AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a person asks you a question, and when your honest answer isn't the sunshine-and-rainbows response they expected, they reply with "Well, at least you've got your health!" or "Well, at least God woke you up this morning!" Omg, shut...the fuck...up.

Randomly putting on four pounds of water weight overnight. Thank you pizza. My self esteem needed that.

Randomly putting on four pounds of water weight overnight. Thank you pizza. My self esteem needed that.
This is me pretty much every Monday morning. I'll be good through the week and see a couple lbs off the scale by Friday, then come Monday, everything I imbibed over the weekend is like "HAHA NO JUST KIDDING YOU'RE BACK UP THERE, BABY!"

I loathe my male friend. Doesn't have time to talk about anything, doesn't talk when I need a friend, but once I post a nude on Fetlife I get a message right after they like it. Smh, they must think I'm beyond stupid to not notice that and put two and three together and get five. -_-

Not exactly the same, but I have been fighting a losing battle against my skin lately. Was feeling slightly optimistic yesterday, woke up with two blemishes this morning. Whyyyyy, face, why?!

Not exactly the same, but I have been fighting a losing battle against my skin lately. Was feeling slightly optimistic yesterday, woke up with two blemishes this morning. Whyyyyy, face, why?!
I've had a giant pimple on my face the last two weeks which meant I had to wear makeup to cam as opposed to wanting to. Bleh. I feel you. I mean it was the size of a damn nickel.

That stupid thing that randomly happens where the skin on my feet gets so dry that I'll get cracked skin between my toes. Heals up just fine after a few days in a row of religiously applying lotion, but it's so itchy and painful that first day.

And, yes, I'm quite certain that it's not a fungus issue, as it happens every couple of years at the most, and I'm hypervigilant about making sure that I have shoes/sandals on when in a locker room or public shower. It's just incredibly dry skin in a somewhat delicate area.

The menstrual cycle doesn't help. The best thing that works for me is only keep it hydrated and wait for it to go Away.

Reactions: Gen
That Twitter will hide perfectly innocuous cat pics as potentially sensitive content, but proudly displays dick-focused previews of bj/fuck videos. Or, even more fun, those chastity/humiliation pics of subs that dommes retweet. If I'm interested in seeing someone's peen, I follow THEM, not their significant other whose videos they sometimes feature in. I'm not fond of just tripping across strange wang as I scroll through Twitter.

Reactions: Gen and ExcellaExe
That Torrid sells size 10. That's not a plus size, c'mon. That's average. You can buy size 10 literally everywhere, why does the fat chick store carry it?

Mufflers. People who drive their cars around at 2 am and use the hell out of those engines AND have mufflers.
They have a very special place in hell where it's not only pain and suffering, but the sound of crying babies 24/7.
Right next to late night karaoke singers.

I love karaoke. Lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: NatalieP
That topamax made me so out of shape. Fucking hell. I couldn't run a half a mile. I could've done that two months ago. I could've run two miles two months ago. :(

Oh well. Time to start the long road back to recovery.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
When you're on MFC and see an awesome ass in the cam preview. But before you can click to go to the room, the previews update and the images all change. You can't find the ass, and you didn't notice the name.

The perfect ass; it's out there, yet it's gone, tormenting you forever with that knowledge.
26.gif

When you're on MFC and see an awesome ass in the cam preview. But before you can click to go to the room, the previews update and the images all change. You can't find the ass, and you didn't notice the name.

The perfect ass; it's out there, yet it's gone, tormenting you forever with that knowledge.
26.gif

It was probably bullshit anyway... a while back, I saw the same exact amazing ass image being advertised by 3 different models. None of which were owners of said ass.

When the liner of a skirt gets caught in your panties without you realizing. I walked halfway up my busy street not knowing I was displaying my granny panties to the world. I walked past school children, power walkers, families, people waiting for buses, homeless, and not one fucking person told me. Luckily, I can laugh at these things, but I walked by two different private schools(like catholic and lutheran bullshit). I could've ended up on a list.

When people who have lousy ear phones without isolation go on the bus and play the Macarena in full volume. Can someone just shoot me now and get this over with?

I would start aggressively doing the Macarena next to them to let them know how annoying they are. But I'm a jerk.

Despite being an atheist and very anti-supernatural, my fear of demons. I do not know why, but the thought of them really unnerves me. And if I see a horror movie, I am running to be under the covers as soon as lights are out.

Dude yes, this is totally me. Me and my bf watch paranormal stuff on Netlfix and I get super paranoid afterwords. I try to reason with myself but my fear makes no sense since I'm also atheist. lol. I always wonder what to do if there's a demon and I can't pray hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.