AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Trump Presidency Prediction Time Capsule Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I believe that Donald Trump's presidency will have a __________ affect on the United States & world.

• Very positive

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Somewhat positive

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Very small/neutral

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Slightly negative

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Very negative

Votes: 42 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellll, Mike Pence is strongly for gay conversion therapy... By the terrible things he did as Governor of Indiana, and the fact that he encourages parents to send their children to those abusive hell holes, along with some pretty authoritarian rhetoric... I wouldn't put it past him to "help" people by sending them away for it... Maybe you wouldn't call that a camp. I would.

I mean, it probably WON'T happen, but what does it hurt any of us to let our friends in different situations experience their worry right now, and be sympathetic to that? Just practicing nice human empathy, despite if you agree with them or not, is a nice thing always.

If a person truly believes that camps similar to those used by Adolf Hitler will happen while Trump is in office, I think they need help. Persecutory delusions or not, seems unhealthy. Also marginalizes the experiences of those who suffered unspeakable acts to pretend you might have it as bad as they did.

I don't think Trump can escalate things into camps. His ratings can only fall so far before other politicians start to back away from him. They might like what he's doing, but they aren't going to want to take the fall with him. They're going to let him dig as big of a hole now as can, but it won't last long enough to go that far. If Ivanka Trump can't even keep her ties with Nordstrom, Trump isn't going to get all of these politicians to get that deep in the muck. His time is limited.

Edit to add: Of the things that are actually happening, I am most scared by Betsy Devos long term. Seriously praying that a few Republicans care enough to stop that one from getting through.

Last edited:
If a person truly believes that camps similar to those used by Adolf Hitler will happen while Trump is in office, I think they need help. Persecutory delusions or not, seems unhealthy. Also marginalizes the experiences of those who suffered unspeakable acts to pretend you might have it as bad as they did.

I did not say anything about Adolf Hitler. I don't know if I gave that impression, and if I did, I don't know how. I don't believe that camps will go up in the United States. We have done it before though, putting those of Japanese lineage into camps during WWII. I could be wrong, but I think that those who are worried about camps are more worried about a situation like that. I don't know why everyone jumps to The Holocaust anytime camps are brought up, especially when our own country actually did encamp people HERE. If you do want to talk about The Holocaust, though, here is a great article from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. "Never Again: Heeding the Warning Signs". I understand why some people are worried. Again, I do not think this will happen. That does not mean I can't be sensitive to those who are scared. I understand why people would be scared and wouldn't ask them to keep silent about that by accusing already marginalized people of invalidating historical events.

In addition to that, is everything short of putting people in camps acceptable? No. What @JizzyJezebel posted is already terrible enough and will have actual real life impact on people. Why isn't that bad enough? Why do we pick up the last part of her post and not talk about the first part? I didn't read her post as "I'm literally scared that they will put us all in camps tomorrow" but rather "this is a terrible omen and is sure to affect people, including me." She can of course correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit to add: Remember, also, that Mike Pence is next and line and even if Trump is impeached, he's leaving behind someone who is arguably worse.

I did not say anything about Adolf Hitler. I don't know if I gave that impression, and if I did, I don't know how.

You didn't, nor did I imply you did. The far left compares Trump to Hitler so often that I assumed JizzyJezebel meant concentration camps. Easy mistake to make and if so, my bad.

Dear Americans....

The camps are old news. Pull your heads from your asses.

Sincerely.

350px-US_incarceration_timeline-clean.svg.png

Whether you agree with what he is doing or not, Trump has opened many people's eyes as to how incompetent and mediocre career politicians truly are. He has accomplished more in 2 weeks than some presidents did during a whole term.

C3c0qLZXAAERLav.jpg

One thing I love to see is pictures of people's desks. Here we have the difference between someone who truly works at their desk and someone who only pretends to work on his desk for a photo. He even has a glass of coke on a napkin.

Whether you agree with what he is doing or not, Trump has opened many people's eyes as to how incompetent and mediocre career politicians truly are.
I hope this is the case. (I don't read much into your pictures though).

Favorite example...

Melania in my opinion should be moving to white house pronto. I know she stubborn and does whatever she wants and strong headed but seriously take the kid out of school whatever and move. Her not moving to white house is the only thing in this presidency i have a problem with so far.

Super agree with you @Lili_Loves . I think he needs a female counterpart more than any other President I can think of. I feel for her because I'd hate to up and move my kids (and people have already been pretty awful about her son), but knowing there's a family in the White House supporting him would soften things. Also, the crazy spending looks bad for the party that talks about lowering budgets. They need to muzzle Kelly Anne Conway and put Milania out there doing something really human as her pet project.She could really be an asset.

The terrorist attack perpetrated by a Trump-supporting, anti-Muslim, white man that claimed six lives was shockingly and unexpectedly ignored by Trump as he rushed to jump all over a failed terrorist attack attempted by a Muslim in France that (thankfully) claimed no lives. How can anyone take him seriously at this point?

Additionally, the France attacker was Egyptian. Which Trump hasn't mentioned, seeing as how Egypt isn't on his ban list. Coincidentally, Trump has business ties to Egypt.

Last edited:
The terrorist attack perpetrated by a Trump-supporting, anti-Muslim, white man that claimed six lives was shockingly and unexpectedly ignored by Trump as he rushed to jump all over a failed terrorist attack attempted by a Muslim in France that (thankfully) claimed no lives. How can anyone take him seriously at this point?

Additionally, the France attacker was Egyptian. Which Trump hasn't mentioned, seeing as how Egypt isn't on his ban list. Coincidentally, Trump has business ties to Egypt.
Extremism is dangerous. Ideological or religious, any form of extremism requires a complete discredit of others who are different. You can not be an extremist if you have respect for others rights/beliefs or the self awareness to know as a human being you can not possibly be right about everything.
Extreme left, Extreme right... they are all unbelievably dangerous to humanity because they are ideologies stripped of empathy.

Super agree with you @Lili_Loves . I think he needs a female counterpart more than any other President I can think of. I feel for her because I'd hate to up and move my kids (and people have already been pretty awful about her son), but knowing there's a family in the White House supporting him would soften things. Also, the crazy spending looks bad for the party that talks about lowering budgets. They need to muzzle Kelly Anne Conway and put Milania out there doing something really human as her pet project.She could really be an asset.

No I like melania dressing up sexy and glamorous. Many designers will dress her free anyway despite what the medja says. But i totally agree it would look better for him to have his family there with him and she should be there. The official reason is her son but i doubt is the reason or even if it is the main reason. Her son will never have normal life anyway and from what i heard from stories by their loyal butler he pretty strong headed himself - barron and probably would be ok moving there. This is history in the making and I dont like it what melania is doing roght now.And is the only thing i dont like everythung else is perfect so far.
I wonder if it some kinda relationship dynamic she has going with trump.She is very strong and stubborn and trump can never really control her and is what he likes about her too. She is loyal and he trusts her but to keep a man like trump interested a woman must be more than that and maybe a bit difficult and maybe is what is happening here.
But i dont like it cause she is first lady now and she needs to be in white house and by his side. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Mila_ and Gen
Whether you agree with what he is doing or not, Trump has opened many people's eyes as to how incompetent and mediocre career politicians truly are. He has accomplished more in 2 weeks than some presidents did during a whole term.

View attachment 68441

One thing I love to see is pictures of people's desks. Here we have the difference between someone who truly works at their desk and someone who only pretends to work on his desk for a photo. He even has a glass of coke on a napkin.

You don't know the events leading up to that photo of Obama. That is a giant speculation and dishonest. He did too work. *rant* It's also hard to get shit done when the Republicans in congress are refusing to work with you over different of fundamental beliefs. It was totally bullshit. They need to learn to work together, learn to agree to disagree, and be OUR FUCKING CIVIL SERVANTS! And now I read democrats in Congress and the House are wanting to do the same. WTF! COME ON! Do your fucking jobs people. For 8 years I watched a bunch of middle aged adults act like stubborn children accusing of one and other of "pushing their agenda." ON BOTH SIDES.

I do find it interesting everyone is freaking out over ALL THE EXECUTIVE ORDERS. In 12 days Obama still had him beat. If anything you can say he is working a helluvah lot more than Dubya did. lol.

InUZBrs.png

https://qz.com/899741/how-many-executive-orders-has-donald-trump-signed-compared-to-barack-obama/

You don't know the events leading up to that photo of Obama

But I do know he posted it voluntarily and it wasn't with a caption that read "omg my White House cleaning lady is so efficient!", same with all the photos of himself playing "office basket". I am not talking specifically about Obama either, this is a global issue with career politicians, they are all there to get paid, take photos and do what they are told from above like puppets, nothing more. I do actually collect pictures of famous people at their desks. Let me show you who is a phony and who works for real.

This is the desk of Angela Merkel. From her desk I can tell she hasn't worked a day in that office everything in this picture is a prop, there is not a single human detail on the photo that links that office to herself. Notice how Trump has half glass of coke on his desk over a napkin, that is a detail that tells you he has spent more than 15 minutes sitting there. There is nothing like that in Angela Merkel's desk.

2013-05-28T084939Z_192528860_GM1E95R1O7V01_RTRMADP_3_GERMANY-MERKEL.JPG

This is the desk of the King of Spain. From the photo I can tell that man doesn't put a foot in that office unless he is getting his picture taken. Like Merkel's desk this man has nothing that would indicate he spends time in the room. Not even a computer. There isn't a single indication of use or wear and tear on the desk.

53a42505c49b1.jpg

The man sitting with him is Rajoy, Spain's current PM. He is the leader of the conservative party, a career politician and a complete incompetent who has done nothing in his 40 year political career. Check out his desk:

1459720886_180757_1459721014_noticia_normal.jpg

This man doesn't work on that desk. The glass of water is something he offered the other guy who is interviewing him for his TV show. Nothing in that desk indicates that the office is inhabited by a human.

This doesn't happen with people who actually do work. These career politicians are only there as figurines, to nod their heads, take pictures and do as they are told from above. Wanna know who does work? George Soros. He might be the devil himself and represent everything that is corrupted and wrong in this world, but you can tell he works his ass off, his office is for real. Check out his desk:

162568491.jpg

This is a man who spends a lot of time in his office, has a lot of shit going on and uses his desk. Notice how he has tons of pencils of different heights (which means he has actually sharpened them and used them) the really old computer he only uses when he has to. Nothing here is a prop.

It doesn't only happen with politicians. You know those MTV specials where they used to go to famous people houses and give a tour of the place? Half of the rapper homes they would visit you could tell nobody lived there. They would open the fridge and there were only cans of beverages in it. No clothes anywhere except in the closet. No signs of humans actually inhabiting the homes they toured. They would simply rent a place, throw a couple of shit in there and pretend like it was that person's home. Then, on the rare occasions they would visit someone's real home you would notice the difference... they had a dog and dog shit all over the place, some tennis shoes in the balcony, actual food in the fridge, maybe a milk carton past the expiration date. It's the same thing.

This is why I know some of the CEO's of famous companies are more politicians than actual workers. Compare the desk of Steve Jobs (who actually did work) to the desk of the new Apple CEO who is a puppet:

steve-jobs-desk.jpg time-100-2016-tim-cook.jpg

One of them works, the other is just posing. Check out Elon Musk at his desk, he is the owner of Tesla and an alleged genius:

4334997908_3e7cda0f97_b.jpg

So yeah, it isn't just Obama, its all career politicians.

Edit: I just ran a search for "Obama desk"...

artistic-desk-oval-office-on-oval-office-desk.jpg o-OBAMA-IPAD-570.jpg show-images-Hidden White House (10).jpg PRES1_800.jpg BtGayaOIIAEFkXx.jpg 179184675-1024x682.jpg Screen Shot 2017-02-04 at 5.55.28 AM.png obamadesk.jpg

Last edited:
Some people work better not having things on their desk... Some people like to have files organized and filed when they are not physically working on them at the time. Everyone has different work habits. You are cherry picking. I am working in a office setting right now with two archaeologists. One keeps his desk neat and orderly. The other has hers cluttered. They both work equally hard. The cluttered desk archaeologist tends to get her work done a lot slower then the other. When I was a teenager I briefly interned a month with a state representive. They kept their office pretty messy. I can name several other office settings I've worked in or been in where I've observed different work habits. This doesn't mean shit.

That stuff on Trump's desk looks suspiciously like parts of newspapers. He's pretty obsessed with what people say about him, so that makes sense. If he only knew how to use a computer or an iPad, he wouldn't need all that crap. What you don't see are briefing books.

It's also "the current year." A lot of office settings are "green offices." Usually that means less paper more electronic. Only make hard copies of important shit. A lot of government offices have done this. Mine has. Actually fun fact most of Florida's government has.

Some people work better not having things on their desk... Some people like to have files organized and filed when they are not physically working on them at the time. Everyone has different work habits. You are cherry picking. I am working in a office setting right now with two archaeologists. One keeps his desk neat and orderly. The other has hers cluttered. They both work equally hard. The cluttered desk archaeologist tends to get her work done a lot slower then the other. When I was a teenager I briefly interned a month with a state representive. They kept their office pretty messy. I can name several other office settings I've worked in or been in where I've observed different work habits. This doesn't mean shit.

It is not about clutter. It's about details. You probably didn't read my post thoroughly because I explained this.

The example I used of Steve Jobs, for example, shows a person who is orderly and who doesn't keep clutter at his desk and yet you can tell he does work there because there are details that show he is actually using the desk, spending time there, and actually working. And if you are a politician, particularly a high ranking officer like the POTUS you get most briefings in a folder. There is a lot of shit to sign and approve, and read. Which is why it is so funny to see all those politicians with empty desks.

You want to know who does work? Hillary Clinton. She might be an evil person but she is the one who works in the Clinton family, Bill was always a figurehead. Look at Hillary's desks:

hillary-watching-bill.jpg

She is not a messy person, there is no clutter, but look at the details. She is eating for real: there are napkins, a half empty glass of water and another glass of what seams to be tea. There are post-it notes on her monitor and papers on the back of her desk. She uses that desk to actually work. Look at her on a plane, she is also working:

AP203466015706-web.jpg

She is reading this stuff, she is not just holding a folder up and signing some shit in it, there are actual documents and briefs open and she is using her phone. This was a candid shot, she is working. Look at her posing. Even posing for a picture she is actually working. There are details like having a printer awkwardly in the middle of the desk like she has been printing shit, there is a laptop but she isnt sitting in front of it which means she is either going back and forth from the laptop to her paperwork or there was someone else with her working who has taken a break.

hillary_at_desk.jpg

Like I said in the other post, this isn't about messiness or clutter, or even paperwork laying around. It's about the difference between a stage and an actual office. An actor and an real person working for real.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/09/where_does_obama_work.html

After the White House released photos of the newly renovated Oval Office late last month, the Explainer noticed something a little bizarre: There was no computer on President Obama's desk, or any paperwork, either. Does Obama actually work in the Oval Office?

Not most of the time. The president conducts briefings and holds staff meetings in the Oval Office, but it's used primarily as a ceremonial space. Obama does much of his day-to-day work—such as editing speeches and reviewing papers—in the President's Study, located off the Oval Office, and in the Treaty Room, on the second floor of the White House. Many recent former presidents—including both Bushes, Carter, Ford, and Johnson—chiefly worked out of the study as well. The last president to use the Oval Office regularly for desk work may have been John F. Kennedy, who would go there after hours to record the day's events for what would, presumably, have become his memoirs.
[...]

Some people work better not having things on their desk...
lol what? orderly maybe but these desks empty and staged

angela merkel desk is really weird btw bad vibes so dark and the globe dark
my guess is empty cause she takes orders from someone above so she does not need to actually have any papers the documents are somewhere else...
again this is just speculation but these desks are empty
also the energy of photo reads staged to me

Reactions: Mila_
That stuff on Trump's desk looks suspiciously like parts of newspapers. He's pretty obsessed with what people say about him, so that makes sense. If he only knew how to use a computer or an iPad, he wouldn't need all that crap. What you don't see are briefing books.
yeah he likes to know what is going on and which direction press is heading why is that a bad thing? is he supposed to not be interested is what press writes?
also is better he reads paper than electronics cause no one will have ability to know exactly then what he read and when cause no electronic is safe
but i always thought trump had good grasp pf social media and the internet he is the first president who used twitter in his campaign and we know what the results are

Reactions: Mila_
lol what? orderly maybe but these desks empty and staged

angela merkel desk is really weird btw bad vibes so dark and the globe dark
my guess is empty cause she takes orders from someone above so she does not need to actually have any papers the documents are somewhere else...
again this is just speculation but these desks are empty
also the energy of photo reads staged to me

You weren't there either, so how do you know? Just because you feel that it could be staged doesn't mean that's the reasoning. You are being incredibly subjective. I could use the same argument with Trump... Let me give it a spin.

"How on earth could you focus with that messy desk? He could of easily planted all of those papers so he could appear very very busy to the public. And Trump sure isn't a stranger to public image. I just get that vibe from looking at that picture."

I know by the results and i know it by PEACE AND CALM.
intuition
truth trump could have staged but is not how it comes across and trump is very into momentum he almost never plans his days maybe he changed a bit as president but he is so into momentum which always changes no wonder his desk is a mess cause he is keeping up with all the new stuff which happens every day
and i believe that during gulf spill obama went to play golf and it took him weeks to respond - he is not into momentum
i really actually do not need any of these photos to know all this - the pics are just fun to look at and an additional detail to me and yeah these kinda comfirm what i already know and are not really a proof but fun detail is all
i just saw a photo of martin luther king desk btw and al am gonna say is that one is also very cluttered

I'm sorry, but has anyone worked in an office setting? Ya'll know people keep their desks differently and have different work patterns. I'm going crazy right? When I mentioned one of the people I work for with who keeps their desk really orderly. It looks EXACTLY like Obama's. You know how I know? Because I'm the assistant who has to constantly put back and take out the same research materiel multiple times a day. He also mainly does all his work electronically. The other lady is more of a pen and paper first while keeping all her materials needed around or on her desk.

I have also worked for a pretty big company. I saw the people who liked to decorate their desks a little to a lot, leave it bare, and kept in messy. Like seriously, am I going insane?

Intuition is not fact.

but i dont think one can compare office desks to world leader desks and unless these papers were removed for security reasons there is no excuse looks too empty

dunno
i follow it with great results
trump wrote he only follow intuition too and look he is president
trump wrote in his book kick ass that sometimes he does not feel like doing anything about someting cause intuition says wrong moment then he jumps
trump is huge believer in intuition considering that he just won preidency i dont think he totally off the mark do you
but to know intuition and to read it correctly u need to tap into your life force
watch star wars movie on how to do it
also you need to have pure heart

• Wat?!
Reactions: fandango
Status
Not open for further replies.