AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a bad level man who is sorry. And sweet you said you would not take sides. I was wrong in every thing I did. You know I treated her right..

i think you mistaken me for someone else.

i think you mistaken me for someone else.
It does strike me (and likely others) a bit strange that you've had an account here for 5 years and just started posting in this thread.

Can you elaborate on why this is?

Well she managed to get me banned on mfc. I'm not only one that she dumped. There are more very upset with her. And my state is blocked so I can't send tips or join room.
Its super easy to ban someone from your room on mfc. Get over it. Move on. End of story .

Well she managed to get me banned on mfc. I'm not only one that she dumped. There are more very upset with her. And my state is blocked so I can't send tips or join room.

tenor.gif

Jesus, dude. Guess the whole "don't go on cam sites anymore you're not looking at the models with any sort of realism" just flew by your head, didn't it? Maybe the cam site banned you for posing a threat to their models.
What threat. Were do you come up with this.

@52 kisses we're on page eight of your meltdown over a cam girl "dumping" you (lmfao, still can't get over that) where you claimed going into debt over this woman (but not really, but really), how you didn't harass her (well maybe you did, maybe you even stalked her), and it looks like you even brought in two accounts to debate with yourself about your evilness and wrong doings that weren't really your fault and now you're thinking a model is gonna hire a hitman on you.

so. the threat isn't in your words, it is in your actions. you're not stable enough to be on a cam site. :D as suggested before, log off and go to therapy.

How much does it take for MFC to ban a member? Must be a lot.

Right?
Like I can't just message them and ask them to ban someone without some sort of proof of crazy ass behavior.

First i thought its a model post like she been dumped by a guy but wait no ! Its a dude who once again didnt understand what a cam site REALLY is. Probably if your boss would fire you one day , you'd say he dumped you ? Or...you dumped him?
You want people be on their knees forever cause you tipped them ? Did she force those tokens out of your pocket? Did she blackmail you? It wont be any guy next, will be lots and lots of CUSTOMERS who will tip this girl you obsessing about .

I mean come on dude , read this again : https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features

EXACTLY! she didnt! he is way to obsessing her and cant take a no for answer and dont know when to back off when she blocked and rejected him! he is just creepy that he still keep tabs on her when he said he will leave her alone and he even said promise. pretty much a liar to me with his words.

Well you win. Getting me banned from mfc is pretty low even for you. I told you I was going to not bother you anymore and you did this. You took my money now my entertainment. What's next a hit man. Now what do I need to do to get unbanned.

I don't think she's reading this, dude...

I don't think she's reading this, dude...
It does strike me (and likely others) a bit strange that you've had an account here for 5 years and just started posting in this thread.

Can you elaborate on why this is?

yes i can actually, im a member and before i never had the use for it when i sign up and recently a friend is going through some issue with a person that wont leave her alone and harassing her and spread fabrication lies about her and his story how a cam model dump him. i want to give my 2 cents in this and my side cause i heard the whole thing and he not even telling the whole thing and only part of it to make him sound like he a good giving person.

Status
Not open for further replies.