AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good Background While Camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Angel

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 16, 2016
Hey, everyone. So, here's the deal: I recently moved into a new apartment, and the new room I cam in has very plain white walls. I was wondering what I could do to spruce them up some and add some decorations/a background while I cam just so I don't have a boring white wall behind me. I am allowed to paint, but I don't really want to. I'd rather find some decorations that I can simply put on the wall. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

It depends on what kind of cam model you are. If you play on your youth, your room should reflect that, likewise if you are more edgy, or overtly sexual. There's no answer that will be appropriate for every model.

Reactions: Jesse Angel
stick on white board, you can pick hem up on amazon in white or black. They stick to mostly flat surfaces. If you go with black you can use neon liquid chalk markers. Just make sure to get one that's re-sticabkle. (apposed to permanent)
rBVaG1Wmt52AYU8DAAE9pTGbhyE249.jpg

vynle stickers and or vinyl wall paper
larger-tree-wall-decal-flower-wall-sticker.jpg

Philips Hue Mood Lighting
hue-room-colorz.jpg

washi tape
DIY-Washi-Tape-Projects_homesthetics.net-50.jpg

padded wall
9c0541d607ef0e7996612fe59f957097.jpg

Mandala Tapestry
s-l225.jpg

Thank you, guys! I know this is kinda basic, but I decided on purple sheer curtains with purple lights shining though behind it. I feel like it will suit my room and myself well. I'm just bored of my plain white walls lol. I do appreciate all the input, however, and I'll probably add to the decorations as time goes on keeping what you both have said in mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: BellaPorsche
stick on white board, you can pick hem up on amazon in white or black. They stick to mostly flat surfaces. If you go with black you can use neon liquid chalk markers. Just make sure to get one that's re-sticabkle. (apposed to permanent)

padded wall
9c0541d607ef0e7996612fe59f957097.jpg

QUOTE]

This padded wall:inlove:!!!! Some really great options suggested -

I have a painted colored chalkboard on my main wall, chalk is annoying sometimes but love putting notifiers up, drawing, and games. Even though you do not want to paint the good thing about is you can paint little boards if you wanted instead of the whole wall. I also have another wall where I use one of my various solid color throws easy to switch out and the more neutral tone ones look great for videos and pictures.

The purple curtains and lights sound good something easy to start with and switch up as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.