my twitch and I don't allow the two to cross streams. I also ban people who try to talk about camsites or anything like that in chat, and for my regs that watch both we have codewords/nicknames for my camming stuff if it comes up. Keeps the trolls at bay and my paypal safer.

Thank you for your advice! i appreciate it :h:

Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.