AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am new here, i am from philippines working in streamate, i just wanna ask about new payment its just kinda confusing it says cosmopayments is not available in all countries, anyone from streamate, have you checked your payment page?

If it was only that, they could just find a new bank and credit card provider. Plus the communication from firstchoicepay was just...well...non existent and apparently not only towards customers, towards their employees as well.

I'm on day seven at Paxum since my application. I don't blame them though, the amount of applications will be through the roof.

Finding a new backer to take on what is considered a high risk industry isn't as simple as snapping your fingers. You're also assuming they even care to do that. They may just be happy to close down. It happens. They started issuing notices as soon as they knew anything concrete and had answers to give. It was hardly non existent communication. You keep forgetting they were blindsided by all this too. Bottom line FCP didn't cause this mess. Choice Bank did.

Finding a new backer to take on what is considered a high risk industry isn't as simple as snapping your fingers. You're also assuming they even care to do that. They may just be happy to close down. It happens. They started issuing notices as soon as they knew anything concrete and had answers to give. It was hardly non existent communication. You keep forgetting they were blindsided by all this too. Bottom line FCP didn't cause this mess. Choice Bank did.
They should care to do that as long as our money are still ''frozen '' there in the FCP accounts, and we cant do anything than wait for a reply from them to use OUR money!

Reactions: Chriss

My original point was that I don't understand why people would want the same company firstchoicepay to just reappear under a new name. What you wrote just doesn't change it, even if fcp management was really blindsided (which I still doubt).

cosmo pay support response bellow for countries outside of Europe

^^

We are pleased to hear from you and welcome you on-board!

Please note that the registration page on www.cosmopayment.com is now currently available.

The service for prepaid MasterCards will initially be available to customers located in select countries in Europe only.

We are working rapidly to expand the number of countries we are able to serve and will notify you as soon as another region is added.

Unfortunately, support for other countries is not yet available but will be added in the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience during this time and we look forward to providing an exceptional customer service for your valued inquiries.

If your funds are frozen at Choice Bank, has anyone tried to contact Choice Bank support through their contact page? Do you actually have an account with them or only FCP?

the question is ..about COSMO...
can we receive founds also without complete verification?
because:
1) signup in cosmo... they ask mail-name-birth
2) after this we have a profile with a virtual card number, CVV

verification with document ID, residence , passport, uploading pic or scan is only require if we want "plastic real card".
So, obsiouvly, I want real card and I finished my application to be verify...but.... in your opinion...could I receive my founds also in cosmo account with only virtual number card and then use it?! this could be interesting because we could have an account without identy verification..its so strange.... :jawdrop:

They should care to do that as long as our money are still ''frozen '' there in the FCP accounts, and we cant do anything than wait for a reply from them to use OUR money!

They don't need a new bank backer in order to return the money to the sender though.

My original point was that I don't understand why people would want the same company firstchoicepay to just reappear under a new name. What you wrote just doesn't change it, even if fcp management was really blindsided (which I still doubt).

You said why want them because they caused all this, I'm simply disagreeing because they did not do this. A bank did. They did it to more than just FCP too. People could want them because their track record is a good one and they had no choice in any of the mess created. Blaming them for something they didn't do doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

Reactions: OldHippy and Sansa
Did you girls signed up for cosmopayment? What did you write at source of funds?

I guess we cant do anything now,than just to wait until relevant regulatory authorities are satisfied that suspension on Choice Bank is no longer required,and let’s hope that our funds will be released and sended to our FCP cards. Which is really bad , as long that were our hard earned money. :cry::sweating:

Okay, the brand related to Intercash is genuine, however I have no information regarding which websites are working with them, and no I’m not their representative. They should have no connection to the bank and the force-major issues we’re going through.
This only means that lots of people care, and people work things out, step by step. This is not a referral post, just my wish to try and add some comfort:)

Okay, the brand related to Intercash is genuine, however I have no information regarding which websites are working with them, and no I’m not their representative. They should have no connection to the bank and the force-major issues we’re going through.
This only means that lots of people care, and people work things out, step by step. This is not a referral post, just my wish to try and add some comfort:)
I'm repetitive and boring i know ... i hope in some comfort about frozen accounts too :)

So....right now mfc only works with epayservices,epayment , webmoney and paxum , right?? Which one of these offer prepaid cards like firstchoice had? Getting really frustrated here ...:((((

@Teagan but how come Paxum that were also partener with CHOISE BANK send the virtual money to wire transfer they didn t nedded any bank ,don t understand me wrong i understood good the position of FCP and that was a ''surprize'' for them too

i want mfc to work with cosmo too lol . did anyone mail mfc about cosmo?

@Teagan but how come Paxum that were also partener with CHOISE BANK send the virtual money to wire transfer they didn t nedded any bank ,don t understand me wrong i understood good the position of FCP and that was a ''surprize'' for them too
And i apriciate FCP and hope they will find soon a solution for us

i have a bad feeling the frozen money are gone , but paxum has their own bank. it can t pe possible that in 7-8 days there are no news about the frozen money :( they should have told us in time to move funds to another bank or something

They don't need a new bank backer in order to return the money to the sender though.

You said why want them because they caused all this, I'm simply disagreeing because they did not do this. A bank did. They did it to more than just FCP too. People could want them because their track record is a good one and they had no choice in any of the mess created. Blaming them for something they didn't do doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

Then maybe we meant different things. By "caused all this" I meant the confusion, the questions what to do now and this thread in particular.

But I'll still not let them off the hook. Picking the right banking partner and finding a new one if problems occur is in the responsibilty of a payment service provider. And given that Paxum apparently went looking for a new credit card partner and bank at least indicates the problems at choice bank did not come out of nowhere, but this is just an educated guess from my side of course.

Payoneer isn't adult friendly. From what I read (reading is dramatic now, eh?), they specifically moved all of their adult accounts to FCP. This whole thing is probably something they saw as a possibility and wanted to keep regular folks from going down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.