AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Trump Presidency Prediction Time Capsule Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

I believe that Donald Trump's presidency will have a __________ affect on the United States & world.

• Very positive

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Somewhat positive

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Very small/neutral

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Slightly negative

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Very negative

Votes: 42 55.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I do know he posted it voluntarily and it wasn't with a caption that read "omg my White House cleaning lady is so efficient!", same with all the photos of himself playing "office basket". I am not talking specifically about Obama either, this is a global issue with career politicians, they are all there to get paid, take photos and do what they are told from above like puppets, nothing more. I do actually collect pictures of famous people at their desks. Let me show you who is a phony and who works for real.

This is the desk of Angela Merkel. From her desk I can tell she hasn't worked a day in that office everything in this picture is a prop, there is not a single human detail on the photo that links that office to herself. Notice how Trump has half glass of coke on his desk over a napkin, that is a detail that tells you he has spent more than 15 minutes sitting there. There is nothing like that in Angela Merkel's desk.

View attachment 68475

This is the desk of the King of Spain. From the photo I can tell that man doesn't put a foot in that office unless he is getting his picture taken. Like Merkel's desk this man has nothing that would indicate he spends time in the room. Not even a computer. There isn't a single indication of use or wear and tear on the desk.

View attachment 68476

The man sitting with him is Rajoy, Spain's current PM. He is the leader of the conservative party, a career politician and a complete incompetent who has done nothing in his 40 year political career. Check out his desk:

View attachment 68477

This man doesn't work on that desk. The glass of water is something he offered the other guy who is interviewing him for his TV show. Nothing in that desk indicates that the office is inhabited by a human.

This doesn't happen with people who actually do work. These career politicians are only there as figurines, to nod their heads, take pictures and do as they are told from above. Wanna know who does work? George Soros. He might be the devil himself and represent everything that is corrupted and wrong in this world, but you can tell he works his ass off, his office is for real. Check out his desk:

View attachment 68478

This is a man who spends a lot of time in his office, has a lot of shit going on and uses his desk. Notice how he has tons of pencils of different heights (which means he has actually sharpened them and used them) the really old computer he only uses when he has to. Nothing here is a prop.

It doesn't only happen with politicians. You know those MTV specials where they used to go to famous people houses and give a tour of the place? Half of the rapper homes they would visit you could tell nobody lived there. They would open the fridge and there were only cans of beverages in it. No clothes anywhere except in the closet. No signs of humans actually inhabiting the homes they toured. They would simply rent a place, throw a couple of shit in there and pretend like it was that person's home. Then, on the rare occasions they would visit someone's real home you would notice the difference... they had a dog and dog shit all over the place, some tennis shoes in the balcony, actual food in the fridge, maybe a milk carton past the expiration date. It's the same thing.

This is why I know some of the CEO's of famous companies are more politicians than actual workers. Compare the desk of Steve Jobs (who actually did work) to the desk of the new Apple CEO who is a puppet:

View attachment 68479 View attachment 68480

One of them works, the other is just posing. Check out Elon Musk at his desk, he is the owner of Tesla and an alleged genius:

View attachment 68481

So yeah, it isn't just Obama, its all career politicians.

Edit: I just ran a search for "Obama desk"...

View attachment 68482 View attachment 68483 View attachment 68484 View attachment 68485 View attachment 68486 View attachment 68487 View attachment 68488 View attachment 68489

Is it not possible that these people have simply tidied their desks because they knew people were coming to take photos? If we're playing desk assumptions it seems far more logical to expect a world leader to not leave potentially sensitive folders laying around to be photographed. Also they would want to give off the impression of an organised person rather than a disorganised person with papers strewn everywhere.

The same goes for MTV Cribs, I used to watch that too back in the day. The stars would know what day the film crew are turning up so they would have had all the cleaners and gardeners in to make the place look as good as possible instead of all messy. Regular people also clean up their houses when they know people are coming over. None of that proves the houses weren't lived in or the desks are never used for real work.

Not saying you're wrong I don't follow any of these politicians as closely as you do but there are many ways to interpret the same picture.

The same goes for MTV Cribs, I used to watch that too back in the day. The stars would know what day the film crew are turning up so they would have had all the cleaners and gardeners in to make the place look as good as possible instead of all messy.

It's great that you are using the MTV Cribs example because it is not tied to politics so people can see what I mean without getting caught in tribe loyalties.

It is true that some people like to tidy up when they know a picture will be taken. It makes sense that they would put everything in its place. But the details that give away the fact that a house is not a home but a stage has nothing to do with order. In MTV Cribs they would open the fridge and there would only be cans of beer in it, nothing else. None of the fridges I have ever seen in real life homes are like that. I eat mostly take away or at restaurants and even I have stuff in there: a tupperware with left overs from last night, an apple, maybe a carton of milk or some eggs. And these are things that the cleaning team has no reason to throw away, it isnt trash it belongs in the fridge. Same thing with the bathroom, there werent even bottles of products anywhere. I get that you are tidy but surely you have to wash your hair and your body. Do you keep your shampoo locked away? you simply know from details if a house is being lived in or not.

Same with these desks. Maybe they have multiple offices and the one they take pics in is just for show. Maybe they are really really incredibly tidy. Maybe they dont work much in general, just pose for photos and take orders from above. Who knows? What I do know is those desks are not being used to work on. And it is difficult to find pics of some of these leaders where they are actually working, if they have another desk, another officr, surely at some point in their 8 years of being in office someone would have taken a candid picture of them working. There are many pictures of Hillary working, why cant I find a single one of Obama? It is speculation but there is a lot you can tell from a picture.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
There are many pictures of Hillary working, why cant I find a single one of Obama? It is speculation but there is a lot you can tell from a picture.

You are just creating conspiracy theory and it's a pretty damn crazy one. You are saying he didn't work at that desk a lot because he doesn't have clutter and paper on his desk? Or decorations? Because you can't find a photo that you can relate to? So, you really can't tell a lot from a photo. Only make speculations if you don't know what was going on at the time or if you weren't there.

There are so many people who do keep their work desk like this. This is fucking nuts. I wanna shake you, boo :p

And it is difficult to find pics of some of these leaders where they are actually working, if they have another desk, another officr, surely at some point in their 8 years of being in office someone would have taken a candid picture of them working.
The cool thing about the world we live in is that there are these "search engine" things. I like the one called Google. If you type www.google.com at the top of your browser, it gives you a box where you can type in the thing you want to find and it will search the whole internet for those things and show them to you.

For example, I typed "obama study" and it showed me these pictures of Obama in his presidential study. Pretty cool.

President-Barack-Obama-making-a-call-600x400.jpg

presidents-study-2009-kiss.jpg

These's even a whole page about it: http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west-wing/presidents-study.htm

I'm sorry, but has anyone worked in an office setting? Ya'll know people keep their desks differently and have different work patterns. I'm going crazy right? When I mentioned one of the people I work for with who keeps their desk really orderly. It looks EXACTLY like Obama's. You know how I know? Because I'm the assistant who has to constantly put back and take out the same research materiel multiple times a day. He also mainly does all his work electronically. The other lady is more of a pen and paper first while keeping all her materials needed around or on her desk.

I have also worked for a pretty big company. I saw the people who liked to decorate their desks a little to a lot, leave it bare, and kept in messy. Like seriously, am I going insane?

Intuition is not fact.

I see this in the office I work in. We have everyone from low-level grunts to higher-level managers, and there's a full variety of desks. Some people keep no paper on their desks, take notes electronically, and file any paperwork immediately. Others have multiple notebooks, files, etc, all over. Some straight up have garbage and filth all over their desks - I used to sit next to one of those types, I would come in to her bag in my chair, and her food and coffee all over my desk, it was horrendous.

If for some reason we were going to be photographed while working (we never would, there's too much of a risk to sensitive information), you can bet even the lady with the garbage desk would be all neat and organized, to project an image of organization and neatness to who the hell ever was going to be seeing the pictures.

Motherfuckers are setting fire to the world, and y'all are talking about desks.

In fairness to the desk discussion, and don't take this too seriously, was a pretty entertaining read. Thread was a liberal circle jerk/pity party/safe space until that point, enjoyable to see something different. Refreshing to see mostly lighthearted banter instead of claptrap and mass hysteria.

But I do know he posted it voluntarily and it wasn't with a caption that read "omg my White House cleaning lady is so efficient!", same with all the photos of himself playing "office basket". I am not talking specifically about Obama either, this is a global issue with career politicians, they are all there to get paid, take photos and do what they are told from above like puppets, nothing more. I do actually collect pictures of famous people at their desks. Let me show you who is a phony and who works for real.

This is the desk of Angela Merkel. From her desk I can tell she hasn't worked a day in that office everything in this picture is a prop, there is not a single human detail on the photo that links that office to herself. Notice how Trump has half glass of coke on his desk over a napkin, that is a detail that tells you he has spent more than 15 minutes sitting there. There is nothing like that in Angela Merkel's desk.

View attachment 68475

This is the desk of the King of Spain. From the photo I can tell that man doesn't put a foot in that office unless he is getting his picture taken. Like Merkel's desk this man has nothing that would indicate he spends time in the room. Not even a computer. There isn't a single indication of use or wear and tear on the desk.

View attachment 68476

The man sitting with him is Rajoy, Spain's current PM. He is the leader of the conservative party, a career politician and a complete incompetent who has done nothing in his 40 year political career. Check out his desk:

View attachment 68477

This man doesn't work on that desk. The glass of water is something he offered the other guy who is interviewing him for his TV show. Nothing in that desk indicates that the office is inhabited by a human.

This doesn't happen with people who actually do work. These career politicians are only there as figurines, to nod their heads, take pictures and do as they are told from above. Wanna know who does work? George Soros. He might be the devil himself and represent everything that is corrupted and wrong in this world, but you can tell he works his ass off, his office is for real. Check out his desk:

View attachment 68478

This is a man who spends a lot of time in his office, has a lot of shit going on and uses his desk. Notice how he has tons of pencils of different heights (which means he has actually sharpened them and used them) the really old computer he only uses when he has to. Nothing here is a prop.

It doesn't only happen with politicians. You know those MTV specials where they used to go to famous people houses and give a tour of the place? Half of the rapper homes they would visit you could tell nobody lived there. They would open the fridge and there were only cans of beverages in it. No clothes anywhere except in the closet. No signs of humans actually inhabiting the homes they toured. They would simply rent a place, throw a couple of shit in there and pretend like it was that person's home. Then, on the rare occasions they would visit someone's real home you would notice the difference... they had a dog and dog shit all over the place, some tennis shoes in the balcony, actual food in the fridge, maybe a milk carton past the expiration date. It's the same thing.

This is why I know some of the CEO's of famous companies are more politicians than actual workers. Compare the desk of Steve Jobs (who actually did work) to the desk of the new Apple CEO who is a puppet:

View attachment 68479 View attachment 68480

One of them works, the other is just posing. Check out Elon Musk at his desk, he is the owner of Tesla and an alleged genius:

View attachment 68481

So yeah, it isn't just Obama, its all career politicians.

Edit: I just ran a search for "Obama desk"...

View attachment 68482 View attachment 68483 View attachment 68484 View attachment 68485 View attachment 68486 View attachment 68487 View attachment 68488 View attachment 68489

LOOOOOOOOL. I'm a super neat freak. I guess if YOU saw a photo of MY desk then you'd assume I never stepped foot in my office too. You're ridic

Predictions:
The fake news crisis will continue to erode at civilization under the DJ, dangerously so at times. Increasingly we should see real issues covered over with mountains of fake content allowing those in power to do almost anything they wish. Citizens (not just in the US) will have to be more vigilant than ever unless the media can regain its former glory and expose the truth from lies.
It is no accident that the word of the year is 'fake-news', the DJ raps it out regularly and will continue to do so.

For the US he will risk the safety of his citizens long term, for short term goals. [He has already threatened a critical military relationship by thoughtlessly breaking agreements. The US has no alternative option available should the relationship sour. Relying on past social capital is a dangerous game to play. Trump did modify the language, which was a good sign that he was serious about his role in office.]
I think he will give the south china sea to China, keep a strong military presence in South Korea, and reduce military actions elsewhere. Threats other than military ones he doesn't have much vision for, hopefully he listens to the experts in these areas.

The constitution will be circumvented when President Trump realizes he will lose any court battle over blanket bans to groups of people. He will discover that regulatory controls offer far more security and last longer. The politics may be slow, but doable. I think he will realize that the office does have boundaries; that unlike tax laws cannot be avoided.

Pres.Trump will need to move fast on his infrastructure investments, which he will do. The main concern being that what is being invested in is old technology. These investments will work in the short term, it will create some good jobs and many long term as the skills are in demand beyond these investments.
The Trumpster will not anticipate the next few years of white collar job losses due to his focus being on those who voted for him. Just as one employment sector starts to recover another will fall.
Investment needs to focus on those creating new ideas and businesses. Historically the US has been awesome in this area, it is unknown whether this Trump tower will be filled with new vibrant businesses after his presidency or not. The better the range of skills he can create, the better will be his chances of real successes. So far his actions have been old school, he can do better for the US. Prediction, not much progress in this area, but no falling behind either.

President Trump will have a good go at keeping his promises. He will not 'make america great' in the way he wants to, China will continue to overtake the US in GDP and in lifestyle measures, but this is not something to fear. They will face many of the same troubles that the US and everyone else does. The world is still in massive transition, so we all need to make our citizens adaptable, well educated, and resilient.

Long term, the chaos this president will add will help America get back its core values. Personally, I am most excited to see what will happen with the US media after the DJ's reign.

LMAO after seeing that so-called self-professed native American, Elizabeth Warren, being told to shut up and sit down today. It's also good to see that Wasserman-Schultz, after being forced to resign, is back in the democratic chain of command. As long as those two keep up their headlining, corrupt, lying ways... the DNC will continue their downhill spiral.

LMAO after seeing that so-called self-professed native American, Elizabeth Warren, being told to shut up and sit down today. It's also good to see that Wasserman-Schultz, after being forced to resign, is back in the democratic chain of command. As long as those two keep up their headlining, corrupt, lying ways... the DNC will continue their downhill spiral.
Maybe. Maybe both parties are going to continue their downhill spiral, and take us all to a hell we thought we were too good for.

That was in the Senate. I give a fuck if other senators won't listen to her. I listened to her afterwards.

Enjoy the show.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...asts-gop-republicans-should-be-sued-for-fraud

Maybe. Maybe both parties are going to continue their downhill spiral, and take us all to a hell we thought we were too good for.

That was in the Senate. I give a fuck if other senators won't listen to her. I listened to her afterwards.

Enjoy the show.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...asts-gop-republicans-should-be-sued-for-fraud

Then you wasted your time.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole lot should be fired for not doing their job!

There NEEDS to be accountability when politicians promise shit solely for getting elected they know won't happen, or are incapable of delivering. The voting public is useless because it's a proven fact they care more about bullshit reality shows & the Kardashians than who is lying to them on a daily basis because they've basically been indoctrinated to it.

And wtf is up all these face palms and other childish high school antics on this 'adult site?'

If you have something to say, say it.

Then you wasted your time.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole lot should be fired for not doing their job!

There NEEDS to be accountability when politicians promise shit solely for getting elected they know won't happen, or are incapable of delivering. The voting public is useless because it's a proven fact they care more about bullshit reality shows & the Kardashians than who is lying to them on a daily basis because they've basically been indoctrinated to it.

And wtf is up all these face palms and other childish high school antics on this 'adult site?'

If you have something to say, say it.
Who you talk about wasting time lol?

A former repub and a former dem here. The shit the repubs warned me the dems were going to do, they did themselves. The shit the dems pointed out the repubs did, they were just as guilty of.

We have a government of the elites, for the elites. And speaking from experience the whole system is based on the ability of those elites to manipulate small minds, the sort that feel like they won something when a self professed Native American loses face in a sham like the Senate.

You elite Boce? If not, you aint won shit. Now sit there giggling with delight and pretend otherwise.

And my sympathies regarding your post rating tragedy. There there, it will be ok...

9df28646398ec54c867dcf13dcf1d407.gif

And speaking from experience the whole system is based on the ability of those elites to manipulate small minds, the sort that feel like they won something when a self professed Native American loses face in a sham like the Senate.

LOL, despite her losing face, the DNC still felt like they won something. Now compare that to M3s previously limited to SF now being issued to infantry and please tell me more about the ability of elites some more.

LOL, despite her losing face, the DNC still felt like they won something. Now compare that to M3s previously limited to SF now being issued to infantry and please tell me more about the ability of elites some more.
Well idk what the DNC felt, because I am not the DNC. Perhaps you, or those you listen to, have psychic powers I don't.

You are going to have to connect the dots a little more for me if you want me to understand wtf you are talking about with the M3. If you are suggesting a military coup of some sort, well it wouldn't surprise me.

Prediction: I think the PRC is going to use DT's ignorance and impetuousness to invade and reclaim Taiwan. And the US will look the other way during the slaughter.

We may see history made.
The first President removed from the White House in a straightjacket.

I wish I was joking.
Fuck it, let's appoint Mama June queen and be done with it...

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
We may see history made.
The first President removed from the White House in a straightjacket.

I wish I was joking.

I fear Trump may wind up being the subject of a specialist round in a future game show titled "Impeached or Assassinated?"

Whatever happens I'm sure we'll hear all about it on twitter followed with the words "Sad! Terrible! Believe me! Fake news!" etc

Status
Not open for further replies.