AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pure_emotion sorry about that :(

@JickyJuly That confuses me too about the Payoneer thing. Apparently it is for a limited time and/or may only be possible for transferring funds that are already in an account. That link had someone who "supposedly" received and email from MFC support stating it could be chosen in payment methods though so I am not sure. There was also another thread over there about FCP that had some similar claims. Even if it is true it wouldn't be a long term solution anyway but might help someone bridge the gap.

Then maybe we meant different things. By "caused all this" I meant the confusion, the questions what to do now and this thread in particular.

But I'll still not let them off the hook. Picking the right banking partner and finding a new one if problems occur is in the responsibilty of a payment service provider. And given that Paxum apparently went looking for a new credit card partner and bank at least indicates the problems at choice bank did not come out of nowhere, but this is just an educated guess from my side of course.

You called it a mess specifically and at the end of the day they didn't cause anything. A mess or confusion. They had a plan issued literally last Wednesday about what was happening with funds. I reposted it even because some people are refusing to read anything and are just complaining to complain it seems. Paxum had a backup quickly because they cared to keep being in business, FCP does not, the situations are very different and not comparable. It's apples and oranges. Just because Paxum lined someone else up quickly does not in any way mean they had insider knowledge any of this was going down. And even if they did that does not mean FCP did too. One does not equal the other. They are 2 separate businesses. I see no educated guesses here, only assumptions. You talk about the responsibility of a payment service provider but honestly they don't owe you anything. They are not obligated to stay in business and find new backers and sign new contracts with them or anything else. Businesses go belly up every day. Their TOS are pretty clear. I guess that's just something else people chose not to read and wanna complain about after the fact. Had you of read them you wouldn't have kept money sitting in the account.

@Teagan we need to name u @Xena the warrior princess of FCP :)))))))) wich is not a bad thing ,,u are sweet

Honestly I don't even use FCP and have not since it was Payoneer. I just simply see where the blame is here and how it's not on FCP. People not reading anything and just asking the same repeated questions doesn't get anyone anywhere good. Neither does some people making things up. It really just hurts their case actually. No good answers come from misinformation and playing a blame game.

People not reading anything and just asking the same repeated questions doesn't get anyone anywhere good.
I think this is the reason the thread has gotten to 28 pages in about a week. Holy moly, wish people would READ stuff before making 2 handfuls of posts with the same questions or (false or assumed) information.

Streamate Announces Cosmo Payment: http://streamaterecruiting.com/cosmopayment/

Cosmo Payment is a brand of Intercash– a card provider for almost 2 decades.

Just next few things i found out.
There is no legal contact on the site. NONE. No adress etc etc.
No information about their banking license on the site.

Alive sinds a few months.
29 march 2018 or so.

whois registration anonymous :
Organisation: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Owner: Registration Private
Owner Address: DomainsByProxy.com,14455 N. Hayden Road

Hosted before at godaddy's now moved to amazon.

If it is 2 decades active they have more known brand.

The website itself it has HTTPS but not by a real provider but by lets encrypt. (free not checking sll system) Nothing is verified just encrypted.
And the site is using wix. So possible a quick template.

Personal to many red flags for a banking site. I have no clue why they hide their identity so extreme. A normal (bank) company would not hide or build their site like this.

I think this is the reason the thread has gotten to 28 pages in about a week. Holy moly, wish people would READ stuff before making 2 handfuls of posts with the same questions or (false or assumed) information.
I totally agree, many fake or useless infos! But in my case, i repeated my questions many times due to my very bad underatanding of english:) Btw thx to the forum to provide us a place where to find support:)

Dan let me ask you something. I know this thread has been all over and about other payment processors but I think only one thing is left for FCP to do or answer. They said last Tuesday that money in the accounts still would be sent back to the company who sent them. The issue people are having is that this has not been done. Is FCP going to keep their word on that, and if so, when will this happen? It doesn't take a week to send money back. I think that is why so many people are so ticked off here. They just want to know if their money is going to be returned and when.

Then maybe we meant different things. By "caused all this" I meant the confusion, the questions what to do now and this thread in particular.

But I'll still not let them off the hook. Picking the right banking partner and finding a new one if problems occur is in the responsibilty of a payment service provider. And given that Paxum apparently went looking for a new credit card partner and bank at least indicates the problems at choice bank did not come out of nowhere, but this is just an educated guess from my side of course.
I think FCP is (was) part of Choice Bank. Paxum is independent

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Dan let me ask you something. I know this thread has been all over and about other payment processors but I think only one thing is left for FCP to do or answer. They said last Tuesday that money in the accounts still would be sent back to the company who sent them. The issue people are having is that this has not been done. Is FCP going to keep their word on that, and if so, when will this happen? It doesn't take a week to send money back. I think that is why so many people are so ticked off here. They just want to know if their money is going to be returned and when.
This is why I'm still here, to see that everyone can go on about their business.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pennyless
Just next few things i found out.
There is no legal contact on the site. NONE. No adress etc etc.
No information about their banking license on the site.

Alive sinds a few months.
29 march 2018 or so.

whois registration anonymous :
Organisation: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Owner: Registration Private
Owner Address: DomainsByProxy.com,14455 N. Hayden Road

Hosted before at godaddy's now moved to amazon.

If it is 2 decades active they have more known brand.

The website itself it has HTTPS but not by a real provider but by lets encrypt. (free not checking sll system) Nothing is verified just encrypted.
And the site is using wix. So possible a quick template.

Personal to many red flags for a banking site. I have no clue why they hide their identity so extreme. A normal (bank) company would not hide or build their site like this.

The passages "advantages", "withdraw" and "spend" are 1:1 copies from firstchoicepay's homepage. The rest is just slightly altered from firstchoicepay's page. I seriously don't know what to make of it.

Teagan i have to thank you for this question to Dan! :)
A week to find words :D

I really hope FCP send back money to CB so i can have in other way :D

No, really, this is sadic... You're playing with words. Its all very very deep vague in your words...
He's off the clock, dude. He doesn't owe you anything. All the answers you've asked for that are available are in this thread. You just don't like them and want him to lie. Go back and read or at least don't take it out on someone who's lost something without warning and is still here trying to be encouraging.

I am not sure Dan would be allowed to answer directly, whether due to legal restrictions or lack of specific knowledge. I think he is doing the best that he is able to. I think the funds that reside with First Choice bank are truly frozen and out of FCP's control. Until that changes those funds can't be returned although I am sure they will be when Choice Bank is able to do it. Whatever FCP could do it seems they have done or maybe are still working on in some cases.

Hi, everyone
This is really a frustrated situation for us( me and all my friends ) as we only been using Firstchoicepay and since they stop working as are Asian people . And the thing is where we are living right now can't do wire transfer to our Bank or direct deposit at all and bitcoin also not an option in our country too.
Really don't know what to do..
Hi! have you tried to apply for Paxum? They will deliver soon the new cards, so everything should work just fine. Meantime, you can open an account and use the ewallet to receive the money. I would suggest to contact them here for even more details: https://www.paxum.com/contact-us/

• Wat?!
Reactions: nicehotjob
Is just so not fair to not be able to get the money we already made on mfc...i wont be able to pay my bills because of all this mess....and i'm sure we all in the same situation right now.

Hi! have you tried to apply for Paxum? They will deliver soon the new cards, so everything should work just fine. Meantime, you can open an account and use the ewallet to receive the money. I would suggest to contact them here for even more details: https://www.paxum.com/contact-us/

Paxum is slow, can't blame them. My account is still not verified i am from asia too and i am just hoping that FCP will continue there services and everthing will be back to normal lol. For now only Paxum is our only hope asians to get our salary

Is just so not fair to not be able to get the money we already made on mfc...i wont be able to pay my bills because of all this mess....and i'm sure we all in the same situation right now.

Yup you are not alone, i can't pay my bills either and currently pregnant (no boyfriend lol ) was relaying on my salary on sm. Now im dead lol. But i optimistic and i know everything will be fine just need time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pure_emotion

Paxum site sucks so far...registred 3 days ago and still didnt get approved...no answer to emails either. At least firstchoice support was really great .

I am not sure Dan would be allowed to answer directly, whether due to legal restrictions or lack of specific knowledge. I think he is doing the best that he is able to. I think the funds that reside with First Choice bank are truly frozen and out of FCP's control. Until that changes those funds can't be returned although I am sure they will be when Choice Bank is able to do it. Whatever FCP could do it seems they have done or maybe are still working on in some cases.
Ok, maybe I'm different... And I can't just say "ok, take my money, use them, have fun and if you find some time, doesn't matter when, just send them back to me. Thanks for your great service xoxo"

I can't do that. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's a normal situation for some of us. But I can't accept it as it is..

@zumba2 You should still work on getting your funds of course. It isn't fair either but if the funds are frozen you have limited options. Maybe Dan can help also. You should definitely talk to FCP support directly also. Supposedly they are working on a plan to retrieve those funds. Maybe they have more information. If they are still working on that plan you may not get much information and maybe that is why Dan can't say much either. At least keep in touch with them and get added to a follow up list. I know it sucks but there isn't much that can be done except communicate until they have something official to say.

Reactions: zumba2
A bank like Choice Bank is regulated. When the regulated authory doesn't allow any transactions (eg wire transfer and card funding), then the bank has no other choice then to obey. Not only First Choice Pay customers are affected, but also all clients of Choice Bank. First Choice Pay is not just a company, but part of a bank.

Ok, maybe I'm different... And I can't just say "ok, take my money, use them, have fun and if you find some time, doesn't matter when, just send them back to me. Thanks for your great service xoxo"

I can't do that. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it's a normal situation for some of us. But I can't accept it as it is..
Zumba,
FCP stated they will send back our money to who have payed us :)
This will allow everyone to have money back ... the problem is (as @Teagan said) WHEN!

@bbbsonic i can confirm FCP is part of the bank. I asked to open an account with Choicebank directly, to transfer money, and this was the answer:
"Dear --------,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have to tell you that we technically could set up an account following the usual procedures and due diligence. Direct accountholders of the bank are facing the exact same problem as clients in First Choice Pay. Just moving amounts from one account to the other would not help much.

Best regards,

Ad Kees

Vice-President Banking and Investment Services

Spain: +34674874279 (including WhatsApp)

• Helpful!
Reactions: dark_mermaid
This leads me to believe it is in fact Choice Bank who is frozen. They can not move money anywhere because it's locked up. Their system is what is actually locked, and thus so is everyone who was linked to them. That would include whatever is in accounts and not on FCP cards right now. So until that is fixed, accounts are all being held in limbo. Not just everyones here, but everyone who had any account with them. Money laundering is a bitch to get straightened out.

I think FCP is (was) part of Choice Bank. Paxum is independent

Firstchoicepay.com is registered by Choice Bank Limited, Belize.

Wow, I never realized that there is no address or anything on firstchoicepay's homepage too. Not that it matters now, but still.

This leads me to believe it is in fact Choice Bank who is frozen. They can not move money anywhere because it's locked up. Their system is what is actually locked, and thus so is everyone who was linked to them. That would include whatever is in accounts and not on FCP cards right now. So until that is fixed, accounts are all being held in limbo. Not just everyones here, but everyone who had any account with them. Money laundering is a bitch to get straightened out.
I have an official email from Escalation team of Payoneer... they said to me very clear that the money is at Firstchoice and Choice Bank is only the bank issuing the cards!
Again I say this is email is from someone higher than call center operators!

Reactions: Adrianna__
I have an official email from Escalation team of Payoneer... they said to me very clear that the money is at Firstchoice and Choice Bank is only the bank issuing the cards!

And? If Choice Bank is frozen that would mean FCP is also frozen itself. Therefore nothing in accounts is going anywhere because... it's frozen. They could not, even if they wanted to, move funds anywhere right now. FCP can't touch anything because their backer can't touch anything. Choice is more than just a card issuer.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Pennyless

Assuming firstchoice won't keep their customer's money in a shoe box somewhere, I think that firstchoice's money will be deposited at Choice Bank.

Reactions: bbbosic
Status
Not open for further replies.